Sign in to follow this  
Solitary Dark

Corden Goad's 'The Solitary Dark'

Corden is a Corellian who tried his hand at a little bit of everything when he found that being a hard working guy didnt pay in Emperor Palpatine's galaxy. Like many Corellians he was honest yet slighly rogueish, and he custom built his ship 'The Solitary Dark' to reflect this.

5741716825_d4c99edb0c.jpg

Personal Ship 1 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

5741716815_bd79317711.jpg

Personal Ship 2 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

5741716811_dc7b3dba0a.jpg

Personal Ship 3 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

5741716801_fd9535a7da.jpg

Personal Ship 4 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

5741716791_c762723f34.jpg

Personal Ship 5 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

This was a fun build (insomnia helped) as I didnt think I'd get time to enter the contest in a second category - when my son wakes up I'm sure he will be swooshing this - I hope you all like it - I'm sure the influences are obvious, and I'm glad I finally found a use for those great big technic panels from those exo-force sets I bought for £2 in Tesco years ago.

Edited by mookage

I like this ship. Great use of those technic panels. The detail on the bottom of the ship looks great too. I get a tie advanced droid feel mixed with a cylon raider.

Excellent entry mookage! Indeed that is a great use of those huge technic panels, it works perfectly in this ship. Kudos too for the extra effort on the detailed underside of the ship - an area often overlooked in almost all standard sets and even on a lot of MOCs. Very well done and best of luck! :thumbup:

Awesome ship Mookage. The two large pieces fit into this entry so nicely, and the bottom greebles are really cool. Good luck.

Great job :thumbup: