Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

I saw that they have one of these in the Star Wars, Action Themes and Collectible Minifigures, so I thought we might as well have one here.

Single pane funnies are kind of just what the name is. A single photo with a funny caption.

I'll start us off with (a not very good) one -

legoindy.jpg

"Indy, I told you not to sit in the back seat!"

Hopefully yours will all be much funnier with better photos. I look forward to them!

Great idea! And excellent timing too as I just got my Prince Zuko fig, so here are my first contributions:

5645164518_7d12e4a7e6.jpg

5498568216_6458cfc2bf_z.jpg

Those are quite funny, Oky, and the photographs are very nice and clear. Woody looks quite funny though, smiling calmly while he has a snake stuck through his foot :tongue: .

Thanks. I guess Woody is used to it by now. :tongue: Here are some more:

One of the many alternate Earth's in the Marvel Multiverse shows a more realistic version of what happened to Peter Parker after being bit by a radioactive spider.

5647593428_fee5816391_z.jpg

Pizza Planet's food delivery service was canceled by the police soon after its initiation due to "cruel and unusual methods of delivery".

5647593436_2ee2909976_z.jpg

Very nice ones. I really like the Spider-Man one. :laugh:

I couldn't resist and bought the Doctor Who TARDIS Set from Character building. I had a little fun with it. Enjoy.

5657562290_3c8e842782.jpg

18 May I introduce you by plisskeneb, on Flickr

If you're interested, here are a few more pictures of the set: Flickr Set

Thanks. I'm afraid I don't get yours as I don't watch Dr. Who. I'm guessing it has something to do with one of the characters from the show. Anyway, I have played around with the POTC sets I got today, too, and here's the result:

5662331747_6dbae8b73c_z.jpg

5662331741_24f60e229b_z.jpg

Some bat-funnies from me! I couldn't possibly miss this thread, could I? :classic:

page_1.jpg

The second is fan-oriented. ) :grin:

page_2.jpg

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I don't get Batman ones.

Are the figs from your first one customized? (I am asking the Penguins from Madagascar)

I love that cartoon (Penguins).

I was ROFL when I saw:

"What are you so happy about?" (I like that quote)

"Pizza delivery" That one was hilarious.

"SpongeBob one" Nice use of globe piece. SpongeBob's face just makes it better.

I don't get Batman ones.

Are the figs from your first one customized? (I am asking the Penguins from Madagascar)

I love that cartoon (Penguins).

It's a shame really. Though they indeed require some knowledge of bat-universe. Well, if you're interested in Batman, try watching some cartoons, reading a couple of comic stories. Should you be interested, I will be glad to help. ) :classic:

Yes, they are. I have an entire thread dedicated to my custom figs, where I keep uploading new ones. :classic: In my signature you'll find some other themes custom figs. And no, I have no relation to them. :hmpf_bad:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Thanks everyone! And I get your Batman funnies, The Penguin. :wink: Nice work.

I'm sad to see that there is so little activity in this thread. I have a few ideas, so I'll try to post more this month. Hopefully it will get this thread going again. Enjoy!

Exploding Snape - one extra letter can be fatal!

(This is me poking fun at the wrong translation of the name of the wizarding card game Exploding Snap in the German version of the Harry Potter books.)

5834651631_05c66b745a_z.jpg

5834651645_0a43331fe2_z.jpg

5834651639_a29c6a1643.jpg

And last but not least, some fun with Zuko and Sokka! :grin:

5834651649_4f4bc37b38.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

:laugh: Those are some great one, Oky.

Whenevr I see Zuko minifig I want it even more, but it's o expensive for one minifig...

I wish LEGO makes some new Avatar sets when Legend of Korra comes out next year. Maybe even with some

characters from The Last Airbender, but better made. Oh, well, I can keep dreaming...

Here are some funnies that I just made, with thanks to Oky Wan Kenobi for help on the captions. Enjoy!

5836616781_c49de6b1be_z.jpg

5836617107_1b4b945e88_z.jpg

Those are all quite funny, Oky, as are yours, JimButcher. The one about Kalima got me laughing for quite some time!

Nice ones everyone! JimButcher, yours were hysterical. :laugh_hard: I don't think I'll be able to watch POTC or Temple of Doom the same way ever again.

Nice job on those, Jim, but shouldn't Mola run away with the heart after they open the chest? :wink:

Anyway, here are some more from me:

Crabbe Patty

5853872741_8273084130_z.jpg

Send in the Clones!

Lego has got to stop putting licensed main characters into every single set or else a different kind of Clone Wars is going to begin...

5853872737_20d8900e80_z.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi