That's today's contest: use the bricks of a small LEGO set and built something amazing (or try to do that, at least... ).
For this contest I chose a little promotional set, the 7270, that seems to me perfect for this challenge: it is small, its bricks are not too easy to use, and it is ugly enough to encourage us to create something else!
7270-1.jpg 29.65K 17 downloads
- Post your entry in this topic.
- You creation can be of anything - your imagination is the limit.
- Use (somehow) all bricks in the original set to make your creation.
- Give a title or a name to describe you creation.
- Insert a picture of your creation. Extra picture can be inserted as text link. Avoid gargantuan images, the set is very small!
- Insert a link to the lxf file too.
- If a creation is very very similar to another, only the first posted will be accepted.
- Only one creation per user.
- Participants should have 10 posts at least, and have to joined to EuroBricks before july 20th.
- The contest will stay opened for 1 week (until sunday july 31st at midnight, Greenwich).
At the end of the contest there will be three top builders:
- One decided by public vote
- One as a raffle
- One picked by staff
(Jury: Calabar, LuxorV, Rufus, Superkalle)
For the winner... the glory, and perhaps a small thing.
Here is a ready lxf file with all the bricks you have to use.
Good luck and have fun!
Final Results here!