Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Three Musketeers En Garde!

[pid][/pid]225D

The three Musketeers secret meeting at the castle ruins gets rudely interrupted by the Cardinal's guards attempt to arrest them.

5622825578_8b58cb45b0_z.jpg

ThreeMusketeersCastleRuins-a04-040x800.jpg

ThreeMusketeersCastleRuins-a23-067x800.jpg

As usual, click the pics for more details...

AC

PS. Custom decals courtesy of CC-Anthony Sava.

Oh, Pirates for sure, due to the era, plus I'm the Shipyard Master, what I say goes, I suppose.

And yes sir Alex, our front page is calling out to this MOC.

Awesome work ACpin, I can totally see this coming to life, what a great scene.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

It'll be up around the 17th. :pir-classic:

Oh, Pirates for sure, due to the era, plus I'm the Shipyard Master, what I say goes, I suppose.

And yes sir Alex, our front page is calling out to this MOC.

Awesome work ACpin, I can totally see this coming to life, what a great scene.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

It'll be up around the 17th. :pir-classic:

Good!

Because it have to be there!

Thank you for putting it on front page)

I am not even the author of this MOC, but i really like it! :pir-wink:

Good!

Because it have to be there!

Thank you for putting it on front page)

I am not even the author of this MOC, but i really like it! :pir-wink:

ACPin!?!, he's kind of a big deal, at least in my eyes, he's a bit of a star wars MOC'ing legend, check out some of his work in the star wars forum, you'll like it.

Very nice! :thumbup:

The minifigs themselves are awesome of course, but an army of them is even better.

And you also made a nice MOC around it. Well done.

The minifigs themselves are awesome of course, but an army of them is even better.

I must agree with the good Admiral, and army of them would be fantastic!

And this moc is amazing! the scenery is very detailed! GREAT JOB! :thumbup:

Somebody beat me to that, thought about the same thing ... but it's really a great, great (little) MOC. Simple in technic but great in detail and action. :thumbup:

Did I mentioned that I think it's great? :pir-classic:

The cardinal's guard is looking quite good, what torso did you use?

But there is one tiny bit I'm missing. Shouldn't d'Artagnan be there, too? I would have liked to seem him ... but than It would be quite unfair for the Guardsmen :pir_laugh2:

Nice, I like the way you reversed the colours from red to blue for the guards. :pir-classic:

Ilove the castle/tower itself, the wall is really nice and the tree is cool.

Great MOC, ACPin! I really like the tree, the ruins and the plantlife. There's a lot of good action going on, which I love. The only thing i think you should change is the heads - they look a little weird, all having the same head. And could you please post some more photos? I'd love to see this great piece of work from different angles. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

It's a custom decal by Anthony Sava (he says so in the first post).

Great MOC! The small tower looks very well done and the tree is also well done. One question only, why the Cardinal's guards hats are on fire? :pir-tongue:

Good work whit this.

Captain Becker

'ACPin' you always seems to push your creative side, man what would created in the town forum eh ? :pir-grin:

Excellent work again from you, plenty of greenery, fantastic stonework and all the minifigs ! :pir-wink:

K.O.B. 'ACPin' ! :pir-grin:

I really like the figures of the musketeers.

I guess that they will appear in a large number of excellent MOCs, such as this.

Indeed, great job! :pir-classic:

This is truly fantastic! I love the amount of red guys, but all their hats are on fire! :pir-laugh:

It really reminds of one of the scenes from the old Disney Three Musketeers movie. Great work!

Wow! This is a great MOC with very cool figures. Well done.

I am using the new musketeers torso with white legs, white epaulettes, white backpack and a black tricorne hat as part of my French Royalist army.

it just looks great.

very recognizable as musketeers!

Bart

Really nice work! :thumbup:

I wondered what an army of musketeers would look like and you answered that question quite well! :pir-grin:

As a fan of the Dumas books I am especially fond of this, and I like the use of the trans-neon orange plume instead of the expected red.

Bravo¡

Such a nice MOC :pir-devil:

Just dont see Dartagnan anywhere :pir-look:

I would have preferred the solid red plumes, to me it makes their hats look on fire... Other then that, I was one of the people who wanted to see an army like this., so thanks for showing us. :thumbup:

This is awesome! A classic representation of my favorite swashbucklers :pir-classic:

This MOC would look fantastic with Brickarms rapiers, the little "buttons" at the tips of the LEGO version make it look more like a fencing foil than an actual sword to me. Nevertheless, this is a perfectly proportioned MOC and a perfect fit with the Pirates theme. Heck, I think Porthos was a pirate in the movie version with Charlie Sheen...

Thanks all for your comments and the FP Big Cam!

ACPin!?!, he's kind of a big deal, at least in my eyes, he's a bit of a star wars MOC'ing legend, check out some of his work in the star wars forum, you'll like it.

Oh really! :pir_yoda:

I must agree with the good Admiral, and army of them would be fantastic!

And this moc is amazing! the scenery is very detailed! GREAT JOB! :thumbup:

Somebody beat me to that, thought about the same thing ... but it's really a great, great (little) MOC. Simple in technic but great in detail and action. :thumbup:

Did I mentioned that I think it's great? :pir-classic:

But there is one tiny bit I'm missing. Shouldn't d'Artagnan be there, too? I would have liked to seem him ... but than It would be quite unfair for the Guardsmen :pir_laugh2:

Nice, I like the way you reversed the colours from red to blue for the guards. :pir-classic:

Ilove the castle/tower itself, the wall is really nice and the tree is cool.

Yes, this is a little MOC to test out how these new minifigs would look like. :pir-grin:

Great MOC, ACPin! I really like the tree, the ruins and the plantlife. There's a lot of good action going on, which I love. The only thing i think you should change is the heads - they look a little weird, all having the same head. And could you please post some more photos? I'd love to see this great piece of work from different angles. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

It's a custom decal by Anthony Sava (he says so in the first post).

I've edited the first post to show a couple more and also forgot to point out that the pics are links to the website where you'd find all the details.

'ACPin' you always seems to push your creative side, man what would created in the town forum eh ? :pir-grin:

Excellent work again from you, plenty of greenery, fantastic stonework and all the minifigs ! :pir-wink:

K.O.B. 'ACPin' ! :pir-grin:

I've done a few town MOCs before like a bank, a motel and a building.

I really like the figures of the musketeers.

I guess that they will appear in a large number of excellent MOCs, such as this.

Indeed, great job! :pir-classic:

Wow! This is a great MOC with very cool figures. Well done.

I am using the new musketeers torso with white legs, white epaulettes, white backpack and a black tricorne hat as part of my French Royalist army.

The King of France-Johne de Mourts.

The King of France-Johne de Mourts. :grin:

it just looks great.

very recognizable as musketeers!

Bart

These new minifigs have really given me new ideas to work with!

Bravo¡

Such a nice MOC :pir-devil:

Just dont see Dartagnan anywhere :pir-look:

D'Artagnan will make an appearance in a future MOC.

Great MOC! The small tower looks very well done and the tree is also well done. One question only, why the Cardinal's guards hats are on fire? :pir-tongue:

Good work whit this.

Captain Becker

This is truly fantastic! I love the amount of red guys, but all their hats are on fire! :pir-laugh:

It really reminds of one of the scenes from the old Disney Three Musketeers movie. Great work!

Really nice work! :thumbup:

I wondered what an army of musketeers would look like and you answered that question quite well! :pir-grin:

As a fan of the Dumas books I am especially fond of this, and I like the use of the trans-neon orange plume instead of the expected red.

I would have preferred the solid red plumes, to me it makes their hats look on fire... Other then that, I was one of the people who wanted to see an army like this., so thanks for showing us. :thumbup:

Only had a couple of the red plumes so I went with what I've got instead but already knew that I'll get a ribbing about the hats. :pir-laugh:

This is awesome! A classic representation of my favorite swashbucklers :pir-classic:

This MOC would look fantastic with Brickarms rapiers, the little "buttons" at the tips of the LEGO version make it look more like a fencing foil than an actual sword to me. Nevertheless, this is a perfectly proportioned MOC and a perfect fit with the Pirates theme. Heck, I think Porthos was a pirate in the movie version with Charlie Sheen...

I've always preferred Lego weapons/accessories but I see what you mean about the swords

AC

This is certainly a great MOC! I really love how you used the LEGO Rapier. It actually kinda funny because they're fighting with ballpoint Rapiers. Good job and keep up the good work buildin'!

:thumbup:

Edited by Lord Brick