Sisco

MOC: Safe House

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Yesterday, I came to grips with a simple fact. I was in a MOCing funk. I hadn't made anything in months! I felt... Dirty. As I was thinking this, I was watching some zombie movies. My next thought was... Zombie Safe House! *SMACK*. Inspiration. So, here it is, my...

Zombie Safe House

5778985173_6c1d5140a0_z.jpg

Here's the whole thing. Yes, it's only half a house. I was reaching back to some classic town roots, making the back open for easy access. I'll be getting to the details now.

Outer Details

5779081159_86d3c83750_z.jpg

BOOM! Headshot. A few police officers venture out to gather supplies and food. I sincerely apologize for the bright picture, but light colors hate me, and I'm too lazy too tired to fix it tonight.

5778985485_51586fc43b_z.jpg

That coast guard zombie is about to have a horrible headache...

Inner Details

5779531118_95749391ba_z.jpg

The armory, where the civilians are choosing their weapons. Please note that the ceilings don't normally come off, but I needed them to to have enough light here.

5779531656_e5d16d9b3f_z.jpg

Moving right along, here we are at the second floor. This is the living floor. Here, the police that didn't go to find food and supplies formulate the long-term strategy, including rescue.

Note that the first floor is empty. I meant it that way. In theory, if the zombies break in, the people who reside in this house will hear them before the zombies can eat them, giving them time to prepare.

Minifigures

5779532266_5b3e3f6d8a_z.jpg

This project had a cast of 9 minifigures. I like to name my minifigures, so here goes...

Left to right: Damian Marks, Veronica Marks, Chief Chirpa, Officer O'Hare, Officer Trout, Officer Johnson, Officer Sysco, Bob Checkovski, and Dylan Brown.

For more pictures, please check out the set on Flickr!

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very cool wake up call, I need to get back into more mocing soon.... *oh2*......

The window barricades are nice, and the blood splatters make me happy. :devil:

Left to right: Damian Marks, Veronica Marks, Chief Chirpa, Officer O'Hare, Officer Trout, Officer Johnson, Officer Sysco, Bob Checkovski, and Dylan Brown.

Chief Chirpa? Did you watch Star Wars when naming him?

Anyway, great MOC, Cralegoboy! :classic: