Sign in to follow this  
snaillad

MOC Art Deco Corner office

Hi everyone,

here is another MOC I made which is an office corner based on a 20's theme now used by a radio psychiatrist ;) Hope you like!

5550793823_98cdca3e55_b.jpg

Click here to see the images! Sorry about the quality of the pics, camera phone is not good in this light :) Click here to see the other art deco themed building I made which is a Hotel.

Comments and questions welcomed!

TOTALLY AWESOME ! *oh2*

I love it.....what a building frontage....oh, you gotta love a clean, simple art deco design and this one just has enough to scream art deco ! :wub:

The interior is fantastic, was expecting a Dr. Phil or Frasier style character though ! :wink:

Just dam excellent/awesome/fantastic work 'snaillad'.....the 1920's car is just too much...beautiful saloon in classic black.....Oldsmobile ? :grin:

Brick On with more AWESOME creations 'snaillad' ! :grin:

*drools* Simply beautifull. I love Art-deco style builds. :laugh::thumbup:

I prefer this one to your hotel though... All the little details, roundness etc.

I know you've taken pic's with a cameraphone, can't wait to see better pic's! :classic:

There is a picture of Dr Crane with his brother and family on one of the pictures on the link! :wink:

Hopefully ill get some better pics soon, not a great room for natural light sadly :sad:

Art Deco is my favorite period for buildings. we all know Lego is great for straight lines! :laugh:

Thanks for the positive comments!

This is really great, and both of your buildings capture the feel of Art Deco as well as I've seen in Lego. It is my all time favorite style, and I am actual a Bricklink order away from finishing my Deco modular.

The interiors are great as well, and you have packed a lot in without it feeling cramped. It seems like a lot of people cram too much into their interiors or don't bother at all, but I think you have found the perfect balance. :classic:

This is a great modular build, with a very good-looking exterior and an amazing interior. I'm a sucker for a proper furniture, and this is much more than just proper. The interior for your hotel is even better, I just love that bathroom!

Awesome, awesome work! Maybe this is where minifig Andrew Ryan drafted the plans for lego rapture.

i do not know why u are apologising for the quality of ur pics.

the colour fits ur moc perfectly. the slightly-grainy pic of yours is like the TV of the past when all images on tv seems to have "flies" flying about or "ants" crawling. somehow u have managed to capture that!

Ooh very nice shot, love the sepia effect, simply perfect for the 20's theme. The interior details are great, especially the furniture. That classic car is excellently done also. :thumbup:

Wow!

I posted here earlier and saw it and thought it was great. This time I actually went to ur flickr stream and the details are amazing. I think you should sell it to TLG.

P.S.

Loving little boy selling newspapers!

Ooh very nice shot, love the sepia effect, simply perfect for the 20's theme. The interior details are great, especially the furniture. That classic car is excellently done also. :thumbup:

Thanks! All the photo's I could find for inspiration were b+w or sepia so guess this looks of that time! The car was a bit of an afterthought but happy with how it turned out! :classic:

Not bad. I like how you used black and white image for effect - it came out very well. And the MOC itself is fab too!

Really nice - The two storey building isnt seen that often, but this looks perfect. Well done.

Thanks! I really wanted to do a third floor but ran out of those larger green windows, however on reflection I am more than happy with the two floors, sometimes there can be too much of a good thing! :grin:

Beautiful '20s art deco building! I really like the lobby and furniture. You really captured a snapshot with the paper boy and the couple out front. The car really sets the pace as well.