Jump to content


Police cars of the sixties


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SAN

SAN

    Posts: 52
    Joined: 19-June 11
    Member: 18560
    Country: Russia

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Posted Image V-LP-6A

Police cars of the sixties


Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ambo100

Ambo100

    Posts: 59
    Joined: 07-April 10
    Member: 10188
    Country: England

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

I would replace the tan plates at the rear of a car with a 1x3 white plate and have the sticker in the middle.

The bonnet in particular stands out quite well, It wouldn't look quite as good now if it had been a four-wide car.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#3 johnnyvgoode

johnnyvgoode

    Posts: 1156
    Joined: 07-August 11
    Member: 19563
    Country: Costa Rica

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for sharing! I love the look that you were able to give to the car. Definitely has that 60s look to me. Love it!

#4 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Gungans taste like chicken


    Posts: 20859
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:39 PM

Nice five wide 'SAN', based on anything is it ? :wink:
Brick On ! :grin:

#5 SAN

SAN

    Posts: 52
    Joined: 19-June 11
    Member: 18560
    Country: Russia

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

View Postjohnnyvgoode, on 15 September 2011 - 05:55 PM, said:

Thanks for sharing! I love the look that you were able to give to the car. Definitely has that 60s look to me. Love it!

View PostAmbo100, on 15 September 2011 - 05:45 PM, said:

I would replace the tan plates at the rear of a car with a 1x3 white plate and have the sticker in the middle.

The bonnet in particular stands out quite well, It wouldn't look quite as good now if it had been a four-wide car.

View Postlightningtiger, on 15 September 2011 - 09:39 PM, said:

Nice five wide 'SAN', based on anything is it ? :wink:
Brick On ! :grin:
Thanks!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users