Jump to content


Ninjago 2012


  • Please log in to reply
2301 replies to this topic

#1251 Lance

Lance

    Posts: 431
    Joined: 30-January 11
    Member: 15741
    Country: Wales/France

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostLordofdragonss, on 28 February 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

It is there becasue we already get a DVDs with 1-4 and 5-8 episodes here.

Is there an english language option on the DVDs? If so I may try and order them.

#1252 Lordofdragonss

Lordofdragonss

    Posts: 2212
    Joined: 16-February 09
    Member: 5310
    Country: Poland

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

View PostLance, on 28 February 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

Is there an english language option on the DVDs? If so I may try and order them.

No, there is only Polish Dubbing :(
High Chief Of Agriculture of Avalonia
Avalonian Orc Commander

#1253 CM4Sci

CM4Sci

    Posts: 7655
    Joined: 18-December 11
    Member: 23274
    Country: USA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

Spoiler

-Sci

Read my review for 10251 Brick Bank on Brickipedia!


:O


#1254 Flipz

Flipz

  • #residentmunchkin


    Posts: 9443
    Joined: 01-December 11
    Member: 22657
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

MARK WHAT EPISODE YOUR SPOILERS ARE FROM, PLEASE!!!  :hmpf: :wall: :wall: :wall:

View PostCM4S, on 28 February 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Spoiler

-Sci

Thankfully, I only opened it for half a second because I suspected it wasn't going to be from last episode, but still... :hmpf:

Is probably depressed.  Real life sucks, yo.

[Heroica Stats]


#1255 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 2250
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

First time popping my head into this thread...

1) Loved Ninjas theme when I was younger, still one of my dominant collections of figs.  Looking forward to some of this year's sets, though mostly for the baddies :laugh:

2) Ninjago Green Ninja = Snakey?  (Castle Crashers)
Posted Image

#1256 CM4Sci

CM4Sci

    Posts: 7655
    Joined: 18-December 11
    Member: 23274
    Country: USA

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

Repeat tonight, in case anyone not watching was wondering.

-Sci

Read my review for 10251 Brick Bank on Brickipedia!


:O


#1257 Flipz

Flipz

  • #residentmunchkin


    Posts: 9443
    Joined: 01-December 11
    Member: 22657
    Country: California, USA

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostCM4S, on 01 March 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Repeat tonight, in case anyone not watching was wondering.

-Sci

Nooooooo another whole week of spoiler-dodging!  I can't take any more of this!! :ugh:

I blame all of you. :snicker:  :tongue:

Is probably depressed.  Real life sucks, yo.

[Heroica Stats]


#1258 Lyichir

Lyichir

    Posts: 2812
    Joined: 17-December 10
    Member: 14738
    Country: USA

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

View PostFlipz, on 01 March 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Nooooooo another whole week of spoiler-dodging!  I can't take any more of this!! :ugh:

I blame all of you. :snicker:  :tongue:

Man, no new ponies this past weekend and now no new ninjas yesterday? This has been a somewhat dull week.

#1259 MakutaNocturn

MakutaNocturn

    Posts: 419
    Joined: 14-February 11
    Member: 15997
    Country: Poland

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

There are some news about episode 9 and 10 XD Oh dear, there are so much spoilers! :D Let's click to watch the sneak peak.

Spoiler


#1260 seba

seba

    Posts: 31
    Joined: 02-March 11
    Member: 16335
    Country: Finland

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostMakutaNocturn, on 01 March 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

There are some news about episode 9 and 10 XD Oh dear, there are so much spoilers! :D Let's click to watch the sneak peak.

Spoiler
Thanks!

#1261 Aanchir

Aanchir

  • Color Encyclopedia


    Posts: 9170
    Joined: 31-December 09
    Member: 8841
    Country: United States

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Some news: First, Bjarne Hansen has updated his blog with 2012 concept art for the TV series.

Second, the Ninjago site has updated with a new game called "Viper Smash". It has roughly the same ripped-straight-from-Megaman-Battle-Network gameplay as the Spinjitzu Smash games before it. But it looks cool. Right now I'm a bit more interested in Spinjitzu Spinball, which I'm watching my younger brother play. This is my first time seeing the gameplay, and it looks very fun.

#1262 Flipz

Flipz

  • #residentmunchkin


    Posts: 9443
    Joined: 01-December 11
    Member: 22657
    Country: California, USA

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostAanchir, on 01 March 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Some news: First, Bjarne Hansen has updated his blog with 2012 concept art for the TV series.

Second, the Ninjago site has updated with a new game called "Viper Smash". It has roughly the same ripped-straight-from-Megaman-Battle-Network gameplay as the Spinjitzu Smash games before it. But it looks cool. Right now I'm a bit more interested in Spinjitzu Spinball, which I'm watching my younger brother play. This is my first time seeing the gameplay, and it looks very fun.

Word to the wise: the game does NOT like IE9.  You will have to refresh the page EVERY time you change gear, and you will have to re-play some or all of the levels each time you come back to the game.  If you focus and build up enough cash for the best gear, it's only an annoyance, but if you only have weak stuff...

EDIT: I'm talking about spinball smash, BTW. :blush: It IS fun, it's just buggy. :wink:

Edited by Flipz, 04 March 2012 - 09:04 PM.

Is probably depressed.  Real life sucks, yo.

[Heroica Stats]


#1263 Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

    Posts: 417
    Joined: 30-January 12
    Member: 25278
    Country: Ninjago

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostFlipz, on 04 March 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

Word to the wise: the game does NOT like IE9.  You will have to refresh the page EVERY time you change gear, and you will have to re-play some or all of the levels each time you come back to the game.  If you focus and build up enough cash for the best gear, it's only an annoyance, but if you only have weak stuff...

EDIT: I'm talking about spinball smash, BTW. :blush: It IS fun, it's just buggy. :wink:
Extremely so. IE 9 can barely play it. For some reason, my character will freeze in one place on the board and not take any damage, but deal it, and then when I defeat all the enemies it says "MISSION FAILED". :wacko:
Played as Pinocchio in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bedtime Story.

Posted Image
Alisha Mortek, 22 yr old female Human, Level 4 Barbarian
Equipped Items - Bone Axe (Greataxe) WP: 11
Inventory - 3 Potions, 4 Meads
Gold - 0
Health - 11/11.
Power - 14

Join the forum I co-moderate, the Ninjago RPG!
An EXO-FORCE lover and proud of it.

#1264 Super Fish Oil

Super Fish Oil

    Posts: 1413
    Joined: 08-August 11
    Member: 19588
    Country: USA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

I have IE8 (I know, that's pretty bad) and I can't even get past the level "The Emerald Ninja." My enemies (who I assume are the other ninja) never show up. :hmpf_bad:

“Heed my voice mortals! I am the god of these low, low prices and I will not tolerate all of these decorative pillows.”

Posted Image


#1265 Aanchir

Aanchir

  • Color Encyclopedia


    Posts: 9170
    Joined: 31-December 09
    Member: 8841
    Country: United States

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostSuperficial Username, on 05 March 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

I have IE8 (I know, that's pretty bad) and I can't even get past the level "The Emerald Ninja." My enemies (who I assume are the other ninja) never show up. :hmpf_bad:
I had the same problem on Firefox 10. I imagine that's a glitch that has yet to be worked out. :sceptic:

#1266 horizon

horizon

    Posts: 466
    Joined: 17-November 10
    Member: 14253

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

Firefox 9 went fine, haven't tried 10 yet.

It was annoying that the game did not remember what level was played so every time you logged in you needed to start all over.

#1267 Super Fish Oil

Super Fish Oil

    Posts: 1413
    Joined: 08-August 11
    Member: 19588
    Country: USA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostAanchir, on 05 March 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

I had the same problem on Firefox 10. I imagine that's a glitch that has yet to be worked out. :sceptic:

Well, that's reassuring, especially if they bother to get it worked out.

View Posthorizon, on 05 March 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

Firefox 9 went fine, haven't tried 10 yet.

It was annoying that the game did not remember what level was played so every time you logged in you needed to start all over.

I have that problem with Spinball, but this game is fine except for glitches like I said above and Poison Ivy reported. (I get both, but I find that after exiting and reentering the level I'm not frozen.)

“Heed my voice mortals! I am the god of these low, low prices and I will not tolerate all of these decorative pillows.”

Posted Image


#1268 Zarkan

Zarkan

  • Greviously Renamed Gungan


    Posts: 2426
    Joined: 08-December 05
    Member: 569
    Country: USA

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostAanchir, on 01 March 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Second, the Ninjago site has updated with a new game called "Viper Smash". It has roughly the same ripped-straight-from-Megaman-Battle-Network gameplay as the Spinjitzu Smash games before it. But it looks cool. Right now I'm a bit more interested in Spinjitzu Spinball, which I'm watching my younger brother play. This is my first time seeing the gameplay, and it looks very fun.

A little note about Spinjitzu Smash. A video game wiki called The Cutting Room Floor came up with evidence that TLC's ripoff may actually be a heavily modified version of the original Megaman game. Check out this page for more.

Edited by Zarkan, 07 March 2012 - 06:24 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1269 Lyichir

Lyichir

    Posts: 2812
    Joined: 17-December 10
    Member: 14738
    Country: USA

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostZarkan, on 07 March 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

A little note about Spinjitzu Smash. A video game wiki called The Cutting Room Floor came up with evidence that TLC's ripoff may actually be a heavily modified version of the original Megaman game. Check out this page for more.
Unfortunately, that seems like a fair analysis. We still seem to be a long way from having any definitive Ninjago game. LEGO Battles: Ninjago improves upon the previous LEGO Battles game but fails to deliver the same sort of experience as the sets or show. Spinjitzu Scavenger Hunt for the iPhone was a decent and fairly original game, but it was padded with the barcode-scanning gimmick to cover for relatively little gameplay, and moreover it still failed to deliver on the highly creative fights depicted in the TV show.

And now this shows how the online game which was obviously a sub-par clone of Megaman Battle Network in fact was built from the source code of the game itself. I'd like to imagine that LEGO themselves didn't know about this infringement, and it was the action of whomever they contracted to design this game. I guess between Ninjago's various other media (books, TV show, spinner game, DS game, iPhone game, etc.), there just wasn't the budget for a decent online game? At least this year's Spinjitzu Spinball seems fairly fun and, as far as I can tell, is an original game design.

#1270 CM4Sci

CM4Sci

    Posts: 7655
    Joined: 18-December 11
    Member: 23274
    Country: USA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Tonight's episode was really nice! My thoughts:
Spoiler

-Sci

Read my review for 10251 Brick Bank on Brickipedia!


:O


#1271 Flipz

Flipz

  • #residentmunchkin


    Posts: 9443
    Joined: 01-December 11
    Member: 22657
    Country: California, USA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostCM4S, on 08 March 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

Tonight's episode was really nice! My thoughts:
Spoiler

-Sci

My thoughts on tonight's episode:

Spoiler

Is probably depressed.  Real life sucks, yo.

[Heroica Stats]


#1272 Lyichir

Lyichir

    Posts: 2812
    Joined: 17-December 10
    Member: 14738
    Country: USA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

Yeah, this episode didn't "wow" me the last one did.

Spoiler


#1273 Bricksandparts

Bricksandparts

  • Saaaaaaandy?


    Posts: 3548
    Joined: 15-May 11
    Member: 17853

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

A bad quality English episode 8:




Posted Image

(Click image for higher resolution)

Heroica RPG (R&D) Hero Statistics page


#1274 CM4Sci

CM4Sci

    Posts: 7655
    Joined: 18-December 11
    Member: 23274
    Country: USA

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

Thought'd I'd share something random.  :sceptic:
Spoiler

-Sci

Read my review for 10251 Brick Bank on Brickipedia!


:O


#1275 Bricksandparts

Bricksandparts

  • Saaaaaaandy?


    Posts: 3548
    Joined: 15-May 11
    Member: 17853

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

View PostCM4S, on 10 March 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

Thought'd I'd share something random.  :sceptic:
Spoiler

-Sci
Like we said, if it's from a newer episode, say so before the spoiler!

Posted Image

(Click image for higher resolution)

Heroica RPG (R&D) Hero Statistics page





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users