Ural 43206 trial truck

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Atr

Atr

Member: 9387

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

Ural is my newest trial truck prepared for the GPM 2011 season. The intesersing thing about it it not only drives but also lights and plays tunes.

Posted Image

Truck has a 3-speed linear gearbox which is practically transplanted from my previous model Zil.
Gear ratios are:
gear 1) 1:10
gear 2) 1:6,25
gear 3) 1:4
Posted Image

Inside the cabin there are working steering wheel, working gear shifter and trafficators indicators.
Posted Image

As I mentioned, there are working trafficators and front and rear lights. All of them are remotely controlled by a phone. You can turn on a trafficator manually by selecting for example "Right traffic. on" or when the Automatic Trafficators option is on simply by turning wheels in desired direction.
Posted Image

But this Ural not only lights but also plays tunes. When a pretty lady is passing by you can hit the horn or even play famous La Cucaracha or Dixie horns.

BS Gallery

Edited by WhiteFang, 15 April 2011 - 07:37 PM.
Update of topic title

#2 Ramacco

Ramacco

Member: 14875

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

Well done. The deatils are amazing and the performance is also great. I really like the idea of the gearbox!

Can't wait to see it at the GPM-videoclip!!

#3 yoraish

yoraish

Member: 11914

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

Great as always! I commented on YouTube too but I just wanted you to pay attention to the headline of your post, I guess you should fix that...
So even more?
Yoraish's Lego Creations
                                                                YouTube

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Fuzzylegobricks

Fuzzylegobricks

Member: 13204

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

Very good job! This has everything a real truck would have! I can't say everything but your video shows all the great things, and look at how many pieces that has! :sweet:
Won as Bianca Lamb in Hinckley's Mafia School Fabuland Housewives!

#5 Zblj

Zblj

Member: 7054

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:52 PM

Extremely detailed! I just hope the added weight doesnt affect its driving capabilites too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users