Chopper Dragster

2 replies to this topic

#1 legodac

legodac

Member: 18703

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image
Chopper Dragster                                                                                                                                      

Sometime ago, around when Lego brought out there own Racers Game where you could almost play others online, I entered a contest. The challenge was simple, to build a Racer.
Posted Image
So I went to work, spilled all the Lego all over the living room and began to build.
   I was pleased with the end result simply because I had never built a racer before.
Posted Image
But the Lego Bricks were still missing something, oh,wait, it’s a dragster and every dragster deploys a chute at the end of the quarter mile.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
How was I going to pull that off, Oh, right, the antique box next to the Lego Heavy Tow Truck contains my Pirate Sails and Lego stickers?
Posted Image
I used two only and only a tiny slit in the red and white sail was all the damage done.
Four slits to be exact to incorporate the JollyRodger. The cuts were tiny so I had to really apply some immense pressure tomake the click.
Posted Image
Which is okay, I’m pretty immense and the job was done without damaging the sail to much.
   I would love to show this someday in real life, that’s why I save all my models in pictures and the model as well goes behind glass,except for the really big ones, they just get dusty.
Posted Image
If I may be as bold as to offer something to everyone out there, the thing that keeps me coming back to building is two things.
   One is a new project, something I’ve never built before, the other is, we need a place to show our stuff, and places like EuroBricks and the others I belong to, are where it’s at.
Posted Image
For your viewing pleasure eh, A Chopper Dragster byme, legodac…

Edited by Rufus, 11 July 2011 - 08:10 PM.
Indexed and removed some extra space

"No, I'm from Toronto, I only work in outer space"

Posted Image

There are two kinds of goals in life, one will give you a point or two when playing, the other is a dream, like being #9

http://s681.photobuc...odac/?start=all

#2 Si-MOCs

Si-MOCs

• SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!

Member: 16567

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

HAHHA

that parachute is brilliant, it does't ACTUALLY fit inside does it?
Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
I'd seek professional help - but I spent the money on LEGO. | flickr

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#3 legodac

legodac

Member: 18703

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

No it doesn't SI-mocs, though it made for some nice effects, thanks for your comment Posted Image

"No, I'm from Toronto, I only work in outer space"

Posted Image

There are two kinds of goals in life, one will give you a point or two when playing, the other is a dream, like being #9

http://s681.photobuc...odac/?start=all

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users