BaronSat

WW2 German Flak Bunker

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello,

Here's my new german bunker model : the Flak Bunker. I alredy published these photos on Flickr but some people have drawn my attention to the fact that not everyone does spend his time on this site ...

oops :blush: , so here they are.

German-Flak-Bunker-01.jpg

German-Flak-Bunker-02.jpg

Enjoy.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice SNOT bunker BaronSat! I adore that flak cannon! :wub:

Now you need something to shoot at... :devil:

The gun and the bunker are A1! Your attention to detail on the gun was great. I don't really care for your choice of minifigs though.

Thanks for posting this :classic:

Excellent creation once again BaronSat! I love the smoothness of the bunker (even if it's unrealistically smooth), and that flak guns/cannon is really very well done. Great job as always! :thumbup:

Excellent creation once again BaronSat! I love the smoothness of the bunker (even if it's unrealistically smooth), and that flak guns/cannon is really very well done. Great job as always! :thumbup:

Smooth as mirror, you can see the reflection of barrel and shovel on the right... damn', too much cleaning and lightning! :laugh:

Good job. The gun looks very nice. Is it a 20mm AA gun?

You guess well, it's a 20 mm.

AWESOME creation 'BaronSat', just a fantastic anti-aircraft gun....excellent SNOT work especially the ammo loaders ! :devil:

Keep your creations comming and Brick On 'BaronSat' ! :grin:

Nice! I love your creation. I agree, the gun is probbably 20 mm, it's too big to be a .50 (12.7mm )

Edited by gogocar

Wow BaronSat! An excellent WWII creation! :thumbup:

The flak cannon is a thing of beauty and the soldiers, officer, bunker and battle damage really recreate the war atmosphere! I'd love to see this incorporated into a bigger landscape. :wink: Well done!

The detailing on the FLAK cannon is awesome, you can truly feel its power. I applaud you for doing the bunker in SNOT even though I think it takes away from the realism of the MOC. I think it needs a roughness and beat up depiction to encompass the feel of concrete and stone.