Players only please!
"I'm so glad we didn't lynch Portia," Horace said, "This village is running dangerously low on chicks."
"Silence!" Daxia demanded. She snapped her fingers...
...and the gallows disappeared.
"With The Baker and his wife out of my way, I can finally start picking off you sniveling little twirps," Daxia sneered, "As soon as I find who they gave their magic blue orb to. I know one of you little monkeys has it."
Marcellus and Marcus exchanged a glance.
"No, not literally monkeys. I mean you're all monkeys." Daxia sighed.
"I'm a goat," said Gilbert.
"Right," said Horace, "and I'm a horse."
"Shut up!" Daxia cried, "I know some excellent little torture curses to find out who has it."
"You shall not pass!" Marcellus the Monk cried.
"Oh get over your Tolkien fetish," Daxia rolled her eyes.
"The Baker and his wife left us a great gift!" Marcellus exclaimed, "Their sacrifice shields us from harm as long as our innocent villagers still outnumber The Demon Legion!"
"Spoiled Sport," Daxia sneered, "Minion! Take out as many as you can."
With that, Daxia disappeared.
Then an odd thing happened...Bruno Bear began shapeshifting right in front of them.
In just a few seconds, he had morphed into a terrifying crow carrying a sickle! Bruno Bear was the shapeshifting arsonist night killer for The Demon Legion!
The crow claimed his first casualty, knocking Portia Poodle to the ground with his sickle.
"Does casualty mean dead?" Portia asked.
The crow took a swing at Cameron Crocodile, but fortunately Cameron fell over right before the sickle would've made contact with his brain.
"See everybody! I'm not crazy," Horace said, "He's real. You guys see him, right? Does everybody see a crow?" Horace took another bite of his mushroom.
The crow swung his sickle at Horace Horse, knocking him into Marcus Monkey's apple cart.
The crow's eyes turned red as he burst into flames.
"Now, who has that orb? Toss it out or I shall cut you down one by one until I find the orb on your charred corpse!" The Creepy Crow bellowed in the voice of a devil.
A brave citizen threw a bucket of water at the crow, dowsing the flames.
Another brave citizen finally worked up the guts to use the brown wand they had been given. It didn't work quite the way it was supposed to...
...but it got the job done.
The demon creature chewed that crow up real good, extracting his soul...
...and then crapped out the remains. Bruno Bear (Scouts) was a member of The Demon Legion.
During the confusion, someone had set Horace Horse on fire.
The fire burned quickly leaving a charred corpse in the village square. Horace Horse (iamded) was a loyal member of The Village.
"Oh our dear dear Horace," Marcellus the Monk cried.
"Where's Edgar?" Someone asked.
"I don't know," Somebody else answered, "I haven't seen him since Bruno Bear morphed into Creepy Crow!"
"Are you wearing any pants?" Kaley Cat asked.
"Are you wearing a shirt?" Marcus Monkey asked, "Or are you just showing off your kitty titties?"
"Gross!" Portia Poodle cried.
"You're not wearing pants either!" Kaley Cat pointed out.
"Gabby's overalls are just painted on her hair. She's mostly naked!" Gilbert Goat said.
"Her name's Gabby but she's not very gabby, is she?" Cameron Crocodile said.
Everyone had a good laugh. Except Gabby.
"Where did she go?" Somebody asked.
During the confusion, someone had slit Gabby Goat's throat and she lay dead on the ground. Gabby Goat (Ricecracker) was an innocent member of The Village.
"Now wait just a God damn minute." Marcellus the Monk was frustrated, "While we were standing here, somebody kidnapped Edgar Elephant, burned Horace Horse to death and slit Gabby Goat's throat? We're either still up against several Demon Legion members or one very crafty one. For it to be one, they'd have to be as stealthy and skilled as a ninja..."
It didn't matter that they hadn't slept, the villagers were determined to find the remaining scum among their dwindling numbers...
Day Ten has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.
played by Bob the Construction Man
Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.
played by Stash2Sixx
Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.
played by Sandy
Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.
played by TinyPiesRUs
Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.
played by Shadows
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Walter Kovacs
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Eskallon
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 5.
played by Quarryman
Kenda Cat - Baker - The Village - murdered on Night 5.
played by I Scream Clone
Helen Hippo - Cook - The Village - murdered on night 2 and convicted on Day 6.
played by def
Cara Cow - Doctor - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 7.
played by badboytje88
Booker Bear - Garbage Man - The Village - murdered on Nights 1 & 7.
played by Dragonator
Becka Bulldog - Beautician - The Village - murdered on Night 7.
played by Rick
Mindy Mouse - Accountant - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 8.
played by Professor Flitwick
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 9.
played by Scouts
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Scouts:
Horace Horse - Blacksmith - The Village - murdered on Night 9.
played by iamded
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star iamded:
Next was Mystery Castle, where I was a vigilante. I killed a townie, felt guilty about it, confessed and was lynched. I... didn't really understand how things worked in these games...
Then it was Imperial Solders Mafia, where things went pretty well until I was suddenly night killed for whatever reason.
Then came that lovely Dystopia Mafia, where I wound up dead and stuffed into a box after a fair few days.
After that was Sandy's Hogwarts Mafia, where I had the handy power of the Investigator, but then I died. Then I came back as a ghost! But we still lost anyway, so so much for that. I blame Shadows. Oh yes, and I came in part way through the game to replace Striker.
Then it was Eurodina, which went horribly. I was a powerless neutral, later converted by the Noodles gang. Still powerless. Then dead, by Quarryman's hand.
Next up was def's Asylum. You know how that went. I was doing just dandy until bloody yumi took my entire face. That bitch.
Aaand finally there was Werewolf Mafia. My first win. Except for one forgotten night action, that one went damn near perfectly.
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator - The Village - murdered on Night 9.
played by Ricecracker
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Ricecracker:
-The Deputy in Western Mafia
-Ricecracker in Roman Mafia
-Richie in The Baritones 2
-Pvt. Razak Crade in Galactic Paranoia
-Rose in Noir Mafia
-Richard in Mystical Castle
-Leonard "Leo" Nyer in Infection
-Dr. Ernie Wilkerson in Prohibition Mafia
-Dr. Ballbricker in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum, which he won
-Raleigh Clifton in Werewolf Mafia
And co-hosted Dystopia alongside JimButcher.