Where can I find Shooting Cannons?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic  – Started by Lord Valgor , Apr 20 2011 08:33 PM

#1 Lord Valgor

Lord Valgor

Member: 14443

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

I just have a quick question, which is where can I find shooting cannons, and more specifically the newer metallic gun colored ones. I have bought quite a few (when there were some) from ebay, and I have looked extensively on bricklink (no luck). I was hoping someone could give me either a direct link to bricklink (as I might have been looking in the wrong place) or to some other site.
Help with this would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

#2 deskp

deskp

Member: 12681

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

View PostLord Valgor, on 20 April 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

I just have a quick question, which is where can I find shooting cannons, and more specifically the newer metallic gun colored ones. I have bought quite a few (when there were some) from ebay, and I have looked extensively on bricklink (no luck). I was hoping someone could give me either a direct link to bricklink (as I might have been looking in the wrong place) or to some other site.
Help with this would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Like THIS?

You might want to take this to the buy and sell (or whats it's called) section of the forum,  im not completely sure.

#3 Big Cam

Big Cam
  • A good mood, too.

Member: 5701

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

That link looks promising, and he's right you, could also but up a WTB (want to buy) thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds forum  :pir-classic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links