WhiteFang

Do you know what is coming soon?

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

This is not something new for many of you, Eurobricks Regulars! On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I am letting you guys know that something exciting is coming to Eurobricks soon. When??? I am not too sure about it. Meanwhile, do check out the 8805 LEGO Minifigures Series 5 pictorial review. It is just a beginning of what Eurobricks is going to offer to our community. Stay tune for more updates and announcements.

73promobanner1.jpg

You can keep on trying and guessing what is coming. I am sure some of you will be able to figure out soon. More will be reveal later on..

I think it will be the usual vignette contest, with either:

Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 2

16x16 Vignette with a figure from each series

Treasure Hunt

Something completely new

You can never be too sure around here, though! I'm sure whatever you put on for us will be great fun. So thanks in advance for whatever it is!

Either this is a new contest, or a new category for the Collectable Minifigs contest. Or maybe it's a raffle...

We'll just have to wait then... :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Bricks2000

There's never time to rest between the contests here, is there? :laugh: I gotta live up to my title too :wink:.

I hope it's different this year. These contests are fun, but now getting slightly repetetive. Something like the Series 2 Hunt would be a nice change. :thumbup:

Wasn't there for the series 2 hunt so I don't know what it is. Maybe do it plus the usual 8x8 category A. It's fabulous to see what people can do on such a small space!

I think it will be the usual vignette contest, with either:

Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 2

16x16 Vignette with a figure from each series

Treasure Hunt

Something completely new

You can never be too sure around here, though! I'm sure whatever you put on for us will be great fun. So thanks in advance for whatever it is!

All great possibilities.

Either this is a new contest, or a new category for the Collectable Minifigs contest. Or maybe it's a raffle...

It is possible!

There's never time to rest between the contests here, is there? :laugh: I gotta live up to my title too :wink:.

Yea!! I am sure you and the few veterans will be coming back for more!

I hope it's different this year. These contests are fun, but now getting slightly repetetive. Something like the Series 2 Hunt would be a nice change. :thumbup:

Point noted. We (EB Staffers) are looking into it.

Wasn't there for the series 2 hunt so I don't know what it is. Maybe do it plus the usual 8x8 category A. It's fabulous to see what people can do on such a small space!

Yes, there was a Series 2 hunt and the resources and time used was intensive.

Could we have a contest for Eurobricks Collectable Minifigs Series 2? I didn't finish my entry in time.

Err.. This is about Series 5 contest celebration. It got nothing directly related to it.

Another container build? No wait, that was the Train. Maybe a raffle?

Well, the title says that it is a contest, so that's what we have to assume it's gonna be. :tongue: I'd say it's probably the next in the series of CMF contests. I think the Eurobricks CMF S1 was a good idea last time, so I think we can continue on with Series 2. I found the 16x16 base limit to be sufficient, but it might be worth considering to raise that limit in order to make it easier to display all 16 figs.

Whatever it is, I hope it's not something like the S2 treasure hunt. Sorry, but that one was kind of a pain. :sceptic: I'd much rather spend my time building a nice MOC than digging through endless threads just to find a little picture.

Edited by Oky

So, when do we find out "what is coming soon?" :sweet:

So, when do we find out "what is coming soon?" :sweet:

Somewhere "soon", I hope! It's in the pipeline. Just have to be patient for a little longer. :blush:

My own 2 cents: we are going to have the traditional 8x8 vignette category, no doubt about that one.

For category 2 I would guess (hope) for a larger base (32x32?) where we would be allowed to fit in as many CMF as we want as long as they somehow interact with each other (Did I hear skate park? Circus?)

... And for category 3, I have no idea. You managed to surprise me each time! Perhaps a picture contest where we would have to disguise ourselves as one of the CMF? :laugh:

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be fun!