46 replies to this topic

#26 smittyfan

smittyfan

Member: 14280

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:05 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 26 March 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

Hmm, I see Vanya entered the room, didn't say a word, and left.  :sceptic:
Hmmm... Interesting. :sceptic:
With LEGO anything is possible... Like... LEGO FROZEN!!

#27 Pandora

Pandora

• Hide the Zebras!

Member: 15845

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

As I haven't heard anything from anybody, all I can assume is that people are talking to each other and examining what they have heard so far.

If that is the case, please do look through all the things I've said and done, and you will see I have only ever acted with the town's best interests at heart.

I want us to make the right choice today, too, but I respect that some of you want to discuss it amongst yourselves and I wait to hear what you have to say either in private, or publicly.
Heroica RPG - Nyx Level 30.25 BattleMage

in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

A link to all my Reviews and other stuff about me can be found on my "About Me" page, and pics are on flickr

#28 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:49 PM

View PostPandora, on 26 March 2011 - 10:45 PM, said:

If that is the case, please do look through all the things I've said and done, and you will see I have only ever acted with the town's best interests at heart.
I have and I agree that you appear pro-Town, but that could be a very good act.

We do have to make this decision carefully; at the moment, my sources tell me that only two remaining people have not been proven innocent or made a convincing statement or statements that make us inclined to believe they are innocent, but all the remaining players appear pro-Town.

#29 Gregorovich

Gregorovich

Member: 15114

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:03 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 26 March 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

I have and I agree that you appear pro-Town, but that could be a very good act.

We do have to make this decision carefully; at the moment, my sources tell me that only two remaining people have not been proven innocent or made a convincing statement or statements that make us inclined to believe they are innocent, but all the remaining players appear pro-Town.
Who is it that you think may be scum, and why? If you don't want to say it publicly, please talk to me privately.

My unique Collectable Minifigures so far:
S1: 12/16  S2: 7/16  S3: 9/16  S4: 12/16  S5: 0/16

My Brickshelf
My Flickr

Posted Image
Convicted on Day 5 playing as Town member Geert Rotterdam in Sandy's Escape from Isla Paradisa
-Passed-

#30 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

View PostGregorovich, on 26 March 2011 - 11:03 PM, said:

Who is it that you think may be scum, and why? If you don't want to say it publicly, please talk to me privately.
There may be those two, but they are part of a larger group of four who are not confirmed Town, of which you are one, therefore I am not at liberty to discuss this with you publicly or privately at this time.

#31 smittyfan

smittyfan

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:20 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 26 March 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

There may be those two, but they are part of a larger group of four who are not confirmed Town, of which you are one, therefore I am not at liberty to discuss this with you publicly or privately at this time.
Exactly.

No worries, though, we're all giving this some careful thought and consideration, before voicing a formal vote. This is about the most crucial vote we'll have to make, so we need to be in a unanimous descision. Some have brought forth their evidence while others are still waiting to be heard from.

#32 Baylego

Baylego

Member: 12476

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 26 March 2011 - 04:32 PM, said:

Voting out your Scum teammate when they're going to get lynched anyways is an easy way to appear pro-Town.
I thought back to yesterday's votes, and I had the 7th vote. 7 votes was the number needed to convict. I was also the last one to speak up yesterday, and if I did not vote, Danielle would not have been voted out. That is not even close to what scum would do.

View PostBrickdoctor, on 26 March 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

Hmm, I see Vanya entered the room, didn't say a word, and left.  :sceptic:
I am so sorry about that! I was checking out EB on the iPad 2 in the Apple Store quickly I was in too quickly to have a chance to speak.

#33 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:13 AM

View PostBaylego, on 27 March 2011 - 01:38 AM, said:

I thought back to yesterday's votes, and I had the 7th vote. 7 votes was the number needed to convict. I was also the last one to speak up yesterday, and if I did not vote, Danielle would not have been voted out. That is not even close to what scum would do.
Oh, so now all of a sudden you know what a Scum would do? :sceptic:

Maybe you picked that up from some book in the library, but my sources tell me that Panda would've voted out Danielle if you didn't. And as I said, making that vote could just be your way of trying to look innocent.

#34 KartoffelViking

KartoffelViking

• The dog ate my dongle

Member: 11756

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

View PostBaylego, on 27 March 2011 - 01:38 AM, said:

I beg to differ, Vanya. I think that is exactly what scum would do. Knowing that Dan was going to get lynched, you conveniently cast the deciding vote in order to appear pro-town. You may be blonde, but I don't believe you're stupid.

I will therefore

Vote: Vanya Livny (Baylego)

#35 Baylego

Baylego

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

Do I really have to get accused for every single piece of wording I make? We all read about mafia behavior in books, and someone could easily piece together conclusions about what a mafia member might do even if they are innocent, like me.
And Bridget, I understand that Panda was going to vote for Danielle, but she didn't. If I did not vote yesterday, that would not change the fact that Panda did not vote. I made the deciding vote to lynch a mafia member. If I did not vote, Danielle would still be among us. I could have easily not voted, but I did because I am a concerned innocent and I wanted to vote so we could reach a conviction. Wouldn't not voting for scum look more like scummy behavior than lynching scum?

#36 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

View PostBaylego, on 27 March 2011 - 04:23 PM, said:

Do I really have to get accused for every single piece of wording I make? We all read about mafia behavior in books, and someone could easily piece together conclusions about what a mafia member might do even if they are innocent, like me.
And Bridget, I understand that Panda was going to vote for Danielle, but she didn't. If I did not vote yesterday, that would not change the fact that Panda did not vote. I made the deciding vote to lynch a mafia member. If I did not vote, Danielle would still be among us. I could have easily not voted, but I did because I am a concerned innocent and I wanted to vote so we could reach a conviction. Wouldn't not voting for scum look more like scummy behavior than lynching scum?
No, Panda was going to vote but since you voted the voting ended early and Panda couldn't vote. But if you say you knew Panda would vote, that also means you knew you could vote and cast the deciding vote instead of her to appear pro-Town.

#37 Baylego

Baylego

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 27 March 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

No, Panda was going to vote but since you voted the voting ended early and Panda couldn't vote. But if you say you knew Panda would vote, that also means you knew you could vote and cast the deciding vote instead of her to appear pro-Town.
Well, I didn't know at the time that my vote would cut off the voting. Also, I didn't understand that she was going to vote for Danielle until earlier today, when they were discussing who did not vote. I just voted because I thought Danielle was a mafia member from the evidence that came out. Everything that I have done is to support the town. I have no hidden agenda, I am an innocent that is trying to help find and lynch scum. I appear pro-Town because I am pro-Town, just like the rest of us that are trying to find the last mafia member.

#38 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

View PostBaylego, on 27 March 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

Well, I didn't know at the time that my vote would cut off the voting.
Admittedly, based on your voting post that does seem to be the case, even if it definitely wasn't the smartest thing to not know how many votes more were needed to reach a conviction. I'll have to have a private chat with someone before making a decision.

#39 Sandy

Sandy

• It's definitely not an anagram!

Member: 3211

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

Vote Tally:

Vanya Livny/Baylego: 1 (KartoffelViking)

You have less than 24 hours to vote.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~

#40 Capt. Redblade

Capt. Redblade

• Python Parrot

Member: 6242

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:11 PM

I am going to test the waters here and Vote: Geert Rotterdam (Gregorovich)

After reviewing the evidence, this seems like the most logical course of action, but you can still defend yourself, Geert.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

-- The First Doctor

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do."

-- The Seventh Doctor

#41 Izzy

Izzy

• Bold Baldie

Member: 1628

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

Vote: Geert Rotterdam (Gregorovich)

May god forgive us for what we do!  :cry_sad:

To Do Is To Be - Nietzsche  
To Be Is To Do - Kant
To Be Or Not To Be - Shakespeare
Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra

Flickr

#42 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:33 AM

So after analyzing all ze evidence I could gather, I have come up with my personal decision on who I think is ze last scum. From ze three remaining suspects, I chose ze one who I've always thought was ze most suspicious right from ze very start. Even if he has defended himself quite well, ze two others have defended themselves even better, and I'm more inclined to believe ze other two. So therefore, I

Geert, I know you made a sworn statement to us privately, but at this stage of this ordeal, we can't discount ze possibility of lies. And we just have to vote right now, and among ze three, you have been ze least convincing. Of course you still have time to plead your case. If you get convicted and you turn out to be innocent, then I'm sorry in advance, I guess that's just the (needed) risk we have to take in this game of survival. If you happen to be ze final scum, then congratulations to all of us.

And a stern warning to ze final scum:

Even if you manage to survive today, your identity will be exposed tomorrow, guaranteed, followed by your conviction. It's logically impossible for you to come out of this island alive. So you have nowhere to go scumbag, it's either we get you today or tomorrow ze latest. Yes, you might survive today's vote if we happen to convict the wrong person, and possibly kill one of us during the night, but we're prepared and ready to accept those two losses for the good of the majority of the innocent people. And I'm saying this even if I might be the next one to go, it's a good thing our protector has saved ze right person all the time.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#43 smittyfan

smittyfan

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:37 AM

This has definitely been a tough choice to make, and for a while it's been somewhat of a debate of who to vote for, so after much thought and consideration, and the fact that Geert did not vote for either scum, even if he had good reason stands out in my mind, and so I shall Vote: Geert Rotterdam (Gregorovich)

#44 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:48 AM

Let me first say, Geert, that I did want you to give you the benefit of the doubt just because of your swear, and please understand that I respect that swear, but we are running short on time, and in the interests of reaching a conviction, which must happen if we are to catch the final Scum by Day 6, I will Vote: Geert Rotterdam (Gregorovich). And please accept my sincerest apologies if you turn out innocent; it's just something that we have to do to catch the Scum.

#45 Baylego

Baylego

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:55 AM

Geert is someone that I have suspected for a few days, and he is one of the very few people that I could even think about being scum. I will Vote: Geert Rotterdam (Gregorovich). I hope that we have found the last scum hiding among us.

#46 KartoffelViking

KartoffelViking

• The dog ate my dongle

Member: 11756

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:00 AM

It hardly matters now, but in the name of unanimity I will

Unvote: Vanya Livny (Baylego)

#47 Sandy

Sandy

• It's definitely not an anagram!

Member: 3211

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:25 AM

Vote Tally:

Geert Rotterdam/Gregorovich: 7 (Capt. Redblade, Cutlass Iz, KielDaMan, smittyfan, Brickdoctor, Baylego, KartoffelViking)

Day Five ends with the conviction of Geert Rotterdam/Gregorovich.

Posted Image

As the angry mob surrounded Geert, the personal instructor wished he had never left the safety of the Netherlands. Getting involved with this Mafia business was just too much for him to handle.

Posted Image

But he was tough. Even when Mr. Crusoe tied him up into the chair that had caused the death of almost all of his co-workers, Geert did not flinch.

Posted Image

That was until Mr. Crusoe whipped up a long, soft feather. The musclebound coach had but one weakness: he was extremely ticklish.

So the following night echoed with his laughter and cries.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Please send in your night actions as soon as possible.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users