Another sleepless night of shrieks and cries was over, and silence had fallen over Isla Paradisa as the sun rose. The remaining members of the staff came out of Magnolia Lodge to check the situation.
Few by few the guests arrived. There was only one thought on everybody's minds: who would not show up?
Soon they were all gathered at the frontyard of the lodge - except for one. Where was Erin Ennis? She had been very quiet throughout the previous day. Was she hiding something? Or had the recent events pushed her over the edge?
The others were about to start searching for her body when Erin finally turned up, quite tipsy and wearing only her swimsuit. She said that if this was going to be her last day on Earth, she was going to take everything out of it!
That meant that nobody had died that night either. The crowd was exhilarated!
But then Mr. Crusoe suddenly appeared on top of the canopy, holding the severed head of Dreo Jacmel, the bartender who had been convicted last night. Mr. Crusoe was grinning like a madman.
Triumphantly he threw the bartender's head into the disgusted crowd, loudly announcing that they had got one. Mr. Jacmel had confessed to being one of the Mafia goons who were trying to force Mr. Crusoe to return the stolen money.
Unfortunately Dreo Jacmel had died of his wounds before he would reveal his Mafia fellows.
But that didn't bother Mr. Crusoe one bit. He had now partially satiated his lust for revenge, and was now determined to weed out the remaining Mafia goons.
Somebody meekly asked how Mr. Crusoe knew that Dreo wasn't working alone. But the owner of the island just laughed and said that he didn't know! They would still have to convict someone that day. With that, Mr. Crusoe turned and left.
A terrible realization struck the crowd. Would Mr. Crusoe not stop before they were all dead?!
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Danielle Barrie, the Janitor (Dan the Brickman)
Geert Rotterdam, the Personal Trainer (Gregorovich)
Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)
Casey Roswell (Capt. Redblade)
Colette LeMans (KielDaMan)
Cruz Fortaleza (CommanderFox)
Erin Ennis (Euvor)
Keith Worthing (KartoffelViking)
Kylan Ise (Cutlass Iz)
Panda Panjin (Pandora)
Siegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)
Vanya Livny (Baylego)
Ravi Bombay, the Chef (RvB) - Town - convicted on Day One - Failed
Raquel Benito Juarez, the Maid (Raven Brickroft) - Town - convicted on Day Two - Passed
Claudia Toscana, the Lifeguard (Captain Tamamono) - Town - killed on Night Two - Passed
Dreo Jacmel, the Bartender (dr jones) - Mafia - convicted on Day Three - Passed
The voting starts 24 hours from now. There are 12 players in the game, so it takes 7 votes to convict someone.