MOC-74-Z Speeder bike

5 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Yogi

Darth Yogi

• im from no-caps country

Member: 11065

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Posted Image
Here is my third version of the 74-Z speeder bike. Credit for the steering vanes goes to Legohaulic on Flickr.
Please enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking, Please C&C.

EDIT-Better side view.

Edited by KielDaMan, 29 July 2011 - 03:16 PM.
Indexed

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  
The Rabbit( MCW Contest entry)...........................Arrival on Tatooine...................................................Bail Organa's Airspeeder........................................Le Sans Fin

Flickr

#2 Praiter Yed

Praiter Yed

• I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Member: 11296

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

I like how compact you made this  :thumbup: . The tooth pieces that Brickdoctor used would work well at the back - shame they're not available in brown  :sad: . At first look I thought you'd built it in two halfs and the trooper was holding it together but I now see that his legs are pulled apart slightly - is he sitting on a droid arm? I would be interested to see a picture without the minifig.
Posted Image
Always on Brickshelf but finally flickr'd!  My CMS trade list  My minifig trades on swapfig.com

#3 Hollander

Hollander

Member: 17672

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

Compact indeed.  :thumbup: I especially like the brown hands you used. Although I wasn't sure if I liked it when I saw it the first time, I do like them now. I can also see you used two black hands, did you cut them? They look shorter than usual to me.

Overall I really like this one, well done...no, VERY well done!  :wink:

Edited by Hollander, 29 July 2011 - 11:13 AM.

#4 The Caped Crusader

The Caped Crusader

Member: 14010

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

Except from the moc , which is awesome , I want to congratulate you about the scout's backpack , which I have noticed in the actual character and made with same way as you in my scouts ! All in all it's a total success Darth Yogi !

Edited by Troopmaker, 29 July 2011 - 12:08 PM.

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it
...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight" - James "Jim" Gordon
Posted Image

The Batpod by caped_crusader, on Flickr

#5 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

Work of a genius this is 'Darth Yogi', simple but effective design elements i.e. the back pack of the trooper. :thumbup:
May the Sith brick be with you 'Darth Yogi'.....smarter than the average Sith lord ! :laugh:

#6 Darth Yogi

Darth Yogi

• im from no-caps country

Member: 11065

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

View PostPraiter Yed, on 29 July 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

I like how compact you made this  :thumbup: . The tooth pieces that Brickdoctor used would work well at the back - shame they're not available in brown  :sad: . At first look I thought you'd built it in two halfs and the trooper was holding it together but I now see that his legs are pulled apart slightly - is he sitting on a droid arm? I would be interested to see a picture without the minifig.
Thanks and yes it is on a droid arm.  I will add a pic when I get back from vacation.

View PostHollander, on 29 July 2011 - 11:13 AM, said:

Compact indeed.  :thumbup: I especially like the brown hands you used. Although I wasn't sure if I liked it when I saw it the first time, I do like them now. I can also see you used two black hands, did you cut them? They look shorter than usual to me.

Overall I really like this one, well done...no, VERY well done!  :wink:
Thank you very much.  Also nothing is cut.

View PostTroopmaker, on 29 July 2011 - 12:07 PM, said:

Except from the moc , which is awesome , I want to congratulate you about the scout's backpack , which I have noticed in the actual character and made with same way as you in my scouts ! All in all it's a total success Darth Yogi !
Thanks, and it really does work perfect for the backpack :grin:

View Postlightningtiger, on 29 July 2011 - 01:29 PM, said:

Work of a genius this is 'Darth Yogi', simple but effective design elements i.e. the back pack of the trooper. :thumbup:
May the Sith brick be with you 'Darth Yogi'.....smarter than the average Sith lord ! :laugh:
Thanks lightningtiger.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  
The Rabbit( MCW Contest entry)...........................Arrival on Tatooine...................................................Bail Organa's Airspeeder........................................Le Sans Fin

Flickr

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users