It's the first night of the new status quo at the One Brick at a Time Clinic. None of the patients are quite relaxed, but they appreciate that there is a little more flexibility than usual.
Rolly patrols the halls, on the look out for any crime. He already has a sense of deep disappointment that he wasn't able to do anything to prevent the death of the staff. But he won't let the moment slip by him again.
The halls are quiet, but then he hears something from behind him, a deep breathing.
"Rolly, I am your father."
Rolly begins to feel an acute panic. "My father was an accountant! A perfectly adequate man!"
The black-clad figure raises a menacing weapon. "No worries, I'm just joshing you, trying to lighten the mood, you know? I don't have kids."
Rolly pleads for his life. "Please, don't kill me! I'm a decent if ineffectual man! Why me?"
The menacing figure walks away without giving Rolly his answer.
In the main room, the Salty R-Dog is getting his funk on. Blaring Herbie Hancock's Rockit on his ghetto blaster, he invades Putnam's personal space.
"Yo Pelly-pel, this is what we call dropping' science, ya' hear?" Putnam stares in wondrous amazement. "This sound is so f-f-f-f-f-f-fresh!"
The music is so loud, he doesn't hear the sound of approaching footsteps.
"Stand up, you dancing tool," the strange walrus shaped figure commands.
"Any last words?" the thing asks.
The R-Dog starts losing his cool. "Yo man, why you wanna do the R-Dog like that? I'm the only funky fresh thing this here clinic has!"
"Not exactly memorable, if I do say so."
Having shot the Salty R-Dog, he turns and shoots the ghetto blaster. "Rap music is a fad."
Pelly relaxes and picks up his journal.
Twenty two patients shuffle into the main room and see the carnage. It's nowhere near as bloody as the day before, and much easier to stomach.
"Is he…?" someone begins to ask.
"Pelly, my man, what the heck happened?" Shalonda asks. Pelly stares into his book.
Dr. Bovary steps forward. "As the only licensed practitioner here, I'll make the call."
She checks for a pulse. "It's my professional opinion that he be stone-cold wasted."
A voice mutters, "What's Pelly been writing?"
Spussemmin snatches the journal from Pelly's hands and looks inside. His grim visage grows even grimmer.
Spussemmin breathes a weary sigh.
"I remember the walrus. He was not a good man. God help us all."
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono)
Sassy Cooter (Scouts)
Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)
Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher)
Imes da Booey (imaded)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Scally Wull (Sok117)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a