Small Port

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic  – Started by SonOfTheEmeraldCrab , Sep 03 2011 10:22 AM

#1 SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

Member: 20181

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:22 AM

Posted Image 181D This is my MOC of a Small Port. It has five fictional soldiers ( I've used all my redcoats ) including The Admiral who is wearing the grey Pith Helmet. It has a waterfall which pours out into the sea. (Idea copied from Gahrian) Sorry if I've done anything wrong in this post as it is my first.  :thumbup: I also hope that the pictures will be good enough for you to get a good view of the whole port, if not, I will upload some more  :pir-sweet: Please remember that this is my first MOC so please don't be too harsh  :pir-sweet:

Attached Files

SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

#2 Cpt. Tristan

Cpt. Tristan

Member: 19882

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:30 AM

Well I think you did a pretty good job. It has plenty of character and the waterfall is a pretty nice addition. But if you could add a couple closer pictures of the building then I could add more constructive criticism. If its more of a military port, then I would suggest expanding the building into a little more of a fort. If its more of just a supply 'pitstop' or trading area, then I would suggest expanding the building into more of a warehouse-type building. Either way, there needs to be living quarters though :pir-wink:  Keep us updated!

#3 SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

Member: 20181

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:57 PM

View PostCpt. Tristan, on 06 September 2011 - 02:30 AM, said:

Well I think you did a pretty good job. It has plenty of character and the waterfall is a pretty nice addition. But if you could add a couple closer pictures of the building then I could add more constructive criticism. If its more of a military port, then I would suggest expanding the building into a little more of a fort. If its more of just a supply 'pitstop' or trading area, then I would suggest expanding the building into more of a warehouse-type building. Either way, there needs to be living quarters though :pir-wink:  Keep us updated!

Thanks for the comment,  Cpt. Tristan. It is supposed to be a Military Port and I will be expanding it in the near future. The building is meant to be a small living area for the Admiral, that will also be expanded.  :pir-laugh:
SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

#4 Hiawatha

Hiawatha

Member: 20480

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:10 AM

You did a very good job for your first post  :pir-wink: I look forward to seeing more!

Posted Image Posted Image

My Brickshelf

View Postefullner, on 06 October 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

I can figure what Dey will say when he meets with Hiawatha.

Hiya, Watha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links