Players only please!
There are only a handful of citizens left in Moonlight. Knowing of Ivan's past as a leader against the brutal mafia killers, they have gathered in front of his deli to find out what they can do to rid the town of it's mafia problem.
"Mine friends," Ivan addresses the crowd, "Today is the day we are taking our town back into hands that are our own!"
"Hooray!" The town cries out.
Ivan continues, "We must taking matters into our own hands. The horrible Mafia peoples are among us and will continue to corrupt our town until there is nothing left. Soon are coming casinos and strip joints..."
"Hooray!" One of the men cries out. Silence follows. "Oh sorry..." he concedes, "That's bad. Very bad."
"We must taking the law in our own hands now!" Ivan cries, "We must find out ourselves who among us is the members of this Russian Mafia."
"Did anyone follow that?" Someone asks, "Are we looking for the mob or are they looking for us? It's hard to tell with his accent."
"The mob knows who they are" Someone else explains, "We're going to weed them out ourselves instead of relying on conventional resources like the FBI."
"OK, thanks." The first person answers.
"Yes, thanking you for clarifying," Ivan continues, "My friends, we must do our own investigatings to find who these Mafia members are. We will decide who is being the most suspicious, by casting a vote and at the end of the day whoever is having the most votes, we kill like a good old fashioned lynch mob!"
"Hooray!" Everyone Cheers.
"Wait a minute, wait a minute." A new voice is heard as a woman pushes her way through the crowd.
"Agent Veronica, FBI," the woman introduces herself, "You can't take the law into your own hands like this! It's illegal. Leave this to the experts!"
"Oh we are not really becoming a mob for lynching," Ivan explains, "We are for a new play rehearsing!"
"Oh," Agent Veronica says, "Carry on then."
After she leaves Ivan laughs, "Ha! I have fooled her. My fingers I was crossing. We are now a lynch mob, hooray for us!
"What if we're wrong?" Someone cries.
"I don't want to die!" Another voice chimes in.
"Won't somebody think of the children?" A hysterical voice sobs.
"Peoples, people" Ivan calms everyone down again, "Take it from me, I have been through this twice. This is the best way to doing this. Trust me. Now a word from my friends, Steve and The Cross-Dressing Construction Man."
"Hi everybody!" The Cross-Dressing Construction Man says.
"Hi Cross-Dressing Construction Man!" Everyone replies.
"Steve and I know how much killing off your friends and neighbors sucks!" The Cross-Dressing Construction Man says, "That's why we're going to make it easier on everyone. Whoever is convicted will get their last meal from us at Fogo de Chao! Just tell us what you want and we'll make it for you. It's the least we can do as you do your part to save our town. Besides, with no customers left, all of our food is going to go bad, so we'll have a free buffet and celebration every night to see off our convicted potential scumbags! We'll make sure this madness is as fun as possible because the next couple of weeks are going to suck!"
"Let us start doing the discussing of who we are convicting today!" Ivan shouts.
With that, the town begins discussing amongst themselves who is the most suspicious person...
Day one has now begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player)
- You are only allowed one unvote per game day.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- If you do not reach a conviction, there will be a penalty...
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.
Barbara, a yoga instructor, married to Boris, played by Bob The Construction Man
Benji, a businessman, married to Irene, played by Big Cam
Boris, a pawn shop owner, married to Barbara, played by Brickdoctor
Catya, a college student, engaged to yan, played by The Crazy One
Denis, a construction worker, played by def
Dmitri, a highway patrol officer, married to Raya, played by Dragonator
Donil, a police officer, brother of Nika and Timur, played by Waterbrick Down
Elena, a college professor, played by Inconspicuous
Eugene, a manager of The Green Door Tavern, played by Eskallon
Falicia, a delivery woman, married to Patrick, played by Fugazi
Irene, an artist, married to Benji, played by iamded
Max, a lawyer, played by Masked Builder
Nika, a firefighter, sister of Donil and Timur, played by CorneliusMurdock
Patrick, a firefighter, married to Falicia, played by Pandora
Petr, a construction worker, played by Zepher
Petra, a nurse, played by Peanuts
Polina, a Moonlight Transit Authority (MTA) employee, played by CallMePieOrDie
Raya, a real estate agent, married to Dmitri, played by Rick
Ruslana, the chief of Police, played by Quarryman
Ruxana, a pilot, played by Roncanator
Samuel, retired mechanic, married to Sarah, played by Sandy
Sarah, retired piano teacher, married to Samuel, played by Sirius Black
Stanislav, brewery manager, played by Shadows
Timur, a firefighter, brother of Donil and Nika, played by Captain Tamamono
Vera, a highway patrol officer, played by KartoffelViking
Wilem, a Moonlight Transist Authority (MTA) employee, played by White Fang
Yan, a college student, played by Jim Butcher
Yuri, a personal trainer, played by badboytje88
Ivan, deli owner, widower of Florence
Agent Sky, an FBI agent, widower of Darlene
Steve, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man
The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to Steve
Agent Veronica, an FBI agent