Welcome to Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives. Players only please! Please confirm receipt of your role PM and your continued willingness to participate in this game.
Fabuland is the land of happy and innocent little animal creatures. This has long been a place of adorable and wholesome families living care-free lives. However, nothing perfect stays perfect forever and crime and sadness began to creep into the innocent and happy town. It started with simple greed and adultery, and eventually led to the formation of a power-hungry, murderous mafia. The streets of Fabuland are no longer safe and it's possible the law enforcement and government have been corrupted. Sometimes, the only thing you can do is take matters into your own hands...
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.
Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD
Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks
Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down
Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder
Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK
Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex
Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs
Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox
Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike
Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk
Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n
Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black
Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000
Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora
Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut
Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great