In the early hours of the morning, a dark figure stalks Main St. in Moonlight. This figure is carrying a grenade, no-not an apple, and stalking someone they have found suspicious.
"How does this thing work?" The figure says, "It should be pretty simple. Just pull the p..."
The grenade has backfired on the dark figure and blown her up instead.
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man is first on the scene. He runs downstairs after hearing the explosion and feeling the building shake.
"Oh my!" He exclaims, "It appears some sort of explosion has killed one of our firefighters!"
"I do believe it was Nika," Steve observes.
The remains of Nika (CorneliusMurdock) lay scattered along the sidewalk...
Ivan and Agent Veronica have come to the street to see what the commotion is about.
"Oh, how dreadful!" Cries Agent Veronica.
"Oh, Nika. Poor girl," Ivan says.
Suddenly the whole town arrives at the same exact time to discover what the explosion was.
"People of Moonlight!" Ivan addresses the crowd, "We are losing more and more innocent townies to the mob every night! Ruxana (Roncanator) was inexplicably a member of the Town! We have also lost our dear sweet Nika (CorneliusMurdock) who was also a member of the Town. How did this mistake happen? We must be more open with each other about what we know. Why are you doing all of your dealings in the privates? Talking together about situation is productive and helpings! Make sure you are bringing all info to public so shady private dealings can't end up hurting you!"
Timur glances at the puddle of body parts and guts that used to be his sister. He thought it looked familiar. He steels his resolve in the face of losing a sibling a day for the last two days.
"I have come to the agreement that lynching your neighbors is a good idea," Agent Veronica tells them.
"Hooray!" Someone yells.
"Let's lynch someone!" Another person shouts.
"Let's think of the children!" Yet another person cries.
"You are up against many threats," Agent Veronica says, "It is not yet clear, even to the FBI, what this town faces. In addition to the lynching, I will be helping the innocent townies with some extra ability at night. It's time to kick this thing into high gear."
"That is my badass sexy!" Ivan proudly exclaims.
Day Five has now begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player)
- You are only allowed one unvote per game day.
- A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- If you do not reach a conviction, there will be a penalty...
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.
Boris, a pawn shop owner, married to Barbara, played by Brickdoctor
Catya, a college student, engaged to yan, played by The Crazy One
Denis, a construction worker, played by def
Dmitri, a highway patrol officer, married to Raya, played by Dragonator
Falicia, a delivery woman, married to Patrick, played by Fugazi
Irene, an artist, married to Benji, played by iamded
Patrick, a firefighter, married to Falicia, played by Pandora
Petra, a nurse, played by Peanuts
Polina, a Moonlight Transit Authority (MTA) employee, played by CallMePieOrDie
Raya, a real estate agent, married to Dmitri, played by Rick
Ruslana, the chief of Police, played by Quarryman
Samuel, retired mechanic, married to Sarah, played by Sandy
Timur, a firefighter, brother of Donil and Nika, played by Captain Tamamono
Vera, a highway patrol officer, played by KartoffelViking
Wilem, a Moonlight Transist Authority (MTA) employee, played by White Fang
Yan, a college student, played by Jim Butcher
Benji, a businessman, married to Irene, played by Big Cam - convicted on Day One (Town)
Eugene, a manager of The Green Door Tavern, played by Eskallon - murdered on Night One (Town)
Sarah, a retired piano teacher, married to Samuel, played by Sirius Black - died mysteriously during Day Two (Town)
Yuri, a personal trainer, played by badboytje88 - Murdered on Night Two (Town)
Elena, a college professor, played by Inconspicuous - murdered on Night Two (Town)
Max, a lawyer, played by Masked Builder - died mysteriously during Day Three (Scum)
Donil, a police officer, brother of Nika and Timur, played by Waterbrick Down - convicted on Day Three (Scum)
Petr, a construction worker, played by Zepher - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Stanislav, brewery manager, played by Shadows - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Barbara, a yoga instructor, married to Boris, played by Bob The Construction Man - died mysteriously during Day Four (Town)
Ruxana, a pilot, played by Roncanator - convicted on Day Four (Town)
Nika, a firefighter, sister of Donil and Timur, played by CorneliusMurdock - blew herself up with a grenade on Night Four (Town)
Ivan, deli owner, widower of Florence
Steve, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to Steve
Agent Veronica, an FBI agent