Late at night Henry was in bed, handcuffed and facing the wall he was waiting for his lover to arrive.
He had been a bad boy today, and now it was time for his punishment, Henry could bare contain his enthusiasm.
Henry could not see the person who entered, but somehow he knew it wasn't his lover, this was someone else.
"Poor, stupid Henry, always so hung up in your twisted sex games. Well, this is the end for you. Hasta la vista, baby."
Gathering his remaining family after breakfast again Quentin wasn't very happy.
"I guess Henry got what he deserved, a freak like him. Unfortunately all evidence we have gathered points to him being Loyal. And as for poor Sammy that you nitwits decided to vote off yesterday, it turns out he was Loyal too. Great job everyone, I expect you do to better today. If not there will be severe consequences, the least of which will be your deaths..."
Rules (stolen mainly from Hinckley this time):
1. Each player has been given a character to play, who is either Loyal or Not Loyal. To win the game, the Loyal must kill off all the Not Loyals, while the Not Loyals needs to outnumber the Loyals.
2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted, and please note the use of bold text. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. When a majority vote is reached the Day ends. Un-voting after the majority has been reached won't be counted.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 48 hours. You may not vote in the first 16 hours. After the day has concluded, a Night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 24 hours.
4. If a Day ends without someone being convicted there will be a random death among the non-voters (yes, this means it's technically possible to have a Day end without someone dying, but that's unlikely)
5. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next Day, as well as those that died during the Night.
6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
7. The usage of any form of communication outside the Day threads are strictly forbidden (except for the Not Loyals which have their own writeboard for this)
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offence: stern warning, 2nd offence: The untimely death of your character, the end of your game, and endless ridicule.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be killed with extreme prejudice.
10. There are no clues in the pictures or the text accompanying them. Any attempt at using them as such will result in instant death of your character, no warnings, no exceptions, no second chances. The only clues you'll get in the opening post for the Day is whether a person who was killed (either during the Night or convicted the previous Day) was Loyal or Not Loyal.
11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
Quentin de Belle-ville, head of the Belle-ville family (NPC, host character)
played by Quarryman
Irena Spalkowa - only child from Quentin's second marriage, married to Sammy, mother of Rupert and Amy
played by Shadows
Dragana de Belle-ville - married to Henry
played by Dragonator
Fuchsia de Belle-ville - married to Daniel
played by Fugazi
Cornelia Steinethaler - younger sister of Quentin, married to Jacob, mother of Petra.
played by CorneliusMurdock
Richelle de Belle-ville - married to Tammo
played by Ricecracker
Rupert Spalkowa - son of Irena and Sammy, brother of Amy
played by Rufus
Amy Spalkowa - daughter of Irena and Sammy, sister of Rupert
played by iamded
Petra Steinethaler, only child of Jacob and Cornelia
played by Peanuts
Jacob Steinethaler - married to Cornelia, father of Petra
played by JimButcher
Daniel de Belle-ville - youngest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Fuchsia
played by dannylonglegs
Tammo de Belle-ville, second son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Richelle
played by Captain Tamamono
Sammy Spalkowa, married to Irena, father of Rupert and Amy
played by Sandy, voted off on Day 1
Henry de Belle-ville, oldest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Dragana
played by Hinckley, killed during Night 1
Reserves: (the list of reserves is very short, the only reason it's here at all is in case someone has to quit for valid, non-modkill reasons)
On Day 2 it takes 6 votes to convict
Edited by Quarryman, 13 July 2011 - 10:45 AM.