Sign in to follow this  
Delta62

Imperial Prison Barge

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey there,

It has been a long time since I made a star wars moc. Especially a moc in mini fig scale. Today, I present to you the Imperial Prison Barge. It's based upon the Lego 6210 Star Wars Jabba's Sail Barge set. Half is done on my own and half is done by using the instructions. Not sure where the insperation came from lol, it just poped into my mind oneday. The build took atleast 2 days and comes with 10 mini figs. The side panels open up revealing the dreaded prison inside the B deck. It can also house a speeder bike if you want. The A deck is where storm troopers keep watch and the Imperial Pilot controls the ship. I know its not that detailed but i do plan on making a version II. In the meen time, enjoy! coments, criticisim and sugjestions are most welcom.

Heres the link to the gallery. Been having problems with mocpages lately so I used my old brickshelf folder. Not sure how to resize these pictures but ive figured out how to deep link them.

Imperial Prison Barge

071.jpg_thumb.jpg 076.jpg_thumb.jpg 080.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by KielDaMan
Deeplinked preview thumbnails

Looks good. Nice work, Delta62. :classic: The pics are loading extremely slowly for me right now, so I didn't look at too many of them, but from what I can see you've done well converting the set.

A very interesting alternative rendition of Jabba's Sail Barge Delta62, the grey finish makes it look like a metal version of its 'wooden predecessor'. Very well done! :thumbup:

Interesting creation with excellent designing....must have been repro'ed from a Hutt not paying his dues to a Grand Moff. :laugh:

Great work 'Delta62' and may the Eurobrick be with you ! :grin:

Hello!

I like the typical gray colour of Imprial vehicles. It's suits your barge really well. :classic:

I also second the call for smaller images. :wink: These are almost four thousand pixels in width with a size of 3MB per image. That results in slow loading even for fast connections. For web images file dimensions of 800 pixels in width is sufficient for all needs. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks, glad you guys liked it. And thanks for the tips on resizing the photo.

Great MOC Delta62 :thumbup:

I always like when a set is sort of 'redone' in another colour.

Very nice touch with the sails and the imperial emblem!

Didnt know the imperials were executing prisoners in the Pit of Carkoon :laugh:

It has the feel of a flying castle. Looks great in the Imperial Bley and very forbidding. I like the chunkier feel of this to the original and the detail you've put into the MOC is just right. Very nicely done. :thumbup:

Thanks, glad you liked it! I think the empire has too much fun with the Pit of Carkoon. :grin: