Magnofigures

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tanotrooper

Tanotrooper

• TT Commander

Member: 1514

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

Posted Image
Finally after a few months of designing, I'm able to bring you the Magnofigures!

Based on the body of a Technic figure, these figures have brickbuilt heads and legs, making them highly customisable and poseable.
The first figures were Star Wars themed (which I'll be posting tomorrow) but I'm now expanding them to different themes. Work has begun on a Panzer II in this scale.

Leading the vanguard is Fritz, a Wehrmacht soldier who'll be testing out new weapons I can come up with.  :laugh:

Posted Image

Fritz really loves his new weapon  :grin:

Posted Image

Closeup of the MG34

Posted Image

Firing from my camera case

Posted Image

Firing from prone position

Posted Image

And a look at his equipment on his Y-straps. (Rolled up Zeltbahn, entrenching tool, breadbag, mess kit.)

Posted Image

And that's all Fritz has to show for the moment, but he'll be back. :laugh:
Auf Wiedersehen!

Posted Image

The Star Wars Magnofigures will be uploaded tomorrow in the Star Wars subforum, and this thread will serve for everything non-licensed.

I hope you like these new figures, comments and constructive criticism is as always very welcome.  :classic:

TT
http://www.brickshel...i?m=Tanotrooper
Project Waterloo 1815: FINISHED AT THE MOMENT: 2 companies of the 1st bataillon of "le 45ème regiment d'infanterie de ligne" (pic=link)

Posted Image
  Posted Image
flickr

#2 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

Ah another style of figure by Tanotrooper!  These look good TT!  I'm really likin' that gun  I'll be sure to keep an eye on these! :thumbup:
Posted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 47 In Heroica RPG, In The Hall
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#3 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Very impressive TT, you've managed to create another unique figure-building style! I really like how you modified the otherwise boring Technic figs by giving them interesting details and added posability. Great work and looking forward then for the SW Magnifigs! :thumbup:

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#4 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Looks like you've easily translated your expertise with combination brick-built and specialized parts figures from TTfigs to these.  :thumbup: This guy has so many points of articulation!

#5 Gabe

Gabe

• Green capital G

Member: 12135

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:36 AM

Wow, that's awesome! I like how the density of the figure is so realistic. :thumbup: That figure size would be perfect for large statues, golems or giants etc in minifig scenarios as well.

Edited by gabe, 29 June 2011 - 01:37 AM.

Erudhalion Sansael, Admiral of the Kaliphlin fleet. Peregrinus for Kaliphlin!
Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users