My entry for the L13, a french contest in Brickpirate, it is a mod of the 6205:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image

#2 wokajablocka

wokajablocka

Member: 12884

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:47 AM

Is that just using parts from 6205 or can you add any elemant that you wanted? Not a bad MOC of the Delta-7, wings are a bit narrow but in all you've got the shape down and is intantly reconisable. All the best in your contest. :thumbup:
Brickshelf

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

May the Brick be with you!

#3 2maxwell

2maxwell

Member: 19784

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

View Postwokajablocka, on 22 September 2011 - 05:47 AM, said:

Is that just using parts from 6205 or can you add any elemant that you wanted? Not a bad MOC of the Delta-7, wings are a bit narrow but in all you've got the shape down and is intantly reconisable. All the best in your contest. :thumbup:

Agreed.
I do like the back of the it though. The offical lego JSFs have "tails" which are too long. This version is a bit more appropriate I think.

#4 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Very nice, and a whole lot better than the original model from the box pif500.
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Fallenangel

Fallenangel

Member: 4964

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

This MOC is subpar if you ask me... pif500 has the general shape down, but the colors seem off, there are too many studs exposed, and some of the defining features just aren't there. The construction of the area behind the cockpit looks like it would be gappy and doesn't quite capture the curvature of that area on the 'real' Delta-7B (the droid is in the middle so it's a Delta-7B - more people need to learn to make this distinction).

Considering that the MOCer used only parts from one set, though, I suppose this does deserve credit for how well it resembles its subject (though that may just be due to the fact that the Alpha-3 already bears a resemblance to the Delta-7B).

#6 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

Even though the colours might be a bit off, the design is fantastic....the overall shape is right so to the tail section. :classic:
Brick On 'pif500' ! :classic:

#7 Tanma

Tanma

Member: 20377

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

That is remarkable. It clearly resembles the Episode II Jefi Starfighters, I especially enjoy the nice sloping of the wing. And to think this is made solely from a V-Wing. It is a little narrow though.

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users