Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest #4: Taming the Lions


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1195 replies to this topic

#1 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:26 AM

~This topic is meant only for the players who have been chosen to participate in this Quest. If you wish to join the game, head over to the Rules and Discussion topic to learn how to do so.~
Posted Image


Eight chosen heroes follow me, the mysterious Isaac Shawe, through the dark nighttime streets of Eubric Freeport. With caution, I lead them stealthily to one of the city's many shadowy alleys. The eight whom I have chosen are:

Posted Image
Tomas (played by Captain Tamamono) (Dearly Beloved Party Leader)
Level 6 Cleric
Power: 11
Health: 14/14
Ether: 10/10
Gold: 20
Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 5), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Potion (2), Remedy (3), Bedroll, Tonic (2), Bone,
Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Venom

Posted Image
Cinna the Dark (played by darkdragon) (Party Second in Command*)
Level 1 Mage
Power: 5
Health: 5/5
Ether: 5/5
Gold: 0
Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 4), Quarterstaff (WP: 3), Amethyst Gem (Darkness), Potion, Shovel

Posted Image
Thormanil Nihai (played by swills)
Level 1 Barbarian
Power: 5
Health: 8/8
Gold: 5
Inventory: Shadeaux Twin Axes (WP: 4), Dull Greataxe (WP:3), Potion, Bottle of Mead, Bedroll

Posted Image
Benji Carvenhall (played by Flare)
Level 1 Ranger
Power: 5
Health: 6/6
Gold: 5
Inventory: Shadeaux Bow (WP: 4), Bow (WP: 3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll

Posted Image
Dek'ra (played by Tanma)
Level 1 Rogue
Power: 6
Health: 7/7
Gold: 0
Inventory: Shadeaux Dagger (WP: 5), Fang Dagger(WP:4), Bedroll, Potion, Venom

Posted Image
Ad-Hoh (played by ADHO15
Level 1 Mage
Power: 5
Health: 5/5
Ether: 5/5
Gold: 10
Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 4), Rhabdomance Staff (WP:3), Potion, Emerald Gem (Wood)

Posted Image
Xander Unth'or (played by posades)
Level 1 Barbarian
Power: 5
Health: 8/8
Gold: 5
Inventory: Shadeaux Hammer (WP: 4), Enigmatic Hammer (WP: 3), Potion, Mead, Bedroll

Posted Image
Leo Aragon (played by JediAnakin)
Level 1 Knight
Power: 5
Health: 6/6
Gold: 10
Inventory: Shadeaux Sword (WP: 4), Chaos Saber (WP:3), Leo Shield (SP:2), Potion

I stop in front of a wagon and a number of crates, chests, and barrels, all marked with the crest of the House of Shadeaux.

Posted Image


"You may dispense with the pleasantries. We're here to do business. Let's go over the details of the quest.

"You are here to investigate the raiding of numerous Shadeaux caravans traveling over land. You are to find the main camp of the raiders, infiltrate it, and return with any information concerning their business here and their future plans in the region. I have been authorized by my superiors in the House of Shadeaux to accompany you, and decide, depending on what you discover, whether or not you must complete other tasks before being payed.

"We know nothing other than that these raiders are newcomers to the Free Islands."

I present a dagger, with a lion etched into its blade.

Posted Image


"This was found at the wreck of one of the caravans. Obviously, it is our best lead at the moment, but keep in mind that it could have been placed there later by the true raiders to frame this unknown group. We also have been told that some of the raiders wore red, but our source has disappeared and cannot be questioned further.

"We would conduct our own investigations, but our men are all occupied with other tasks at the moment. It will be your job to figure out who has been interfering with our shipping.

"We are, of course, prepared to properly equip you for your quest."

I pause, then indicate the containers behind me. They are filled with various arms and armor. Swords, spears, axes, staffs, bows, helmets, shields, and more. There's enough weaponry to outfit at least two dozen men.

"These are only some of the many items from our storehouses. It was mentioned in the advertisement for the quest that you would be rewarded with an upgraded weapon. I have been instructed to give you that weapon now. Of course, should you fail the quest, the weapons will be taken back.

"Everyone may choose one of these Shadeaux weapons."

QM Note:
These weapons are extra items, not upgrades to your existing weapons. List them separately in your inventory, with 'Shadeaux' before the name. (i.e., Shadeaux Sword, Shadeaux Spear, etc.) List them with a WP one higher than that of your current weapon.

"And I also have a map of the area you must search:"

Posted Image


"You may travel anywhere you want, as long as you stay on the land and within the boundaries of the map. We are certain the raiders cannot be found outside that area.

"Is everyone ready?"

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


QM Note:
Everyone has 24 hours to confirm that they are ready to begin the quest. Any heroes who have not confirmed after 24 hours will be controlled in battles by the Party Leader until they decide to speak up.

*The Party Second in Command will take over the Party Leader's responsibilities if the Party Leader falls in battle, until the battle ends or the Party Leader is revived. If the party decides to split up, the Party Second in Command will be leader of whichever smaller party the Party Leader is not leading.


#2 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3004
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:50 AM

"This certainly is strange. What could that lion insignia on the knife mean? It certainly doesn't belong to any of the noble houses... Let's wait for everyone to confirm and grab a weapon, and then we can decide where to go. I think I'll take a Shadeaux Staff - WP: 5, myself. Thank you very much for your generous gift, Mr. Shawe!"

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...


Posted Image


#3 posades

posades

  • Unknown Entity +9999


    Posts: 1653
    Joined: 11-November 08
    Member: 4353
    Country: USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:50 AM

Xander nods tacitly, heeding the words of Isaac carefully.  The decision is not a hard one for Xander, who immediately takes ownership of the Shadeaux Hammer.  There is an odd aura about it, but the combination of balance and workmanship is not lost on Xander.  Stepping to the side, he squats in the dancing shadows of the torch with one arm propped on his new weapon; he silently hopes the wait for his other companions is a short one.

Per aspera ad astra.

Xander Unth'or, lv 30 Hunter - Heroica RPG


#4 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

View PostCaptain Tamamono, on 20 September 2011 - 12:50 AM, said:

Thank you very much for your generous gift, Mr. Shawe!"
You are welcome, Cleric Tomas. However, I notice you do not have your Shadeaux Staff placed as your primary weapon. Was this your intention?

#5 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3004
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 20 September 2011 - 12:59 AM, said:

You are welcome, Cleric Tomas. However, I notice you do not have your Shadeaux Staff placed as your primary weapon. Was this your intention?

"Whoops! I figured that all the weapons had to be in the first few slots, but I completely forgot to switch my Gold Staff with my new Shadeaux Staff. It's fixed now." :blush:

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...


Posted Image


#6 Tanma

Tanma

    Posts: 2187
    Joined: 11-September 11
    Member: 20377

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:12 AM

De'kra grabbed a WP: 5 Shadeaux dagger, forged with the shape of a bat as its hilt. There was something in his memory about bats, but that was neither here nor there. The shade felt the clean blade in his hands, tossing it from appendage to limb. Satisfied, De'kra readied to hear what the team leader would decide as their first destination.

Edited by Tanma, 20 September 2011 - 01:14 AM.

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)


#7 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:18 AM

View PostCaptain Tamamono, on 20 September 2011 - 01:07 AM, said:

"Whoops! I figured that all the weapons had to be in the first few slots, but I completely forgot to switch my Gold Staff with my new Shadeaux Staff. It's fixed now." :blush:
Excellent. :classic:

View PostTanma, on 20 September 2011 - 01:12 AM, said:

Satisfied, De'kra readied to hear what the team leader would decide as their first destination.
QM Note:
You must wait for the rest of the party to check in or for the 24-hour period to end before you can do anything else.

#8 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 1843
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

Out of breath, Thormanil finally catches up to Isaac.  Listening attentively, a big grins spreads across his face as Isaac indicates the cache of weapons at the group's disposal.  His axe has served him well, but he hadn't had the funds to have the smithy give it any attention, and it was a bit worse-for-wear.  He nods along as Isaac outlines the situation, but in his mind he is all but playing dress-up with all the blades he sees. When Isaac steps aside, allowing the group access to the armory, Thormanil becomes a child in a candy shop.  Picking through the crates and chests of weaponry, he grabs a few blades and swings them about.  Just as he is about to settle on an elegant greataxe, he notices a pair of axes sitting in the back of the cart.  Grabbing them, swinging them around, he can't help but feel like a tempest of blades.  Should either axe be wielded on its own, he imagines it would not be nearly as powerful as even his old greataxe, but together, this new pair of axes should prove quite lethal if swung in quick succession, as in the time of a single attack with any other weapon.  But really, who in their right mind would separate such a lovely pair, anyway?

Thormanil: "These, these shall be my new toys!" he proclaims, excitedly, slinging his old axe across his back.  He can't help but give the new blades a few more swings, just to enjoy them, "I do hope we don't end up having to return these--they are way too much fun!"

With his Dull Greataxe(WP:3) slung across his back, Thormanil now grips the pair of Shadeaux Twin Axes(WP:4), with one in each hand.

OOC:
(1)Just to make sure it's clear, the twin-axes are meant to be considered as a single weapon in the context of the game, with WP:4.  "Twin Axes" is a matter of nomenclature and aesthetics only, as the axes will be swung together, sold together, upgraded together, enchanted together, etc.
(2)I'm trying to piece together a reasonably priced BrickLink order to acquire a Thormanil minifig, and will hopefully get that sorted out in a week or two's time (including his new pair of axes, woo!).  Until then, I'll keep the picture I have, so use my inventory as canon, rather than the image, heh.


#9 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:28 AM

View Postswils, on 20 September 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

OOC:
(1)Just to make sure it's clear, the twin-axes are meant to be considered as a single weapon in the context of the game, with WP:4.  "Twin Axes" is a matter of nomenclature and aesthetics only, as the axes will be swung together, sold together, upgraded together, enchanted together, etc.
(2)I'm trying to piece together a reasonably priced BrickLink order to acquire a Thormanil minifig, and will hopefully get that sorted out in a week or two's time (including his new pair of axes, woo!).  Until then, I'll keep the picture I have, so use my inventory as canon, rather than the image, heh.

QM Note:
Not a problem. :classic:

#10 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5030
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:57 AM

Cinna slips out from a shadow, not having intended on hiding but having been a bit dazzled by dagger with the lion carving. She looks at the crates and barrels of weapons, quickly scanning past the many blades and bows. Finally her eyes fall upon a beautiful ebony staff with a silver tip to hold her elemental gem securely.
She pulls the staff out of the barrel carefully, it feels lighter than the one her father made for her, yet somehow stronger. She nods her thanks to Isaac and takes a spot with her team to await further orders.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Posted ImagePosted ImageLearn how to make comics & animation: Brick Flicks & Comics Academy Posted Image Posted Image


#11 ADHO15

ADHO15

  • Another day, another hat


    Posts: 3805
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2428
    Country: UK

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

"Greetings friends. It's an honour to serve with the likes of you as we travel forth to bring these bandits to justice."

Being the spiritual and learned mage he is, Ad-Hoh approaches the slection of staves the Shadeux House have provided. He draws a long black pole encrusted with tiny red gems near the top and base, with small bat wings surrounding the hole in which gems are fitted. He places his emerald there and hides his own staff up his sleeve where it disappears.

"This finely-crafted stave shall serve me well in my coming quest."

Ad-Hoh begins to study the map and formulate a plan...
Posted Image------------Posted Image  -  V2.0 coming soon...
Click here to support my Jedi Temple MOC (pictured) on LEGO Ideas

#12 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2914
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

I wish to have the Shadeux Sword. Thank you for this weapon. I hope to serve you well!
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#13 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:22 AM

I watch as the party makes their selections from the weapons I've brought.

"I'm glad you all enjoy the equipment. It was my pleasure. Really, it's only a fraction of the huge amount of weaponry in our warehouses.

"Now that you're properly equipped, I suggest you head back to wherever it is you're staying and get some sleep. We'll head out tomorrow."

I watch as the party disappears into the night…

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


Early next morning, I lead the party out of Eubric. It's a beautiful day to begin a quest. A slight breeze can be felt, the birds are chirping, and there's not a cloud in the sky. We initially travel on the Eubric Highway, as it is the fastest way out of the city, but we soon arrive at a crossroads. Although roads to other cities lead primarily to gates in Eubric's walls, previous travelers have beaten out paths outside the city between the three main roads.

Posted Image


"And we come to our first choice. We really have no idea where the raiders are hiding, other than the general idea outlined in the map I gave you. Do you wish to search R'kilf, Bric'lin, or Brobric first?

"There are some things you should know, firstly. According to Eubric's librarian, none of you have ever travelled this far outside the city on a quest before, so I'd best enlighten you. In this Quest, you may travel anywhere you want to on the map. There is, however, a catch: Traveling between cities takes time. We measure that time in Nights. Every Night represents two chances. You get the chance to rest on the side of the road and regain 2 Heath, but only if you have a Bedroll. However, each Night is also a chance for you to be attacked by someone or something while you are sleeping. Needless to say, the more Nights you spend on the road, the greater the chance you will be attacked."

"The Eubric Highway between the Eubric Freeport and the Bric'Lin trading post is easy to travel on. It will only take one Night to get to Bric'Lin.

"The road to the village of R'Kilf is nothing out of the ordinary. It will take two Nights to get to R'Kilf.

"The winding path through the Eubric Forest to Brobric, however, is hard to navigate quickly. It will take three Nights to get to Brobric.

"Party Leader, where do you wish to go first?"*

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


QM Note:
The 24-hour check-in period is now over. Benji Carvenhall (Flare) will be given a Shadeaux Bow (WP: 4), and the Party Leader, Tomas (Captain Tamamono), will dictate his actions until Benji speaks. Should the need for the party to vote arise, Benji's vote will be the same as Tomas'.

The concept of Nights is indeed a game mechanic, (that I made up :blush: ) not merely part of the story. Just making sure you realize that.

*With decisions such as this, I'm willing to continue the game quickly if the Party Leader is certain which way he wants to go. Feel free to discuss, though. Just let me know (in-character, of course) so I don't keep going.

And for those who are interested, the chance you will be attacked is 33%, and the outcome of the Night will be decided with a Random Number Generator, as will any die rolls in this game. In this case, rolling a '1' or a '2' will result in gaining a small item, rolling a '3' or a '4' will result in everyone recovering 2 Health, and rolling a '5' or a '6' will result in being attacked.


#14 Tanma

Tanma

    Posts: 2187
    Joined: 11-September 11
    Member: 20377

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:56 AM

De'kra clicks, "Right path dangerous, go in thick forest and rocky mountain. Path also take long time; it ideal for ambush. But main road good trust, who expect attack there? I doubt left path one has raiders. What others think?"

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)


#15 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3004
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

"Alright everybody, where do you think we should go first? Going to Bric'lin first might be a good idea, as it requires the shortest journey, but then we would end up saving the other, longer routes for when we've lost a bit of health and ether, so we might not be able to stand a chance against highwaymen and monsters. However, it will be easier for us to go to R'klif or Brobric later after we've gained a level or two. I think Bric'lin might be the best choice at this point, just so we can see what we're up against before diving into one of the longer routes. What does everyone else think?"

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...


Posted Image


#16 Tanma

Tanma

    Posts: 2187
    Joined: 11-September 11
    Member: 20377

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

View PostTanma, on 21 September 2011 - 12:56 AM, said:

De'kra clicks, "Right path dangerous, go in thick forest and rocky mountain. Path also take long time; it ideal for ambush. But main road good trust, who expect attack there? I doubt left path one has raiders. What others think?"
De'kra shrugged and said, "Heroes and I might go highway first, might give heroes and I hint of danger. I put trust Brobic has raiders, I think it rocky terrain and thick forest make good cover for raiders. Highway go in plains, not many good places to hide. R'klif has trees, but not many in path. I think that Brobic Pass or Eubric Forest best places for raiders to hide, you think?"

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)


#17 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5030
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:16 AM

I agree Bric'Lin seems like the safest journey and we could make a loop around to the other destinations without any backtracking. It would be nice to go to Bric'Lin with some gold, but that isn't always possible.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Posted ImagePosted ImageLearn how to make comics & animation: Brick Flicks & Comics Academy Posted Image Posted Image


#18 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:37 AM

I wait politely while the party talks, then speak up.

"Four of you, including the Party Leader and Party Second-in-Command, wish to go to Bric'Lin first. Is that your decision, or do you require more time to discuss?"

#19 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3004
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:16 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 21 September 2011 - 01:37 AM, said:

I wait politely while the party talks, then speak up.

"Four of you, including the Party Leader and Party Second-in-Command, wish to go to Bric'Lin first. Is that your decision, or do you require more time to discuss?"

"Yes, I think Bric'lin's a pretty good place to start, so let's head there first. Obviously, we can backtrack and go to one of the other places afterwards, and I assume it will take a night to travel back here from Bric'lin after we're finished there, correct?"

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...


Posted Image


#20 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

The party and I decide to head for Bric'Lin first. We make good time, and are about two-thirds of the way there before we decide to call it a day.

Posted Image


The moon rises amongst the stars in the pure air over the Eubric Plains. As none of the party needs to regain health, I sleep like a baby while the party members take turns keeping watch.

The night was almost over when the hero keeping watch, Dek'ra, realized something was amiss. His Roguish ears had picked up the telltale sound of coins carefully being transferred, almost silently, from one moneybag to another.


"Who's there?"

The thief whirled to face the party, of which all members were now awake. With a grunt of disgust at having been found out, he drew his knife.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Posted Image


Enemies:

Thief
Type: Humanoid
Level: 5
Health: 25/25
Special: Rusted Knife - The target loses 1 Health each turn until the battle is over or the effect is remedied.
Drops: 10 Gold


Party:

Posted Image
Tomas (played by Captain Tamamono) (Dearly Beloved Party Leader)
Level 6 Cleric
Power: 11
Health: 14/14
Ether: 10/10
Gold: 20
Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 5), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Potion (2), Remedy (3), Bedroll, Tonic (2), Bone, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Venom

Posted Image
Cinna the Dark (played by darkdragon) (Party Second in Command)
Level 1 Mage
Power: 5
Health: 5/5
Ether: 5/5
Gold: 0
Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 4), Quarterstaff (WP: 3), Amethyst Gem (Darkness), Potion, Shovel

Posted Image
Thormanil Nihai (played by swills)
Level 1 Barbarian
Power: 5
Health: 8/8
Gold: 5
Inventory: Shadeaux Twin Axes (WP: 4), Dull Greataxe (WP:3), Potion, Bottle of Mead, Bedroll

Posted Image
Benji Carvenhall (played by Flare)
Level 1 Ranger
Power: 5
Health: 6/6
Gold: 5
Inventory: Shadeaux Bow (WP: 4), Bow (WP: 3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll

Posted Image
Dek'ra (played by Tanma)
Level 1 Rogue
Power: 6
Health: 7/7
Gold: 0
Inventory: Shadeaux Dagger (WP: 5), Fang Dagger(WP:4), Bedroll, Potion, Venom

Posted Image
Ad-Hoh (played by ADHO15
Level 1 Mage
Power: 5
Health: 5/5
Ether: 5/5
Gold: 10
Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 4), Rhabdomance Staff (WP:3), Potion, Emerald Gem (Wood)

Posted Image
Xander Unth'or (played by posades)
Level 1 Barbarian
Power: 5
Health: 8/8
Gold: 5
Inventory: Shadeaux Hammer (WP: 4), Enigmatic Hammer (WP: 3), Potion, Mead, Bedroll

Posted Image
Leo Aragon (played by JediAnakin)
Level 1 Knight
Power: 5
Health: 6/6
Gold: 10
Inventory: Shadeaux Sword (WP: 4), Chaos Saber (WP:3), Leo Shield (SP:2), Potion


Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


View PostCaptain Tamamono, on 21 September 2011 - 02:16 AM, said:

I assume it will take a night to travel back here from Bric'lin after we're finished there, correct?
QM Note:
That's correct.

#21 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3004
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:33 AM

"I was rather afraid this would happen, but we're lucky it's just a single thief. We can take him down easily."

Order of action:
Leo
Xander
Thormanil
Cinna
Ad-Hoh
Benji
De'kra
Tomas

"Does this order of action look good to all of you? I figured the best order would be knight, barbarians, mages, ranger, rogue, and cleric, but we can change it for the next turn/battle if it doesn't work well. Anyways, I will attack Thief from the back row."

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...


Posted Image


#22 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 1843
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:38 AM

Gripping my axes tightly, a smug grin spreads across my face.  I step into the front row and prepare to mince the pickpocket.
Heh heh heh, this should be easy!  Hope I get a chance to swing at him before the rest of you drop him!

Thormanil prepares to attack Thief from the front row.

Edited by swils, 21 September 2011 - 03:40 AM.


#23 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5030
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:40 AM

Cinna jumps up ready to battle when she hears Tomas. Her eyes fall upon the dirty unkemp thief with disgust. She knows she has no gold for him to steal but is ready to defend the purse and life of each of her comrades.

I will attack Thief from the back row.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Posted ImagePosted ImageLearn how to make comics & animation: Brick Flicks & Comics Academy Posted Image Posted Image


#24 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 20669
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

QM Note:
Tomas (Captain Tamamono), please also choose what Benji Carvenhall (Flare) will do, also.

I realize it seems inefficient to ask you all to select targets and the like with only one target, but I figure with seven players new to questing, it would be a good way to ease you in before we get to the more complicated battles.


#25 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3004
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:18 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 21 September 2011 - 04:10 AM, said:

QM Note:
Tomas (Captain Tamamono), please also choose what Benji Carvenhall (Flare) will do, also.

I realize it seems inefficient to ask you all to select targets and the like with only one target, but I figure with seven players new to questing, it would be a good way to ease you in before we get to the more complicated battles.


"Ah, okay. Benji will attack Thief from the back row."

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...


Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users