Mini Coronet (new mandalorian space yacht)

7 replies to this topic

#1 Legostein

Legostein

• I'm a million!

Member: 1505

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image
Hello everybody!

Watching the third season of the animated Clone Wars TV series, you will realise that the number of new ships and vehicles decreases somewhat. Hence I'd like to show something to you from the second season. The Coronet (reference link) is the personal space yacht of the mandalorian duchess Satine Kryze, and appears in the three mandalorian episodes in season 2.

It's only seen shortly, the shape is pretty ugly, and the level of details seen in the series is limited. Unfortunately this is being reflected on the miniaturized model as well. I know it's not my usual buidling standard, but that's how it came out without getting too large. :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Building instructions (if anyone has the feeling to build this :wink:)

That's it for now. I have not posted many models recently, that's mainly because there are already two hundred of them, and further I somehow felt not like building recently. Hopefully this phase is over, and you can expect more models soon. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher
Posted Image http://www.deckdesigns.de - Bricks, Building & Beyond Posted Image

#2 M<0><0<DSWIM

M<0><0<DSWIM

• Gundam Style

Member: 15440

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

I can't remember this from the show, but it's a great looking little ship! :yoda: As far as not feeling like building, when I feel that way, I try changing the scale that I'm building in.  Try midi-scale again or even minifig scale if you're bored. :vader:

#3 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

I do remember the ship from the episode. And It's excellent Legostein. I must say how great your rendition of relatively unknown ships of the SW universe is :thumbup: :thumbup:.
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

#4 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

Another quality mini-creation Chris, I very well remember this unique ship in that particular CW episode and you've really captured the shape convincingly. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#5 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:38 AM

Ah this ship.  You've capture it very nicely as always! :thumbup: I do like this ship even if it is a bit odd looking.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#6 Legostein

Legostein

• I'm a million!

Member: 1505

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hello,

and thank you for the comments. I am glad so many of you remember the ship from the series. :classic:

More models very soon!

See you around,

~ Christopher
Posted Image http://www.deckdesigns.de - Bricks, Building & Beyond Posted Image

#7 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

Another excellent micro-creation from you 'Legostein', interesting that space yachts are like real yachts except they are upside down by appearances only ! :laugh:
Keep up the cool work and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :wink:

#8 Praiter Yed

Praiter Yed

• I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Member: 11296

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

I've found the design of vehicles in the CW show to be very hit & miss with some absolute shockers in there. When I saw the episode with this one though I thought it was one of the better designs, quite unusual but still with a SW feel. You done a great job of representing it in mini Lego form :thumbup:
Posted Image
Always on Brickshelf but finally flickr'd!  My CMS trade list  My minifig trades on swapfig.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users