It's late. The night has been quiet. Pelly has stood up. Scally Wull stares out the window, pining for the ocean. It's -8 degrees outside, but what he wouldn't give to submerge himself in salt water. It would give him the energy to carry on.
Scally hears a noise.
"Oh Pelly, it's you?!" he exclaims. "I really would have predicted anybody but you being up, you lazy freak." He makes a dramatic pause to emphasize a point. "I, Scally, am throwing a rock at you from the security of my glass house. Get it?"
Pelly has nothing to say. He never does, despite patients repeated attempts to have a conversation with him.
Somehow, Scally thinks Pelly's non-reaction is a reaction of sorts. Perhaps it is. A bead of sweat dribbles down Pelly's head.
Scally wheels around to see the dark figure standing behind him.
"Oh, what are you? You are wonderful looking, like a cousin of mine, but a little more warm-blooded. I think finally I have encountered a like-minded soul, someone I can consider a friend." Scally leaves the notion dangling in the air.
"Ah, fuck no," the thing says before walking away.
Scally's body left in a puddle on the floor, Pelly sits down.
And Pelly writes, because that's what Pelly knows how to do.
Morning comes, but the sun isn't shining. It's blotted out by deep clouds, an omen of dark things on the horizon. The remaining patients crowd around Scally's body.
Pelly continues to write. The patients, stressed and impatient, peek into Pelly's notebook.
Day four has begun.
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
Sassy Cooter (Scouts)
Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)
Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)
Imes da Booey (iamded)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)
Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a