By the sixth day since the nightmare on Isla Paradisa began, the whole island was in shambles. The entire staff of the holiday resort was dead, save for the owner Mr. Crusoe who was hanging in between sanity and madness.
Mr. Crusoe was dismayed about the state of the place. Paradisa Holiday Romance Resort was not only his refuge, but his home and a dream that he had dedicated a decade to keep.
The remaining guests did not give a damn about the place, all they did was cower in fear and whine about the lack of food and service. Mr. Crusoe wondered how they had managed to survive six days without starving themselves to death.
A quick glance through the crowd revealed that there was only seven of them left, whereas there had been eight when they had went to bed last night. Where was the nerdy Siegmund Freiburg?
Assuming the worst, Mr. Crusoe quickly made his way to the German fellow's bungalow.
There was no sight of the man inside the cabin, although Mr. Crusoe scoffed at the huge pink teddybear lying on the bed.
He finally found Siegmund behind the bungalow, half eaten by the giant ants that lived on the island. Yet another life claimed by the Mafia. But what was he compared to the sweet Sunday, Mr. Crusoe thought. He did not like the monster he had become, but it was inevitable if he wanted to get revenge for Sunday.
Soon the other guests found their way to Siegmund's bungalow. Mr. Crusoe had nothing else to say but remind them that the killers were still hiding among them, and that there was no escape from the island until they had been found.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)
Casey Roswell (Capt. Redblade)
Colette LeMans (KielDaMan)
Keith Worthing (KartoffelViking)
Kylan Ise (Cutlass Iz)
Panda Panjin (Pandora)
Vanya Livny (Baylego)
Ravi Bombay, the Chef (RvB) - Town - convicted on Day One - Failed
Raquel Benito Juarez, the Maid (Raven Brickroft) - Town - convicted on Day Two - Passed
Claudia Toscana, the Lifeguard (Captain Tamamono) - Town - killed on Night Two - Passed
Dreo Jacmel, the Bartender (dr jones) - Mafia - convicted on Day Three - Passed
Erin Ennis (Euvor) - Mafia - commited suicide on Day Four - Failed
Danielle Barrie, the Janitor (Dan the Brickman) - Mafia - convicted on Day Four - Passed
Cruz Fortaleza (CommanderFox) - Town - killed on Night Four - Passed
Geert Rotterdam, the Personal Trainer (Gregorovich) - Town - convicted on Day Five - Passed
Siegmund Freiburg (smittyfan) - Town - killed on Night Five - Passed
The voting starts 24 hours from now. There are 7 players left in the game, so it takes 4 votes to convict someone.