Sign in to follow this  
mc_lemmens

Welcome to Lemtown

indexed.gif Layouts

Hi there,

The past few months I am busy building a new city in my Lego room. There are at the moment 4 train tracks that can drive separately. In the future I want to add a metro track that for 50% of the track will be hidden below the tables and at some point through a hole will come back up.

Most of the building are in progress and not yet finished. I'll update with pictures as much as I can to let you see the progress that I make. At this moment I am busy completing the post office and the central station with a pedestrian bridge and a TGV train in dark bluish gray / orange and black, total length around 1.2 meter and has 6 wagons. Pictures will be posted soon!

Total size of the city is at the moment: 10 till 15 square meters and will grow to +/- 20 square meter.

I hope you enjoy the following pictures of my city and I would very much appreciate if you leave some comment.

Regards,

Maarten

_MG_7814.jpg

_MG_7817.jpg

_MG_7818.jpg

_MG_7819.jpg

_MG_7816.jpg

_MG_7820.jpg

_MG_7823.jpg

_MG_7824.jpg

_MG_7825.jpg

_MG_7826.jpg

_MG_7827.jpg

_MG_7828.jpg

_MG_7829.jpg

_MG_7830.jpg

_MG_7831.jpg

_MG_7832.jpg

_MG_7833.jpg

_MG_7834.jpg

_MG_7854.jpg

Interesting city 'mc_lemmens', though missing some parts and tools from some of your vehicles....the building frontages are very nice indeed. Oh, and not to forget the 'IBM' building too ! :thumbup:

Keep improving it and Brick On 'mc_lemmens' ! :grin:

Looks great already, and the big buildings against the walls are a good idea – looking forward to watching your city develop and grow! I assume it's a big U shape?

20 m² is quite an ambitious size... my preliminary plans (for my new apartment next year) range around 11-14 m², and that feels big already. :)

But I'd change that pink patterned wallpaper, it really doesn't go with a lego town.

Nice town display! I really like the "background" structures :wink:

BTW, I see a couple of "familiar" buildings :tongue:

The vehicles are still from when I was young :blush: around 14 years. Now i'm 29 and all those years they where in a box on the attic. They indeed need some attention. The background is going to change. I'm gonna buy some thin wood and paint it in white.

The town is now indeed in U shape but it will become a U shape with one longer part.

BlueBard: I really liked some of the buildings that you have builed, some so much that I also build them, funny that you saw my city with your buildings in it :classic:

nice town, although I see some dangerous situations ;) but also a lot of good old 4 stud wide cars etc that are very familiar.

I like the blend of "legend sets" and MOC's!!!

Great city 'mc_lemmens'. Love the blend of modern modulars with the classic 4 wides. The underground metro track seems like a neat idea. Looking forward to seeing it expand. Keep up the great work and welcome to EB default_classic.gif