Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:26 PM
- motorized fork lifting via winch with thread (M-motor is used both for driving and braking forks)
- mast tilting via hand-operated linear actuator
- bearing capacity at least 250 g - I had to add little reinforcement that is not visible in pictures yet because mast was bending under load
- rear axle steering
- easy battery box removing
- many little details like steering wheel, seat, rearview mirrors, joystick for operating forks etc.
And short video is here:
Edited by Tomik, 06 November 2012 - 04:42 AM.
Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:57 PM
Yes, I am. It was built just out of set 8052 plus piece of thread so it is alternate.
Edited by Tomik, 23 October 2012 - 07:57 PM.
Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:44 AM
Happy Easter !
Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:00 PM
Edited by Tomik, 08 April 2013 - 06:16 AM.
Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:38 PM
With retracted landing gear
Little view inside
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users