Players only please!
The townsfolk all met at Hunter's Pub and drank late into the night.
And they didn't drink water. They are adults and they drank beer and hard liquor. It took the edge off of a stressful situation. This made them human, not evil. No water was served. Lily Lamb was particularly distraught over not having her husband around and what could possibly become of him. Could he actually be a Mafia goon?
As the night grew later, most of the Fabuland residents returned home. Gavin Gorilla was one of the last to leave the pub.
"Hey," Pauly Pig called to him, "Want to play a game?"
"Oh! I love games!" Gavin cried happily, "What game would you like to play? I am particularly fond of Parcheesi!"
"Let's play cops and robbers," Pauly Pig suggested.
"Oh, what fun!" Gavin Gorilla cried, "Should I be a cop or a robber?"
"Why don't you be the robber," Pauly Pig suggested, "You'll be running out of the bank and I'll shoot at you."
"I think it'd be much more fun to be the cop," Gavin Gorilla said, "Give me the gun."
"We'll take turns," Pauly Pig said, "I'll play the cop first."
"Sounds fair," said Gavin Gorilla, "Let's play!"
Gavin started out the fun game by crying, "You'll never take me alive!"
"I suppose you were correct," Pauly Pig laughed, "I won't be taking you alive. Heh he he."
Holly Hippo was the first to discover the gruesome sight.
"Help!" She screamed when she saw Gavin's head blown open in a pool of blood, "Somebody help! Police! Doctor Dalton! Oh crap, he left town because of the Mafia problem. Somebody help!!"
But nobody could hear her as the pub was empty.
Nobody except for a dark figure with a revolver...
"Die, you bitch!" The figure remarked coldly.
"Me?" Holly Hippo asked, "But why? I'm not scum..."
And with that, Holly Hippo joined Gavin Gorilla in the ever-growing pool of blood outside Hunter's Pub.
In the morning everyone showed up early, eager to hear if Marcus Mouse had been a member of the mafia or not.
"My fellow Fabulanders," The Mayor began, "I have interrogated Marcus Mouse and indeed found him to be a member of The Mafia."
"Oh dear." Lily Lamb cried.
"Where is he now?" Somebody asked.
"Um...I killed him." The Mayor answered.
"Why did you say 'um?'" Somebody else asked.
"It's, um ... just a speech impediment I have." The mayor answered.
"I'm not sure it was legal for you to kill him." Chief Brody suggested.
"Why did you kill him?" Lily Lamb asked, "Couldn't we have re-habilitated him through the prison system?"
"It's best to get rid of the scum and free our town from their crime and murder." The mayor answered. "Unfortunately, you lost two ... um ... we lost two innocent members of The Town last night. Gavin Gorilla (Dannylonglegs) and Holly Hippo (KingoftheZempk) were both gunned down outside Hunter's Pub last night. We have conducted investigations and found that they were, indeed, innocent member of The Town."
Franklin Fox stood there in shock. "My wife is gone?" He cried, "I wondered why she didn't come home but figured she slept with Langston like she usually does. When will this madness end? However will I go on?"
Gregor Goat was in tears. "My angel!" He sobbed, "Somebody killed my little angel. We must stop this madness!!"
"Anyway, carrying on, the Fabuland Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has sent us another agent to replace the last one that was broken."
"Everyone, this is Special Agent Haydn Horse," Mayor Langston Lion introduced the FBI agent, "and he'll be taking over the investigation."
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.
Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD
Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks
Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down
Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder
Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK
Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex
Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox
Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike
Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n
Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black
Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora
Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut
Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great
Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000 - convicted on Day One - The Mafia
Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs - murdered on Night One - The Town
Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk - murdered on Night One - The Town
Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor
Bruno Bear - a mafia goon
Pauly Pig - a mafia goon
Special Agent Haydn Horse - an FBI agent - played by Shadows
Mod note: Very busy morning for me. Wasn't supposed to be. Obviously, there's a picture missing from the opening and I'll update the avatars as soon as I can. Those changes and the grades for those whose game has ended will be up by the time voting starts. Thanks.
Lesson 5, part 1: So you got lucky
Yes, congratulations, you convicted scum on your first day. That's an amazing feat for Mafia School. Make sure, however, that the reason you got this conviction was shear dumb luck. Marcus Mouse worked for the mayor in my comic, yes. But that is not why he was scum in this game. Roles are assigned this way: I take three cups. The first cup contains all the EB member names who are playing the game. The second contains all the character names. The third cup contains role/affiliations. I make one player at a time by choosing one paper from each cup. It's done that randomly. Case in point: in my comic, Holly Hippo was having an affair with Mayor Langston Lion. Is she scum? No. You can see, now that she's dead that she was a member of The Town. Don't metagame again. The info from my comic will not help you. You cannot win by basing your decisions off the source material. I would be a terrible host if I based roles and affiliations off of the comic. I'm insulted that anyone would think it would be that easy.
Day Two has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Best of luck to everyone.