Players only please!!
Late in the night a dark figure came to Cara Cow's aid and began unchaining her.
"These snivelling goody-two-shoe innocent villagers make my stomach turn," Cara Cow said to the figure, "I can't wait to harvest all of their rotten little souls."
But her friend had other plans, and drawing out a long knife made of bone, the dark figure slit her throat. Cara Cow was in shock as she began to bleed to death.
Her suffering didn't last long as the demon creature arrived and the dark figure kicked her into it's gaping maw. If she were able, she would've been screaming.
The demon ate Cara Cow quickly and extracted her soul, while the dark figure danced and laughed on the platform.
"Sorry old girl!" The dark figure laughed, "But your services are no longer necessary."
The demon creature consumed most of Cara Cow's body, leaving only her head behind the gallows...
A short time later, Becka Bulldog and Booker Bear, oblivious to the cow carnage a few feet away, were kissing good night after a long evening of hot furry sex.
"I'm so glad this tragedy has brought us together, my shnookums." Becka Bulldog said.
"And I'm glad it's revealed my fetish for being waxed," Booker Bear smiled as he handed his love a beautiful flower.
They bid good night with "I love you" and they both went home to bed.
Knock knock knock.
"Is that you, my butter muffin?" Booker asked. But, it wasn't his butter muffin.
"What is that you're pouring into my garbage can?" Booker asked the dark figure.
"Kerosene." The dark figure answered as Booker Bear burst into flames...again.
"Oh no you don't!" Cried Becka Bulldog as she kicked the dark figure in the ass, "You won't be harming the love of my life as long as I have something to say about it!"
But, as the dark figure gutted Becka Bulldog with a knife, she had nothing left to say about it.
Becka Bulldog and Booker Bear were no more...
In the morning the villagers of Spring Haven were horrified at the carnage.
Marcellus the Monk tried to calm them down, but it was hard to hear him over all the screaming and sobbing.
"Everyone please!" Marcellus the Monk cried, "We mustn't give up hope!"
But, it was no use. The mourning continued. The happy and adorable animals just weren't used to such evils.
Marcellus the Monk's shoulders slumped and he turned away. The villagers turned to see what had caused the change in his demeanor, momentarily abandonding their horror-stricken sorrow.
"There has to be evil..." Marcellus the Monk began, quoting Buddha, "...so that good can prove it's purity above it."
Cara Cow was indeed a member of The Demon Legion.
Booker Bear was an innocent member of The Village.
Becka Bulldog was also an innocent member of The Village.
Day Eight has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Mindy Mouse - Accountant
played by professor flitwick
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.
played by Bob the Construction Man
Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.
played by Stash2Sixx
Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.
played by Sandy
Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.
played by TinyPiesRUs
Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.
played by Shadows
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Walter Kovacs
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Eskallon
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 5.
played by Quarryman
Kenda Cat - Baker - The Village - murdered on Night 5.
played by I Scream Clone
Helen Hippo - Cook - The Village - murdered on night 2 and convicted on Day 6.
played by def
Cara Cow - Doctor - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 7.
played by badboytje88
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star badboytje88:
Desiree Jackson in Sandys Hogwarts Mafia - Tortured by a Hallowed and kissed by a Dementor during Night 7 - Innocent
Secretary Bert Bennett in Zephers Eurodina - Crushed between a door during Night 4 - Townie
Misty Mrs Monroe in Defs Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Lobotomized on Day 6 - Insane, Independent
Beatrice Synclair in JimButchers Werewolf Mafia - -
Booker Bear - Garbage Man - The Village - murdered on Nights 1 & 7.
played by Dragonator
Becka Bulldog - Beautician - The Village - murdered on Night 7.
played by Rick
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Rick:
Reginald Greyson - Neutral - Voteless Watcher - Killed night 5
Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum
Ryan Catchers - Town - Miller - Killed night 7
Rick Russian - Town - Doctor - Killed night 2
Eurodina: A total mess of a game if you ask me (again, I don't have a feeling roles were assigned randomly). I was the town protector and Arjay and JimB (the 'hidden' scum family The Noodles) killed me night 2 right before Fangy could convert me into his scum family. Then the game annoyingly dragged on for a many more weeks with the only highlight being Shadows and Draggy oinking for one entire game day leading to Shadows being voted off and Draggy getting night-killed soon after.
Richard Ricardo - Town - Paranoid gun owner - Killed final day (no survivors)
Dystopia: Played a paranoid gun owner and got attacked by the scum killer (flitwick) one night. I struck with my Fabuland axe but because the town protector ( ) protected the scum killer, he didn't die. Obviously I was not attacked anymore at night. Shadows got converted and duped me into voting off Big Cam who was town. The next night, Shadows and flitwick (the remaining scum) sent in their night actions and one of the two hosts (Ricey) congratulated Shadows. However, the night didn't go as planned for the scum and no one died. It was apparent by then, Shadows and flitwick had to be the remaining scum. So, we (Eskallon, sok, and I) should have won after that, but because Ricey had congratulated Shadows already, the hosts decided to kill everyone on the final day and there were no survivors/winners.
Imperial Soldier's Mafia
Pvt. Rick Aellot - Town - Converted night 4, won
Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Many of the 'all stars' were scum (not exactly random role assignment). And most town players were not actively participating, which led us to not get a majority for convicting Dragonator (who had been investigated) two days in a row. I got converted to the scum side and won (without doing much on that end), but no one noticed I had been turned. Was probably mainly due to the idiots playing on the town side though.