Brickworld Hotel Room

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ras_Al_Ghul

Ras_Al_Ghul

Member: 4375

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

So I'm registered and paid for as far as the con goes, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting the cost of a room with me?  I would just get my own room, but that place is expensive for a 19 year old guy :( Anyway, I was planning on just checking in the 14th or 15th, and out on the 19th or 20th.  I know some of you might be wary of rooming with a stranger, but please don't let that stop you!
Professional lurker.

#2 Buckshot

Buckshot

Member: 2035

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:23 AM

Ras--probably too late to do you any good, but I'm staying at the Super 8 down in Prospect Heights.  Not as glamorous as the official hotel, but half the cost (which means more $ for Lego purchases).

#3 DaleDVM

DaleDVM

• Sweet Sassy Molassy

Member: 3920

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

I have a room for Thursday through Sunday nights at the Westin.  So far there are two people in the room.  We are looking for a third to cut down on costs.  The invite is extended to any Eurobricks members including Ras Al Ghul.

#4 Phred

Phred

• Kinda back

Member: 1037

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

I only want to share a room with my wife, but I had a question about the Westin Hotel rooms for BW.  What type of discount does the Westin Hotel provide to Fullly registered members and/or Light Registered members?  This is vital to my existence for the next 6 months, so please answer.  :cry_happy:

Of course the answer could have been easily found had I even looked just a little bit on the Brickworld Website.   In that case, please humor me and answer the question and then refer to me as apathetic. :grin:

Pirates don't hunt for treasure.  They bury it- I mean we bury it.  - Captain Kirk

Posted Image

#5 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

• Stormed Out

Member: 2221

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

I think this is last year's information, but:

We have secured a room rate of $123/night. This is a $100 savings off the posted room rate (of $224/night) for the hotel. Two types of rooms are available -- king or 2 queen beds. There is a refrigerator in every room.

#6 Rufus

Rufus

• Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!

Member: 6705

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

It's a lot cheaper to use the BW block discount.  Last year, we booked separately online without the discount, then had to ring up the hotel and cancel because it was so much cheaper with the discount :blush:

#7 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

• Grumpy moo

Member: 4757

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

View PostRufus, on 04 January 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

It's a lot cheaper to use the BW block discount.  Last year, we booked separately online without the discount, then had to ring up the hotel and cancel because it was so much cheaper with the discount :blush:

So I heard. Still, I can't see a problem with anyone who might want to share a room (subject to my own vetting of the subject...) as I want to halve the cost anyway...

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Tesni Hightribe

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users