It is a much quieter night in Moonlight. Not a creature was stirring...except for that ostrich.
Down the street a ways, Petr foolishly walks through the gloomy shade of night alone.
"God damn it!" Zepher says, "You may as well not waste any more time. We know I'm dying. You've showed my face."
There, is that better?
"Hardly." an anonymous dark figure complains, "I, Petr, am greatly annoyed by this!"
Another dark figure approaches.
"Oh shut up already." It says.
And that is the end of Petr (Zepher).
It is now the wee hours of the morning, just before dawn. Stanislav wanders the street outside Ivan's deli, disoriented.
A dark figure walks up, laughing.
And that is the end of Stanislav (Shadows).
In the morning, Ivan sees a crowd below his balcony and assumes they are there to hear the results of yesterday's lynch.
"I am having the good news, everyone!" Ivan tells them, "Donil (Waterbrick Down) was a member of The Russian Mafia. However, last night we lost Petr (Zepher) who was a member of the Town."
"Ivan, I think you should come down here," The Cross-Dressing Construction Man says.
Ivan comes down to the street to see a horrifying sight: his brother Stanislav (Shadows) dead on the sidewalk. Stanislav was a member of the Town.
"No!!!!!!" Ivan cries.
Ivan throws himself on his dear brother's body.
"No, please! Not my brother!" Ivan cries. "He was such a good man! OK, so sometimes complete asshole, but deep down such a good man!"
"There must be justice for my family's blood!!" Ivan cries, "Today we must lynch a mobster!"
"Lynch?" Agent Veronica asks, "I knew it! I told you countless times, no lynch mobs. But you did it anyway! It's illegal. Do you know how much trouble you can be in with the law? And I'm the law!!!"
"Are you saying we use the handcuffs tonight?" Ivan offers.
But Agent Veronica storms off, very angry.
"Oh no," Ivan sighs, "I have hurt the feelings of young lady by not being honest about forming lynch mob to kill friends and neighbors. Will I never learn?"
"Today is the day we take our town back!" Ivan says as everyone gathers around, "Now there is no day ending when voting is complete! We continue to discuss and strategize after conviction is reached! There are helpful ways for town to speak and chance to turn over conviction! No rule about unvoting after conviction is reached and no more death for no voting. That is cruel trick of Full Moon Festival. Now we use our 72 hours to find scummy bags. Still only one unvote, so make extra sure it is being used with the smart brains so we can catch mobsters! You fuckers of mothers have killed my brother and you will pay. I must find way to help town! This is meaning the war!!!"
And after that rousing speech, the citizens of Moonlight, once again, begin discussing who among them is likely to be a scummy bag.
Day Four has now begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player)
- You are only allowed one unvote per game day.
- A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- If you do not reach a conviction, there will be a penalty...
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.
Barbara, a yoga instructor, married to Boris, played by Bob The Construction Man
Boris, a pawn shop owner, married to Barbara, played by Brickdoctor
Catya, a college student, engaged to yan, played by The Crazy One
Denis, a construction worker, played by def
Dmitri, a highway patrol officer, married to Raya, played by Dragonator
Falicia, a delivery woman, married to Patrick, played by Fugazi
Irene, an artist, married to Benji, played by iamded
Nika, a firefighter, sister of Donil and Timur, played by CorneliusMurdock
Patrick, a firefighter, married to Falicia, played by Pandora
Petra, a nurse, played by Peanuts
Polina, a Moonlight Transit Authority (MTA) employee, played by CallMePieOrDie
Raya, a real estate agent, married to Dmitri, played by Rick
Ruslana, the chief of Police, played by Quarryman
Ruxana, a pilot, played by Roncanator
Samuel, retired mechanic, married to Sarah, played by Sandy
Timur, a firefighter, brother of Donil and Nika, played by Captain Tamamono
Vera, a highway patrol officer, played by KartoffelViking
Wilem, a Moonlight Transist Authority (MTA) employee, played by White Fang
Yan, a college student, played by Jim Butcher
Benji, a businessman, married to Irene, played by Big Cam - convicted on Day One (Town)
Eugene, a manager of The Green Door Tavern, played by Eskallon - murdered on Night One (Town)
Sarah, a retired piano teacher, married to Samuel, played by Sirius Black - died mysteriously during Day Two (Town)
Yuri, a personal trainer, played by badboytje88 - Murdered on Night Two (Town)
Elena, a college professor, played by Inconspicuous - murdered on Night Two (Town)
Max, a lawyer, played by Masked Builder - died mysteriously during Day Three (Scum)
Donil, a police officer, brother of Nika and Timur, played by Waterbrick Down - convicted on Day Three (Scum)
Petr, a construction worker, played by Zepher - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Stanislav, brewery manager, played by Shadows - murdered on Night Three (Town)
Ivan, deli owner, widower of Florence
Steve, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to Steve
Agent Veronica, an FBI agent