Players only please!
When the demon visited the village square, Sheldon Sheepdog said nothing and did nothing.
He stood there quietly, looking at the ground, apparently apathetic to his fate.
Only a tiny tear running down the adorable dog's face betrayed his sorrow at the fact his life had come to an end. His heart longed to see tomorrow...
But, the demon had other plans, and ripping him from the gallows, finished his life in one bite and extracted the little toymaker's soul...
...leaving a lifeless pile of guts and body parts in a pool of blood.
Meanwhile Kenda Cat was returning to her home.
"Oh great," Kenda said, "We're showing my house. That means I'm dead, doesn't it?"
Just get in your house.
"You suck, Hinckley." Kenda snapped back.
But I'm not killing you, it's... well, you know I can't say.
Kenda went into her house and pulled out a special crystal ball that had been given to her as a gift to help fight the Demon Legion.
"I'm looking into my crystal ball," Kenda says, "And it's telling me that Hinck is a jerk!"
Knock knock knock.
"Oh gee. I wonder who that could be. "
After trapping Kenda Cat in her house, the creepy figure spread kerosene around and lit the house on fire. Then it started that creepy dancing.
Kenda Cat burst into flames...
...and her house burned quickly to the ground.
The crystal ball disappeared.
Marcellus the Monk began the day with his head low and his heart filled with sorrow.
"It is true that the evil that men do lives after them." He began, quoting Shakespeare, "While we have been very successful so far in ridding our village of this abomination of humanity called the Demon Legion, convicting two members of the cult in the previous two days, I have two pieces of bad news from the night. First, our beloved baker, Kenda Cat has perished in fire. She was a loyal member of The Village. Secondly, we find no trace of Sheldon Sheepdog, so his fate and his allegiance remain unknown to us."
"I have heard some grumblings about confusion and some expressions of giving up hope. We cannot defeat ourselves, for we will surely be destroyed by the Demon Legion if we give up. We can rid our village of these awful beings as long as we work together and keep our hope alive."
Meanwhile, in the forest, a tree stump sat there, doing nothing.
Day Six has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Becka Bulldog - Beautician
played by Rick
Booker Bear - Garbage Man
played by Dragonator
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Cara Cow - Doctor
played by badboytje88
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Helen Hippo - Cook
played by def
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Mindy Mouse - Accountant
played by professor flitwick
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump
played by Shadows
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.
played by Bob the Construction Man
Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.
played by Stash2Sixx
Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.
played by Sandy
Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.
played by TinyPiesRUs
Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.
played by Shadows
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Walter Kovacs
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.
played by Eskallon
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 5.
played by Quarryman
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Quarryman:
Mystery Castle - won as vanilla townie
Baritones I - replaced a vanilla townie and won
Witch Hunt - won as vigilante, killed the witch Hinckley and gained a new title
Baritones II - most successful vigilante in EB mafia history, killed three scum, more than was killed by voting. Lost by being duped by Shadows
Galactic Paranoia - first scum experience, made it to the end despite a continuously meddling host (Shadows), lost to the double-agent Escape the Fate
Noir Mafia - vanilla townie, night-killed on Night 6 by the scummiest of scum; Shadows.
Mystical Castle, aka Mystery Castle 2 - second scum experience, got Hinckley voted off and gained a new title
(hosted Infection - in which I set up Hinckley and Shadows as lovers (everything else in the game was completely random though))
Prohibition Mafia - sane investigator, screwed over by the host's stupid pictures and non-trusting fellow townies
Imperial Soldier's Mafia - won as scum, did the most hilarious role-claim ever which caused WhiteFang to blow up and be convicted (he also voted for himself )
Eurodina - neutral limited vigilante (only three kills allowed), won easiest victory ever.
The Asylum - vanilla townie, screwed over by not having time to be active and the host's stupid pictures and by Hinckley being a played as a fool by the scum
Werewolf - started as vanilla townie, recruited by scum who were already screwed by the game's lack of balance, killed for lack of activity caused by too much real-life-crap.
Kenda Cat - Baker - Village - murdered on Night 5.
played by I Scream Clone
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star I Scream Clone:
I managed to last long enough to win Mystery Castle as Lord Gary.
Tore up the town as Iris in Baritones until DJForce fingered me forcing my quick exit only to appear briefly in a cameo in Baritones 2.
Mystery Castle 2 I played the evil librarian assassin killing a few along the way, before pushing too hard to get Shadows convicted.
I tried to kill a few weiners in Infection but some dumb host showed a picture of me with a knife thus outing me to all, after I had managed to kill one of the scum too!
Played Bulldog the Private Eye on the Murder on the Emerald Express for a while, and looked up a few dresses in Red Moon (that's still going right?)