It is late at night and dark figures are creeping...and biking...through the shadows. See? I can use that word now that it doesn't incriminate anyone.
Yan, (Thanks for playing, buddy!) is out running an important errand. He stops at the theater where he and Catya saw so many movies when they were dating. It has been closed for years now. He longs for the easier days and is overwhelmed with a sense of nostalgia. So much so, that he doesn't see the dark figure with the tommy gun lurking in the shadows.
"Let me out, please!" The ticket taker pleads.
The tommy gun killer pokes Yan (JimButcher) with the barrel of his gun to make sure he's dead. As if the pile of guts gushing blood onto the sidewalk didn't give a clear enough indication. Stupid tommy gun killer...
"Hey! Fuck off!" The tommy gun killer tells me.
Now now. Language...
In the morning, The Hottie Criminal Construction Man is the first to discover the body of Yan and brings The Cross-Dressing Construction Man to see the carnage.
"Look at all the organs!" He exclaims, "Must've been a tommy gun or something semi-automatic. Pretty cool, huh? Should we poke it with a stick?"
"Good morning, Steve." The Hottie Criminal Construction Man says, "Working out pretty early, huh?"
"No," Steve explains, "Someone left this propped over the door to the bathroom. If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone was trying to kill me."
"Hey Hottie Criminal Construction Man," The Cross-Dressing Construction Man says with some intrepidation, "You can't kill my boyfriend."
"I know," The Hottie Criminal Construction man says sheepishly, "I'm sorry."
"Hey! You handcuffed us together!" The Cross-Dressing Construction Man cries.
"Yeah," The Hottie Criminal Construction Man laughs, "And I don't have the key."
Everyone arrives to see the sad and gruesome sight. There is a sense of dread and sorrow as the small group realizes that they are down to less than half of their original numbers and have lost many friends and loved ones. The chances of getting through together are very slim.
"...and one of us may have poison running through our veins as we stand here." Someone says.
"My field office was hard at work last night sorting out the belongings of the three ladies who died." Agent Veronica says, "There is, of course, bad news and good news. Petra (Peanuts) was a member of the Town. Catya (The Crazy One) was also a member of the Town. Vera (KartoffelViking) was a member of the Baritones Mafia Family.
Everyone gasps a little.
"People it's very important that we take matters seriously and put in as much effort as possible to convict a member of the mafia!" Agent Veronica tells them, "In order to save this town, you must eradicate the threat amongst you."
"Rabid pygmy ducks?" Someone asks.
"Cannibal cheerleaders?" Somebody else guesses.
"What? No!" Agent Veronica cries, "Are you people even paying attention? This town needs to focus on the problem at hand. It will take everyone's participation today to find the scum among us. It may already be too late..."
"Will nobody think of the children?" Someone asks.
"This town doesn't have any children!!" Agent Veronica screams.
"Mommy, can we have some doughnuts?" Someone asks.
"I'm not your Mommy!" Agent Veronica says with a sigh of exasperation.
"People of Moonlight, I can giving no more fancy speeches," Ivan tells them.
"His speeches were fancy?" Someone wonders out loud.
"Please, The Baritones have found their way back here to our Moonlight." Ivan says, "They have taking so much from me: family, friends, business. I have defeating them before, but they are very powerful this time. And other evils have followed them. There is much danger around us. Please using your brains and all available resourcing to help eliminate threat."
"Who is this Russian chef guy?" Someone asks.
"Ugh," Ivan sighs, "Maybe is time for giving up. Maybe Wilem is being right that Moonlight is too stupids and deserving dead."
"Hey, what was Wilem's affiliation?" Someone asks.
"Wilem (WhiteFang) was a member of the Town." Agent Veronica tells them.
With that, the people of Moonlight, once again, begin discussing who amongst them is most likely a member of the mafia.
Day Seven has now begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player) You may also unproxy your vote using this format; unproxy: Character (Player). You can re-proxy your vote as many times as you like, but only to players who haven't yet voted. Re-proxying to get an additional vote is not allowed.
- You are only allowed one unvote per game day.
- A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- If you do not reach a conviction, there will be a penalty...
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.
Boris, a pawn shop owner, married to Barbara, played by Brickdoctor
Denis, a construction worker, played by def
Dmitri, a highway patrol officer, married to Raya, played by Dragonator
Falicia, a delivery woman, married to Patrick, played by Fugazi
Irene, an artist, married to Benji, played by iamded
Patrick, a firefighter, married to Falicia, played by Pandora
Polina, a Moonlight Transit Authority (MTA) employee, played by CallMePieOrDie
Raya, a real estate agent, married to Dmitri, played by Rick
Ruslana, the chief of Police, played by Quarryman
Samuel, retired mechanic, married to Sarah, played by Sandy
Timur, a firefighter, brother of Donil and Nika, played by Captain Tamamono
Benji, a businessman, married to Irene, played by Big Cam - convicted on Day One (Town)
Eugene, a manager of The Green Door Tavern, played by Eskallon - murdered on Night One (Town)
Sarah, a retired piano teacher, married to Samuel, played by Sirius Black - died mysteriously during Day Two (Town)
Yuri, a personal trainer, played by badboytje88 - Murdered on Night Two (Town)
Elena, a college professor, played by Inconspicuous - murdered on Night Two (Town)
Max, a lawyer, played by Masked Builder - died mysteriously during Day Three (Scum)
Donil, a police officer, brother of Nika and Timur, played by Waterbrick Down - convicted on Day Three (Scum)
Petr, a construction worker, played by Zepher - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Stanislav, brewery manager, played by Shadows - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Barbara, a yoga instructor, married to Boris, played by Bob The Construction Man - died mysteriously during Day Four (Town)
Ruxana, a pilot, played by Roncanator - convicted on Day Four (Town)
Nika, a firefighter, sister of Donil and Timur, played by CorneliusMurdock - blew herself up with a grenade on Night Four (Town)
Petra, a nurse, played by Peanuts - murdered on Night Five (Town)
Catya, a college student, engaged to Yan, played by The Crazy One - died from an unfortunate Full Moon related accident on Night Five (Town)
Vera, a highway patrol officer, played by KartoffelViking - died mysteriously on Day Six (Scum)
Wilem, a Moonlight Transist Authority (MTA) employee, played by White Fang - convicted on Day Six (Town)
Yan, a college student, played by Jim Butcher - murdered on Night Six (Town)
Ivan, deli owner, widower of Florence
Steve, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to Steve
Agent Veronica, an FBI agent