Players only please!
The people of Spring Haven scattered as the demon creature snapped up Mindy Mouse for a delicious late night snack.
It quickly devoured Mindy, popping her head right out of her body, and extracted her soul...
...leaving a lifeless pile of mouse guts and body parts. Mindy Mouse was no more.
In the morning, Marcellus the Monk entered the village square to an unexpected and exciting sight!
The Baker and his wife had knocked down the gallows and everybody was celebrating their victory over evil! The Village had won!
"A clue is a clue, not a giveaway." Said the frog.
"That's odd," Marcellus answered, "I thought you were dead."
"There's an exclusive club that only allows green frogs," the frog's riddle began, "but the brown frog wants to find a way in..."
"An exclusive what?" Marcellus asked.
"CLUB!" Shouted the frog and knocked Marcellus out of the trance he was in.
"I've been sleep walking," Marcellus the Monk said, "That's a powerful bit of magic I've just encountered. I wonder what it means."
Out of the corner of his eye, Marcellus the Monk noticed the water in the fountain was blood red.
He turned around to behold a horrific sight!
The village square was filled with the sounds of weeping and gnashing of teeth as The Baker and his wife lay slaughtered on the gallows. The body of Mindy Mouse was nowhere to be seen, but it seemed everybody else had survived the night...
Day Nine has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.
played by Bob the Construction Man
Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.
played by Stash2Sixx
Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.
played by Sandy
Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.
played by TinyPiesRUs
Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.
played by Shadows
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Walter Kovacs
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Eskallon
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 5.
played by Quarryman
Kenda Cat - Baker - The Village - murdered on Night 5.
played by I Scream Clone
Helen Hippo - Cook - The Village - murdered on night 2 and convicted on Day 6.
played by def
Cara Cow - Doctor - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 7.
played by badboytje88
Booker Bear - Garbage Man - The Village - murdered on Nights 1 & 7.
played by Dragonator
Becka Bulldog - Beautician - The Village - murdered on Night 7.
played by Rick
Mindy Mouse - Accountant - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 8.
played by Professor Flitwick
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Professor Flitwick:
Rather poorly, if I do say so myself. I didn't help that in those days my grammar and spelling left something to be desired. I just kept blaming the people who found the body, and was killed just to lower the towns numbers, and not due to any threat!
Galactic Paranoia - Pvt. Pepper Fletchmen
Better, but not much. I tired to be the beautiful Imperial Priestess, whilst also trying to make good use of my Night Action as the investigator. I never investigated a scum, but I found several innocents and we formed an alliance of sorts (is three people an alliance?), and looked set to win. Then I got host-converted to the Black Sun when Shadows took over. I planned to convince my old allies I was innocent, and that I'd investigate my new allies, and tell the old ones they were innocent. But then I went and got stabbed by Alice, and my whole plan got ruined.
Mystical Castle - Nicholas
My best yet I think. I was very conservative with my voting, and made notes (which I shared with the rest) on how many innocents, Dragons and Neutrals we'd all voted for. This helped prove my innocence, and likely contributed to my first town win.
Dystopia - Pryce Cunningham
The cocky plane crash survivor, modeled on Sawyer from Lost (hence the few nicknames I gave out). I was scum, and planned to fly under the radar, which allowed me to get to the conclusion. Unfortunetly Shadows wouldn't listen when I said someone was being protected, and there was some difficulties with Ricecrakcer/Jimbutcher, and nobody one.
Hogwarts - Neville Longbottom
My third best yet, I think. My knowledge of the H.P universe gave me such enjoyment, and I tried hard to keep up with the game after I went on holiday, but I ended up posting less. Regrettably, my Harry Potter knowledge made me Harry Potter metagame (slightly), so I suspect the wrong people a bit too much (not saying 'Oh, it's Shadows', more like saying 'Oh, it's Malfoy', etc).
Eurodina - Flint Wick
Ridiculous length and size (oh grow up! ) aside, I don't think I did too badly. I managed to create a little alliance within the law enforcement, (which likely saved my hide from Shadows' neutral role) and managed to survive until the penultimate day.
Werewolf - Penelope Fletcher
I'll let you be the judge of what you thought of my second best performance!