Jump to content


[Tutorial] Sailing ships interior


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic  – Started by Horry , May 10 2011 04:23 PM

#26 Maxim I

Maxim I
  • I just want an island named after me.


    Posts: 3206
    Joined: 30-November 11
    Member: 22634
    Country: Belgium

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Great detailed tutorial! Especially the tips for the navysoldiers are great!

Lord Damaximus of Stedor, loyal to the guild of KALIPHLIN!

Governor Maximilian Damaximus of Stedor, city of ESLANDOLA! President of the MAESTRO Trade Company.


Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image


my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/76053512@N04/


#27 Lord Cutler Beckett

Lord Cutler Beckett

    Posts: 50
    Joined: 04-January 12
    Member: 23794
    Country: The Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

great tutorial. Thank you so much. I will try to build a ship like this if I have enough parts
It's just good business

Posted Image

#28 The WarMocer

The WarMocer

    Posts: 17
    Joined: 12-January 12
    Member: 24041
    Country: Canada

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

great tutorial

that thing about the hull and the LDD extended rendition is quite brilliant!
with that i almost have all i need to build a ship!
now need to see how to make sails (surely a tutorial for that too, just need to find the topic)
and, OF COURSE, A BIG, no, HUGE LOT OF BROWN PLATES and HINGES and stuff
Posted Image
Playing as Sancho Praudfout, a Lvl. 1 53 year old halfling rogue in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Power: 4 Health: 7/7 / Inventory: Throwing Knife(WP:3), Vial of Venom, Bedroll, Potion / Gold: 5

#29 Foremast Jack

Foremast Jack

    Posts: 283
    Joined: 06-December 11
    Member: 22851
    Country: USA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostThe WarMocer, on 13 January 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

great tutorial

that thing about the hull and the LDD extended rendition is quite brilliant!
with that i almost have all i need to build a ship!
now need to see how to make sails (surely a tutorial for that too, just need to find the topic)
and, OF COURSE, A BIG, no, HUGE LOT OF BROWN PLATES and HINGES and stuff

I would point you towards the Index. Number III is tutorials. There's pretty much any and everything you could ever wish for to make a pure, slab-sided hunk of perfection.
"You don't make friends with the foremast jacks, lad.
They'll think you weak; despise you in the end."
                           - Captain Jack Aubrey

#30 Captain Blackbeard

Captain Blackbeard

    Posts: 81
    Joined: 01-January 12
    Member: 23709
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for the tutorial. As if I'll ever get enough parts to build a real ship, but thanks!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you

#31 The WarMocer

The WarMocer

    Posts: 17
    Joined: 12-January 12
    Member: 24041
    Country: Canada

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostForemast Jack, on 13 January 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

I would point you towards the Index. Number III is tutorials. There's pretty much any and everything you could ever wish for to make a pure, slab-sided hunk of perfection.


Thanks!

I found right the tutorial i needed
Now just need to go on BL a bit and
do you think I should put punctuation in my previous post?
Posted Image
Playing as Sancho Praudfout, a Lvl. 1 53 year old halfling rogue in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Power: 4 Health: 7/7 / Inventory: Throwing Knife(WP:3), Vial of Venom, Bedroll, Potion / Gold: 5

#32 Foremast Jack

Foremast Jack

    Posts: 283
    Joined: 06-December 11
    Member: 22851
    Country: USA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostThe WarMocer, on 15 January 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

Thanks!

I found right the tutorial i needed
Now just need to go on BL a bit and
do you think I should put punctuation in my previous post?

It is a requirement of Eurobrick Forums, but seeing how it was one post, borne out of ignorance, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just make sure everything's up to par from here on out, and I'm sure all will be well. :wink:
"You don't make friends with the foremast jacks, lad.
They'll think you weak; despise you in the end."
                           - Captain Jack Aubrey




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links