Players only please!
The Mafia had taken over the innocent and happy town of Fabuland. All but a handful of residents had been chased out of town by the crime and corruption. Those that remained were determined to keep their town innocent and happy. It was rumored that Mayor Langston Lion was the root of the corruption. There were whispers about the Mayor helping the Mafia take over the town for his own personal gain. Mayor Langston Lion, afraid he was losing his control over the town, gathered the remaining citizens of Fabuland together to form a plan to rid them of the mafia threat.
"My fellow Fabulanders," Mayor Langston said, "A grave threat is among us. The Fabuland mafia has almost completely taken over this town, running out our loved ones and spreading crime and corruption."
"Aren't you surrounded by two Mafia goons right now?" Somebody asked.
"Um, no..." The Mayor said, "They're...consultants."
"You needn't fear, however," The Mayor assured them, "The Fabuland police department contacted the FBI who sent a special agent to investigate this matter."
"Are you referring to this special agent lying on the ground here in a pool of his own blood?" Reporter Patrick Parrot asked.
"Um...I suppose so." The Mayor answered, "Sometimes ... um ... FBI agents die of natural causes."
"17 bullet wounds is a natural cause?" Patrick Parrot asked.
"Let's kill the parrot next." Mayor Langston said to Pauly Pig. He then addressed the crowd again, "It is clear our Police Chief Brody Bulldog is incompetent and ineffective."
"If I had a middle finger I would so be flipping him off right now." Chief Brody Bulldog said.
"To rid our town of this threat," Mayor Langston Lion began, "We must take drastic measures. We know there are mafia goons among us. In order to remove them from our presence we must flush them out! You know your neighbors the best, so you must bring forward the suspicious. From this day forth, you shall all vote who is the most suspicious among you and bring that person to me. My consultants and I will interrogate that person until we can discern if they are a member of the Mafia or the Town."
The town looked around. This seemed like a rational solution to the growing problem. It wasn't like anyone would be hurt. The Mayor and his consultants looked like responsible interrogators. Perhaps this would rid Fabuland of it's Mafia problem once and for all...
Day One has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.
Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD
Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks
Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down
Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder
Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK
Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex
Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs
Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox
Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike
Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk
Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n
Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black
Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000
Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora
Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut
Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great
Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor
Bruno Bear - a mafia goon
Pauly Pig - a mafia goon
Patrick Parrot - A Fabuland reporter - played by Shadows
With a couple of our new players asking questions about the basics, I will try to put in lessons on how to play mafia where necessary. Let me try to cover the basics. The premise and basic structure can easily be seen by reading the last mafia school game and by checking the Unofficial Mafia Handbook by fellow Mafia School participant Alopex.
The basic rule of mafia is that the town must find all of the scum to win, and the mafia must outnumber the town to win. Several players have special roles that revolve around "night actions" in order to help their side succeed. If you have one of these special roles you should be very careful who you reveal it to, if you reveal it at all. Do not reveal it in a game thread unless you have a very good reason.
The day threads will be used to decide who is the most suspicious, reveal information and, of course, vote for who to convict. Everyone has the power of voting. It is a very powerful tool and should be treated as such. You can un-vote as many times as you like until a conviction is reached. A conviction is reached by majority. Once a conviction is reached, the day is technically over and no un-votes will be counted. It is hard to reach a decision on the first day, but there is a penalty for not convicting. Do your best to make a decision without resorting to voting out the most annoying person.
Finally, as this is a level two Mafia School game, there are a couple more roles than Sandy's game. I will not be revealing what roles have been retained and which ones have been added.