Sign in to follow this  
JackDagger

Make me PotC stickers!!!

I guess it's not that i don't know how to make the stickers just that i'm not to savy with design programs (i'm a photo guy)

So someone make some PotC stickers for all of us (and me), it shouldn't be to hard

I'm thinking a jack sparrow sticker, comm norington, elizabeth, and of course and unfortunately will turner

By stickers do you mean torso designs which can be adhered to mini-figures? Or are you talking literal stickers?

By stickers do you mean torso designs which can be adhered to mini-figures? Or are you talking literal stickers?

No torso designs that can be adhered to mini-figs. I actually have gotten some of saber scorpions stickers in the past just to see them with my own eyes and they're not to bad. That little kid has some talent.

No torso designs that can be adhered to mini-figs. I actually have gotten some of saber scorpions stickers in the past just to see them with my own eyes and they're not to bad. That little kid has some talent.

We now have a link to Scorpion Saber's Brickshelf folder with the designs you were seeking. Exactly what more do you need? Do you need more characters or aren't these particular designs to your liking?

I don't know if you own this torso but i asume it is quite useful for Jack's torso, even if you want him to wear a coat (you can make this out of brown paper or cloth) when he wears a coat you will only need to change the arms to brown arms

973p3b.png

The Johnny Thunder head from the orient expedition theme looks pretty useful too, the only thing you need to do is making a nice hairpiece for good old Jack, out of clay or something, if you use clay he can wear his hair and a hat, on this way you can make a Jack Sparrow without stickers. I am planning on doing this myself, so keep an eye out for me Jack Sparrow and his lovely Black Pearl!

Arrr

Mr Tiber

Red Bean has also made some nice POTC Stickers, you can view them here: http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com...category/pirate

I used the Barbossa and Sparrow ones and they turned out fairly well.

The BS gallery I posted in my previous post is Redbean's gallery so it has these same stickers and more.

I think that the torso that Mr. Tiber pionted out is just as good for a Captian Jack as any custom. Although I do think Redbean's custom face is better but he should have used the brown three cornered hat.

And here is a good Black Pearl too.

That is a nice black pearl indeed, but it isn't very accurate to the ''real'' Black pearl, however, I may be wrong, because of the small amount of pictures, I can't see all the detail.

But this isn't the topic to discuss this Black Pearl, lets stay on topic

I think the RB Jack Sparrow stickers have the wrong colour, I think brown would look better. The head sticker shouldn't show his teeth, a closed and a bit laughing mouth would look better to me. They're still good stickers they are not bad at all, but as I said they could look better.

If you really want them your way you should design your own stickers, you can do this with the paint program it is quite easy even if you are, like you said, not savy with design programs.

As I posted before, I think the brown vested torso wouldn't look bad at all

Well, that was all.

Arrr

Mr Tiber

Adm Matthew,

I absolutely love you designs. I really like how you've created the added detail of epaulettes (they are such a pill to find now days!)

Thanks for sharing!