It is late in Moonlight and there is, yet again, a full moon...
...and the citizens of Moonlight are getting high and drunk, and engaging in immoral behavior.
"You've been giving me the eye all night," the wrestler says with a heavy drunken slur, "You got a hot can, baby. What else you hiding in your gadget box?"
"Beeb bop bope beep beeple." R2-D2 says flirtatiously.
"What's say we go somewhere more private," The wrestler suggests, "And I can get me a hot piece of that robot ass."
R2-D2 and the wrestler check to make sure they have complete privacy.
"OK baby," the wrestler says, "show me the goods..."
"Beep Beep." R2 whistles.
R2-D2 draws his tommy gun. The drunken wrestler doesn't realize what it is that he sees.
"Aw yeah baby!" The wrestler says excitedly, "Give me some of that!"
"Aw, that's what Daddy wants, yeah." The wrestler says... ( Sorry... )
R2-D2 releases the safety. Click!
"Uh-oh," the wrestler says.
R2-D2 literally blows the wrestler's ass off.
The wrestler lies dead in the street as R2-D2 beeps and boops off into the night.
"Aw dude, yeah!" Anubis says as he dances on the fire escape down the block from the dead wrestler, "I'm so freakin' high. And high too. I'm high and high. Get it? Waha."
And that brilliant statement was the last statement Anubis would ever make.
He misses the ladder completely and steps right off the landing (with some impressive special effects! ) and plunges off the third story of the building.
As Anubis's body hits the railing below, it startles Leia and Bullseye.
Anubis's body falls to the sidewalk with a sickening thud of cracking bones and collapsing organs.
"Let's get out of here, horsey!" Leia cries.
And as Leia rides Bullseye away from the scene of Anubis's death, the town's full moon hangover begins...
In the morning, everyone is horrified to see yet another dead body outside of Ivan's deli.
"Is this where the lighting is set up the easiest?" Someone asks.
"Shut up," is the answer.
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man approaches the wrestler and unmasks him. It is that pudgy bitch Petra (Peanuts).
"I wish I could tell you what a perverted freak she was," somebody says, "but I'd totally give myself away."
"Who said that?" Agent Veronica asks.
Just then a crash is heard and a line of construction trucks suddenly comes to a screeching halt right in the middle of the crowd.
"Aw shit!" Cries The Criminal Foreman, "I killed a dog or something."
"No no!" Ivan shouts, "You are leaving us this minute! No construction. You are hired by the mafia. To casinos we are not losing our town!"
"Settle down Yoda." The Criminal Foreman laughs, "I work for a guy named Max. We're a couple days late but we're starting today. We're knocking down this whole block. Making way for strip joints and casinos."
"Our town!" Someone cries.
"You bastards!" Somebody else shouts.
"Won't anyone think of the God damn children???" Yet someone else screams.
"Hey, we're union. We don't answer to you clowns." The Hottie Criminal Construction Man says.
The men laugh and return to their trucks.
Ivan unmasks Anubis. It is Catya (The Crazy One).
"Who?" Somebody asks.
"No wait!" Agent Veronica cries as the trucks begin moving down the street again, carrying the bodies of Petra and Catya with them. "You awful crooks! You won't get away with this. I'll call the police! I'll call the FBI! Oh!! I am the FBI!! You guys are in so much trouble!! You're about to get an ass kicking from Agent Hottie!"
Agent Veronica kicks and punches the trucks as they pass but the Criminal Construction Crew is not phased...
"Mother Fucker!" Agent Veronica screams.
"Sorry." Agent Veronica collects herself, "I've come to care about this town and the people who live here quite a bit. I don't like to see people getting hurt. That being said, without the bodies of the victims, it will take me some extra time to figure out their affiliation..."
With that, the remaining citizens of Moonlight began once again discussing who amongst them was likely to be a member of the mafia.
Day Six has now begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player)
- You are only allowed one unvote per game day.
- A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- If you do not reach a conviction, there will be a penalty...
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed two days after their death.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.
Boris, a pawn shop owner, married to Barbara, played by Brickdoctor
Denis, a construction worker, played by def
Dmitri, a highway patrol officer, married to Raya, played by Dragonator
Falicia, a delivery woman, married to Patrick, played by Fugazi
Irene, an artist, married to Benji, played by iamded
Patrick, a firefighter, married to Falicia, played by Pandora
Polina, a Moonlight Transit Authority (MTA) employee, played by CallMePieOrDie
Raya, a real estate agent, married to Dmitri, played by Rick
Ruslana, the chief of Police, played by Quarryman
Samuel, retired mechanic, married to Sarah, played by Sandy
Timur, a firefighter, brother of Donil and Nika, played by Captain Tamamono
Vera, a highway patrol officer, played by KartoffelViking
Wilem, a Moonlight Transist Authority (MTA) employee, played by White Fang
Yan, a college student, played by Jim Butcher
Benji, a businessman, married to Irene, played by Big Cam - convicted on Day One (Town)
Eugene, a manager of The Green Door Tavern, played by Eskallon - murdered on Night One (Town)
Sarah, a retired piano teacher, married to Samuel, played by Sirius Black - died mysteriously during Day Two (Town)
Yuri, a personal trainer, played by badboytje88 - Murdered on Night Two (Town)
Elena, a college professor, played by Inconspicuous - murdered on Night Two (Town)
Max, a lawyer, played by Masked Builder - died mysteriously during Day Three (Scum)
Donil, a police officer, brother of Nika and Timur, played by Waterbrick Down - convicted on Day Three (Scum)
Petr, a construction worker, played by Zepher - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Stanislav, brewery manager, played by Shadows - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Barbara, a yoga instructor, married to Boris, played by Bob The Construction Man - died mysteriously during Day Four (Town)
Ruxana, a pilot, played by Roncanator - convicted on Day Four (Town)
Nika, a firefighter, sister of Donil and Timur, played by CorneliusMurdock - blew herself up with a grenade on Night Four (Town)
Petra, a nurse, played by Peanuts - murdered on Night Five
Catya, a college student, engaged to yan, played by The Crazy One - died from an unfortunate Full Moon related accident on Night Five
Ivan, deli owner, widower of Florence
Steve, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to Steve
Agent Veronica, an FBI agent