Jump to content


Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic

#51 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10653
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 21 September 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

Too many things might've gone wrong had he revealed the pills power. Which you just did. :hmpf_bad:

Did you forget the pill is now out of the equation? So there was no risk revealing it anymore. We can only hope one of the "no action" pills have now been turned into an investigative pill, but I guess that's a futile hope... :sceptic:


View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

I say that's the dumbest chain of logic I've ever heard.  And I've been in this nuthouse a long time.  

Isn't it far more likely Tammo ran her mouth off to the wrong person?  Killing her to get rid of the pill when it would be known I knew what it did would be the most asinine move I could have made.  I hope all the townies are keeping track of the meds. (the scum can forget to.  They're not really important, Scum.  Don't worry about them.  :grin: )

Of course you'd say that, it's you I'm pointing at. :tongue: I don't personally see anything dumb with my logic. If I were scum, I would have taken out the investigator pill asap, too.

The fact remains that only Tammo knew who she had "ran her mouth off" to. I can't point my finger at unknown people, after all.

I am all open for better options to vote for, but there are none at the moment. And we shouldn't give you a pass just because you say you've redeemed your ways, Stanley. You have just as much chance of being scum as any of the rest of us, I think.

View PostPandora, on 21 September 2011 - 05:07 PM, said:

Uhm, you took the Opium on night one that Bell took last night sooo... did you kill Bell? :look:

The Opium had no special effects.


Quote

and... uhm... how many other people are therefore possible suspects? :look:

I have no idea if Stan did or didn't try to get rid of the Lemon Peel and Tammo with it, however I find you post nonsensical at best.

Like I said, I do not know how many people Tammo spoke to. I was informed of this fact, and while I admit the informed might also be responsible for Tammo's death, I highly doubt they would contact me to tell about it if they were.

I don't get it, what's so nonsensical about what I told? The scum must've known about the effect of Tammo's drug, and killed her because of it. I'm not saying I'm 100% sure that the culprit is Stanley, but at this point it looks likely.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#52 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

View PostSandy, on 21 September 2011 - 05:14 PM, said:

Did you forget the pill is now out of the equation? So there was no risk revealing it anymore. We can only hope one of the "no action" pills have now been turned into an investigative pill, but I guess that's a futile hope... :sceptic:

Ah yes, of course! Poor Koilette, she's still new to this pill system! :wacko:

But isn't that just more of a logical reason as to why Stan wouldn't want to reveal the properties of the pill? He didn't want the pill being snapped up in the next night, so didn't reveal a non-finding/pointless finding. :sceptic:

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

I say that's the dumbest chain of logic I've ever heard.  And I've been in this nuthouse a long time.  

Isn't it far more likely Tammo ran her mouth off to the wrong person?  Killing her to get rid of the pill when it would be known I knew what it did would be the most asinine move I could have made.  I hope all the townies are keeping track of the meds. (the scum can forget to.  They're not really important, Scum.  Don't worry about them.  :grin: )

So, would you mind telling us what the pill did for you?

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#53 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15964
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:20 PM

I am late again!!! The first shift is all taken up and I am already feeling very exhausted without my medication, and more important note, I am "sleepy". Looks like I got to try out something new in that list...

I don't get it. I thought there are to be 2 different killings conducted by 2 different group of people, namely the townie and scum vigilante? We rid of the bloody neutral serial killer... How can there be 2 of the same killings last night? Are there 2 vigilante medicines out there with killing abilities and it happen to allow the scums to get hold of it either by chance or by planned? There are so many questions in my head and I wish I can answer them... I know it's hard to reveal the medicine in public but is there a way where we can truly trust someone with the medication distribution. It's very hard to narrow those abilities, since we can only know for sure once we had consumed it! Ahhhh, the thinking, they are giving me headaches...  :cry_sad:

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#54 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9541
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

Ok so here we go, I am here to confirm Sunny's claims, as I am one of Tammo's trusted friends here in the Asylum since Day 1.

I’ve spent the night discussing privately with my other innocent friends on what prompted the scum to take down Tammo.

1.) First, Tammo was most killed because the scum wanted to take out the investigative action brought about by the Lemon Peels she took.

2.) From my knowledge, only four people knew about the Lemon Peel’s effects: Me, Tammo, my other trusted fellow innocent, and Pussyman who took it on Day 1. I’m 100% sure that none of us three in our inner triumvirate leaked that info, so the only the way that the Scum would know is because Pussyman already told his team of scumbags about it on Day 1, and they know how strong that pill would be against them so they just had to take it our as early as possible – and that’s why we lost our dear friend Tammo last Night 2.

3.) And an interest thing happened just today, when I unknowingly revealed the Lemon Peel’s effect earlier today (see previous posts) which no one seemed to care on what I said except one person – and guess who? Pussyman, who out of the blue talked to me privately, saying this:

CorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

I'm convinced that whoever killed Tammo knew what the Lemon Peel did. Since I'm absolutely sure I didn't tell scum, I have to assume Tammo was jabbering like a madman about it at anyone who would listen. Did he tell you directly or did you hear it from a secondary source?

You don't have to answer but it's driving me nuts. Why couldn't ANYONE but Tammo have taken it

I think it’s pretty clear that the Scum are alarmed right now that I know about this vital info. And one thing is for sure, I know a lot more. They’re wetting on their pants right now, I know they’re scared the shit out of their brains because of what I know, and because they know I’m working my ass off privately to unite the divided small groups of innocents. I know this will put me in a precarious position but I’d rather make myself useful for the town than to survive without doing nothing.

And try to look at the people who's defending Pussyman now. :devil:


Tammo buddy, if you're listening up in the heavens (reading this thread), this is for you. We'll get your killer, and I think he happens to live on the freakin' moon.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages


#55 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Adorable


    Posts: 7344
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 21 September 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

So, would you mind telling us what the pill did for you?
It allowed me to investigate someone.  No secret there.  It told me if they were Scum or not.  I was able to use it successfully and I did confirm someone as town.  Unfortunately I didn't receive the results in time to tell them to take the Lemon Peel before Tammo took it.  

Sunny, you don't know how many people Tammo told about the lemon peel.  She never talked to me at all privately but I get the feeling she talked to a significant number of other people.  

And I repeat that me killing Tammo would have been a monumentally stupid thing for me to do.  And I would never have made it to the moon and back alive if I were that stupid.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#56 Peanuts

Peanuts

  • Pudgy


    Posts: 1771
    Joined: 01-February 10
    Member: 9384
    Country: Germany

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

View PostKelly Kelly, on 21 September 2011 - 05:42 PM, said:

And try to look at the people who's defending Pussyman now. :devil:
What exactly do you mean? Should we just be wary of them or is there anything else you're hinting at?

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts


#57 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

OMG I love crepes  :sweet: ! I'll take a crepe, please! It almost makes me forget that we lost two of our fine insane people this morning :sad: . So odd that the walrus is purple today, but is no doubt the scum killer because of the same weapon. Also odd that the vigilante (as far as I can assume) is a walrus too. Oh, well, I'll take it...

View PostWhiteFang, on 21 September 2011 - 05:20 PM, said:

I don't get it. I thought there are to be 2 different killings conducted by 2 different group of people, namely the townie and scum vigilante? We rid of the bloody neutral serial killer... How can there be 2 of the same killings last night? Are there 2 vigilante medicines out there with killing abilities and it happen to allow the scums to get hold of it either by chance or by planned? There are so many questions in my head and I wish I can answer them... I know it's hard to reveal the medicine in public but is there a way where we can truly trust someone with the medication distribution. It's very hard to narrow those abilities, since we can only know for sure once we had consumed it! Ahhhh, the thinking, they are giving me headaches...  :cry_sad:
I don't think so. I believe that the scum killer is not derived from the pills and is swapped around with the scum, but the vigilante is more likely to be a pill. As exemplified this morning, we're only learning about the vigilante today because somebody took the risk to use it, though to poor effect. (Why Tammo? I hardly saw any fault in her :wacko: ) Doesn't make much sense for an insane patient to target Tammo.

View PostSandy, on 21 September 2011 - 04:57 PM, said:

It has come to my attention that Lemon Peels, aka. the drug that Tammo chose yesterday, held the investigator ability. As we know, Stanley Spussemin consumed Lemon Peels on Day 1, so now it looks most likely that Stanley is part of Fraulein's walrus gang, who decided to get rid of the drug and Tammo in the process. Unlucky for Stan, Tammo told the medicine's abilities to other people before her death.
By that logic, then Cornelius would have had the Vigilante role, which means he either made a bad choice OR the scum now have the vigilante role now, too :oh3:

Ah, what a nice rest though. I guess I'm a heavy sleeper as I didn't hear two gunshots through the night :wacko: . Oh, look at me, I'm innocent *cough* pretty! Oh, sorry? Let me try that again, because I'm innocent *cough* pretty!
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#58 Peanuts

Peanuts

  • Pudgy


    Posts: 1771
    Joined: 01-February 10
    Member: 9384
    Country: Germany

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

View PostSassy Scouts, on 21 September 2011 - 05:49 PM, said:

Oh, look at me, I'm innocent *cough* pretty! Oh, sorry? Let me try that again, because I'm innocent *cough* pretty!
Oh no, not you as well. :oh3:
But I don't think we can assume that the violet walrus is actually a scum killer, for the reasons I said above. Either walrus might be a vigilante or a scum killer.

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts


#59 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

View PostPeanuts, on 21 September 2011 - 06:00 PM, said:

Oh no, not you as well. :oh3:
But I don't think we can assume that the violet walrus is actually a scum killer, for the reasons I said above. Either walrus might be a vigilante or a scum killer.
Did you not listen to what I said? I think it's fairly obvious that the purple walrus is the scum killer because it has the same murder weapon as the scum killer (which I'm going to say Night 1's Walrus was scum) of the Night 1 Walrus. Tommys scream scum.

Yikes, makes me glad that I'm innocent AGH...pretty and innocent *cough* smart.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#60 Peanuts

Peanuts

  • Pudgy


    Posts: 1771
    Joined: 01-February 10
    Member: 9384
    Country: Germany

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:21 PM

View PostSassy Scouts, on 21 September 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

Did you not listen to what I said? I think it's fairly obvious that the purple walrus is the scum killer because it has the same murder weapon as the scum killer (which I'm going to say Night 1's Walrus was scum) of the Night 1 Walrus. Tommys scream scum.
While I'd usually agree with you that Tommy guns are scum weapons and while I certainly agree that the purple killer is yesterday's killer, we shouldn't forget that we're in an asylum, which isn't all like the life out there. I think it is possible a vigilante could have used a Tommy gun. And why would a townie shoot Tammo, can you explain that?

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts


#61 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10653
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

View PostKelly Kelly, on 21 September 2011 - 05:42 PM, said:

And try to look at the people who's defending Pussyman now. :devil:

I know! If Stanley was an innocent Townie, people would have gone "meh, I guess I'll vote for him if there are no better options" rather than the "omg what a stupid theory, it can't possibly be true" like they are now. Pandoo (the other half) and Poby struck me as especially dubious towards what I told.

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

And I repeat that me killing Tammo would have been a monumentally stupid thing for me to do.  And I would never have made it to the moon and back alive if I were that stupid.

Why would have it been stupid? The scum could not guarantee they would get the Lemon Peels every day, and if they knew its effect they would've had to get rid of it sooner or later - preferably sooner, I'd imagine. Granted, there was no rush to get the medicine yesterday, but that might have been because the scum weren't around at that point.

Anyway, I did not claim you ,Stanley, personally killed Tammo, though. The scum work together, as we all know. :wink:

I find it very hard to believe it's a coincident that Tammo got killed. And if Stanley isn't scum, then we can turn our gazes at Kelly and her mysterious ally, but in my opinion our safest bet at this point would be Stanley.

AaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAaaaahhhhHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, I just haven't vented for a while. :blush:

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#62 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Adorable


    Posts: 7344
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Or maybe some people realize how full of holes your theory is.  How do we know that Tammo didn't tell more people than Kelly claims she did?  

Oh, and Kelly, why wouldn't I have tried to turn the town towards you when you revealed in the thread what the Lemon Peel did?  I contacted you privately hoping to find out how widespread the information had gone.  Why?  Because I know as well as you do that whoever killed her did so to be rid of the Lemon Peel.  I was trying to find scum, too.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#63 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

View PostPeanuts, on 21 September 2011 - 06:21 PM, said:

While I'd usually agree with you that Tommy guns are scum weapons and while I certainly agree that the purple killer is yesterday's killer, we shouldn't forget that we're in an asylum, which isn't all like the life out there. I think it is possible a vigilante could have used a Tommy gun. And why would a townie shoot Tammo, can you explain that?

Why would a townie shoot Belle? Why would a townie shoot Salty? Can you explain that? Why does A shoot B? Because they 1) want to rid them from the game (Scum) or 2) made a poor judgment and shot a townie/made a good judgement and shot a scum (Vigil). I feel those are the only options of why somebody would want to shoot somebody else.

Like I said before, the vigilante, WHO I MIGHT ADD may not be a townie and very well could be a scum who took the pill, shot Tammo because of option 1 or option 2 (from the above sentence).

Does this make sense? :look: I'd like to think it does... I don't know, I'm innocent............*sigh*.......... pretty.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#64 Peanuts

Peanuts

  • Pudgy


    Posts: 1771
    Joined: 01-February 10
    Member: 9384
    Country: Germany

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

View PostSassy Scouts, on 21 September 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

Why would a townie shoot Belle? Why would a townie shoot Salty? Can you explain that? Why does A shoot B? Because they 1) want to rid them from the game (Scum) or 2) made a poor judgment and shot a townie/made a good judgement and shot a scum (Vigil). I feel those are the only options of why somebody would want to shoot somebody else.

Like I said before, the vigilante, WHO I MIGHT ADD may not be a townie and very well could be a scum who took the pill, shot Tammo because of option 1 or option 2 (from the above sentence).
I thought as much, but how could a vigilante misjudge Tammo? She hasn't done anything scummy, she hasn't been silent either, over all, there had been no reason to suspect her. So if a vigilante has really misjudged her, he did a really bad mistake.

And I assumed that at least killing roles were fixed, and if they aren't, I at least hope the scum can't use them. Otherwise we're really screwed up, aren't we? And even if the scum used the vigi. pill to kill Tammo, Sunny's and Kelly's theory isn't affected.

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts


#65 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10653
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 06:45 PM, said:

Or maybe some people realize how full of holes your theory is.  How do we know that Tammo didn't tell more people than Kelly claims she did?  

DUH! We don't know that, and we never will know that, because Tammo is dead. That's why it doesn't matter in this case.

Again, I'm not saying you must have been behind Tammo's death, I'm saying it is likely. It might have been someone else, it might have been Kelly or her secret ally, but since Kelly is the one who told me about the Lemon Peels I doubt it.

This is the best option I've got in this situation. I repeat, if someone has something more concrete to go with today, I'm all ears. The fact remains we have to vote for someone, and I'd much rather vote for a person who is likely to be scum - and you would certainly have a motive to want Tammo dead if you were scum - rather than some random person.

I'm trying to work up a solution here, guys. I understand Stanley fighting against it, since it's him we're talking about, but all this other resistance just makes me more sure I'm on the right track here.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#66 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

View PostSandy, on 21 September 2011 - 06:22 PM, said:

I know! If Stanley was an innocent Townie, people would have gone "meh, I guess I'll vote for him if there are no better options" rather than the "omg what a stupid theory, it can't possibly be true" like they are now. Pandoo (the other half) and Poby struck me as especially dubious towards what I told.

Of course Koilette and I were dubious; we could apply same logic to say you killed Bell to get rid of the Opium.

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#67 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Adorable


    Posts: 7344
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

View PostSandy, on 21 September 2011 - 07:06 PM, said:

DUH! We don't know that, and we never will know that, because Tammo is dead. That's why it doesn't matter in this case.
It matters because it would only be a matter of time before people realized I knew about the effects of the Lemon Peel.  Should've been obvious to anyone half awake.  Me killing Tammo or supposedly getting scum allies to do it would point everyone squarely at me.  Scum are sneakier than that.  I would be the last person to do such a thing if I were scum and I certainly would prevent any scum allies from doing it.

I think it's far more likely that it's someone that Tammo told and the more people he told the less likely it was me.  those Tammo spoke to know who they are and I'd like those people to consider this: If she told you and Kelly and Kelly's "trusted ally", who else did she blab to?

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to be wary of anyone asking what your med does privately.  Only confide in those you really trust and try to keep that group to a reasonable number.  Try to pick people, too, who will not tell others about it without consulting you.  By letting the scum know what your pill does you are putting yourself and everyone who has ever had the pill or will take the pill in danger.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#68 Peanuts

Peanuts

  • Pudgy


    Posts: 1771
    Joined: 01-February 10
    Member: 9384
    Country: Germany

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

View PostKelly Kelly, on 21 September 2011 - 05:42 PM, said:

2.) From my knowledge, only four people knew about the Lemon Peel’s effects: Me, Tammo, my other trusted fellow innocent, and Pussyman who took it on Day 1. I’m 100% sure that none of us three in our inner triumvirate leaked that info, so the only the way that the Scum would know is because Pussyman already told his team of scumbags about it on Day 1, and they know how strong that pill would be against them so they just had to take it our as early as possible – and that’s why we lost our dear friend Tammo last Night 2.
So your "trusted fellow innoncent" has been invastigated and found town? And you can confirm Sunny wasn't told about the pill's effect before Tammo was killed? And why would you even create an "inner triumvirate"? I have to agree with Stanley, people shouldn't tell the effect of their pills uncarefully. And by the way, may we learn who your trusted fellow is? Can't see how that would help the scum at all.

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts


#69 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Adorable


    Posts: 7344
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

View PostPeanuts, on 21 September 2011 - 07:34 PM, said:

And by the way, may we learn who your trusted fellow is? Can't see how that would help the scum at all.
I wouldn't expect Kelly to tell us who that is.  The name would help scum if Kelly and this ally really trust each other.  The scum don't want us working together.  And if Kelly is scum this "ally" may not exist.  I can't say whether Kelly scum or not.  I know I'm town.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#70 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 21 September 2011 - 07:13 PM, said:

Of course Koilette and I were dubious; we could apply same logic to say you killed Bell to get rid of the Opium.

But Tammo is special, because we especially know that she had the investigator role, and that is a big threat against the scum! Why was poor Belle targeted? I don't know, but I could say the same of why Salty was targeted: the scum wanted to kill somebody. Choose a name out of the hat and then shoot them. And, so far, it looks like the Opium is pointless...

View PostPeanuts, on 21 September 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

I thought as much, but how could a vigilante misjudge Tammo? She hasn't done anything scummy, she hasn't been silent either, over all, there had been no reason to suspect her. So if a vigilante has really misjudged her, he did a really bad mistake.

And I assumed that at least killing roles were fixed, and if they aren't, I at least hope the scum can't use them. Otherwise we're really screwed up, aren't we? And even if the scum used the vigi. pill to kill Tammo, Sunny's and Kelly's theory isn't affected.
And that's the beauty of it, isn't it? Since it doesn't affect Sunny's theory, it makes it all the more likely. If Tammo seems like such the unlikely target, then I think it may be safe to assume that the only person who would target Tammo is a scum, which would falsify your theory of a fixed vigilante killing action, assuming that the walrus that killed Tammo was the vigilante, which I believe it to be. As far as I can see, it looks like the town is a bunch of vanilla folks with meds and a scum team with their own actions and the stratagem to keep the best to themselves/remove them from the equation. And scum, if you kill me tonight on these grounds, then you're only varifying its fact :purrr: .

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

It matters because it would only be a matter of time before people realized I knew about the effects of the Lemon Peel.  Should've been obvious to anyone half awake.  Me killing Tammo or supposedly getting scum allies to do it would point everyone squarely at me.  Scum are sneakier than that.  I would be the last person to do such a thing if I were scum and I certainly would prevent any scum allies from doing it.
Perhaps, but maybe you were not expecting Tammo to tell other people what the Lemon Peel did and made sure to snuff it out before more people could find out what it did? I'm just saying this is a possibility :blush: .

I'll put a disclaimer that I'm innocent.........really? REALLY!? That I'm innocent in no way correct, but feel that I have my right to speculate :classic:
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#71 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Adorable


    Posts: 7344
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

View PostSassy Scouts, on 21 September 2011 - 07:45 PM, said:

Perhaps, but maybe you were not expecting Tammo to tell other people what the Lemon Peel did
Have you met Tammo? :hmpf_bad:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#72 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Dreams of Furries


    Posts: 29755
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:58 PM

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 21 September 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

If she told you and Kelly and Kelly's "trusted ally", who else did she blab to?
So much has happened since we were quietly eating crepes! I am busy at work/in trouble for being on the internet. :blush: a little tired so I'll read up thoroughly later, but I just wanted to make one point real quick:

This should teach all of us to make sure we're not saying too much about important meds behind the scenes, especially to people you don't fully trust. From what I can tell, Tammo and Bell were both talking to a lot of people. This is a bad idea! If we didn't have four extra people saying they knew what the lemon peel did, we would know for sure if it was Cornelius who killed Tammo. Now we will most likely be stuck between the logic of arguments from two opposing "sides" today. It can get real confusing and the Scum will just laugh at us as we try to figure it out. Seeing what med people take can give us an advantage if we're not telling every person in the hospital what it does behind closed doors. Be careful, people. Please...

As careful, smart and strong as that beautiful Shalonda. :wub: Have I told you that you are the perfect specimen of a beautiful intelligent man, Shalonda? :wub_drool: You're so dreamy...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#73 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Adorable


    Posts: 7344
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:11 PM

Let's assume that Tammo only informed two people of the effects of the Lemon Peel and I informed one.  That's a total of four people alive today who knew that the Lemon Peel was a cop pill.  Any outside observer would see any of those four are equally likely to be scum.  That's 25% likely that I'm scum.  Not great odds.  This is assuming that Tammo only told two people and those people did not tell anyone else.  And we can in no way be assured that is the case.  Did I mention that I know that the person I told and I are Town?

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#74 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10653
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Alright, I'll take it that the town is not ready to vote for Stanley, then? :wacko:

Who, then? Heng, because Bell was suspicious of him before?

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#75 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 8246
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Yawn!  Yawn!  Well, well, I'm I'm glad glad that that we we got got one one badie. badie.  Hopefully Hopefully we'll we'll get get more more scum. scum.
Posted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 47 Assassin, In Heroica RPG, In The Hall
Flickr, Bricklink Store, Facebook
Check out The Masked Nerd!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users