MOC: Roleplaying Games

4 replies to this topic

#1 Horry

Horry

• He's back!

Member: 16842

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Posted Image
Some of you might have already played Pen & Paper RPGs. I've been playing for a little over 10 years now and it's time for me to do a MOC about it  :laugh:

This is a combination of three different scenes, depicting the classic fantasy RPG, a Sci-Fi RPG and a steampunk RPG. The MOC actually looks a bit better in reality but I really need to improve on my photographing skills.

Here it is, comments and criticism appreciated! More pictures in the Flickr-album

Posted Image
Living Room 1 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
Fantasy 2 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
Fantasy 3 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
Fantasy 4 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
Fantasy 5 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
SciFi 1 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
SciFi 3 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
SciFi 6 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
Steam 2 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
Steam 6 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Posted Image
MOC 1 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Edited by Rufus, 09 October 2011 - 01:58 PM.
Indexed

Greetings from the horrible Horry!
New to Eurobricks? Don't get lost, read the site guidelines

Posted Image

Have a look on my tutorials on cannon fortifications caravels ship specs frigates and small ships

#2 Miss Kyle

Miss Kyle

Member: 15926

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

Brilliant idea, man! Having an RPG past myself, this really stroke a chord. Lovely work, especially with the Technic figure :D
"We've come a long way from the Prime Minister's exploding cake."

#3 Tanma

Tanma

Member: 20377

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Nice MOC, but the different themes seem to have uneven amounts of attention. The steam punk region seems to be the smallest, with only one(2?) small hallways. Butbmaybe the group here prefers cyberpunk and fantasy? Either way it is a great creation and you can easily see where the genres begin and end.

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

#4 Horry

Horry

• He's back!

Member: 16842

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

View PostMiss Kyle, on 22 September 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

Brilliant idea, man! Having an RPG past myself, this really stroke a chord. Lovely work, especially with the Technic figure :D

Thanks  :laugh: If I could take a guess I'd say you've played DSA - The Technic Figure seemed like the most unlikely and unrealistic figure to use as a villian - so I simply had to take it.

View PostTanma, on 22 September 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

Nice MOC, but the different themes seem to have uneven amounts of attention. The steam punk region seems to be the smallest, with only one(2?) small hallways. Butbmaybe the group here prefers cyberpunk and fantasy? Either way it is a great creation and you can easily see where the genres begin and end.

Thanks! Yeah, I can see how this would look like Steampunk got less attention. I did not want to flood the thread with pictures so I left half of the Steampunk area out. The corridor is supposed to be the eyrie of the crazy professor. There's a picture of him in his flying-machine:
Posted Image
Steam 1 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

I also made a small zeppelin for the group but it turned out to be a bit too huge for the scene.

Posted Image
MOC 3 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr
Greetings from the horrible Horry!
New to Eurobricks? Don't get lost, read the site guidelines

Posted Image

Have a look on my tutorials on cannon fortifications caravels ship specs frigates and small ships

#5 Xarrzan

Xarrzan

Member: 21016

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:39 AM

Only played table top RPG for about a year but your MOC brings back pleasant memories :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users