Players only please!
Night had fallen on the strange day. Booker Bear helped Helen Hippo find a temporary home.
"It's not much for space, but it's warm and pretty cozy." Booker Bear said.
"It smells like fish." Helen Hippo complained.
"You've got fish?" Booker asked, "Lucky..."
Out in the dark forest, the charred body of Lauren Lamb stirred.
"I got you out of those gallows so those goody-two-shoe-adorable animals couldn't have the pleasure." Daxia told Lauren, "However, it is time to face your demons..."
"I know my duty." Lauren Lamb said and walked towards the demon's gaping maw.
In one swift move, the demon decimated the lamb's delicate body and extracted her soul...
...leaving a lifeless pile of lamb guts and body parts.
Meanwhile, Felix Fox was out for a moonlight stroll when a dark figure jumped out and hit him with a magic powder from a brown bag.
The powder petrified Felix, leaving him stuck in the village square and not able to do anything for the night.
A short time later, another dark figure approached and hit Felix with a spell from a magic wand...
...which obliterated Felix's body to a pile of bones.
But, a dark figure approached, yet again, and opened a jar of magic balm. The figured applied the magic balm to the pile of Felix's bones...
...and snuck off into the night to avoid detection. The magic balm began it's work...
...and brought Felix back to life!
Oddly, the first sentence he spoke during his second life was "The ressurections are getting on my fucking nerves."
In the morning, the people of Spring Haven gathered in the village square to hear the good news from Marcellus the Monk.
"People, we have found and convicted our first member of the Demon Legion, Lauren Lamb (Zepher)."
The people responded with a cheer.
"Even better," Marcellus continued, "It appears there were no other deaths last night. Everyone's here and accounted for...aren't they?"
Day Four has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Becka Bulldog - Beautician
played by Rick
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker
played by Walter Kovacs
Booker Bear - Garbage Man
played by Dragonator
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Cara Cow - Doctor
played by badboytje88
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Felix Fox - Farmer
played by Shadows
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Helen Hippo - Cook
played by def
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Kenda Cat - Baker
played by I Scream Clone
Lazlo Lion - Butcher
played by TinyPiesRUs
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Mindy Mouse - Accountant
played by professor flitwick
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor
played by Eskallon
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker
played by Quarryman
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.
played by Bob the Construction Man
Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.
played by Stash2Sixx
Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.
played by Sandy
Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.
played by Zepher
A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Zepher:
In Witch Hunt Mafia I played the proud Joan. It is the only game that I ever survived. I was a happily married woman, to the only witch in the whole situation, Charles, played by Hinckley. I luckily conceived before he was killed. In the end, the town decided that there were no witches, and we all went home happy. This was probably one of my worst playing games, as I was still relatively new, had no actions, and made no alliances and helped the town in almost no way. Oh well.
The Baritones 2 was the next game I played in. I was the beautiful housewife Zabrina, who blocked the enemies of the lovely Baritones family. I suspected my husband to be a killer from the very beginning, and boy was I right. He killed me on the third night, I think. Again, was still new to the world of playing, but oh well. I continued my streak of playing women, and had fun doing it. Also, the ladies club from that game was quite fun, if I recall correctly.
Galactic Paranoia was next up. I played once more a poor game. I don’t recall getting anything done, but I also was a vanilla town who was killed on the first night.
Noir Mafia was again a poor play for me. As a vanilla townie, I went after a wrong person early on, and then went away for a weekend. I was attacked by the town, and before I could get to the computer to defend myself, was killed, and swallowed by the sewers.
In Mystical Castle I was once more put on the side of the scum, playing the beautiful Beatrice. Playing two people off of each other, and using logic and the returns of a number of night actions, I figured out that Shadows and Hinckley were both magic users, and fed them information to kill each other with. Once they were both dead… well, I crawled along, but eventually the genius cook Svelte caught me in a lie. I was proud of my play in this game, it’s when I finally came out of my shell and started to try to figure things out, and play a little outside the box. I’m a damn good liar. You can ask Hincks!
I think I lost interest in the game Infection. I was a vanilla townie as far as I can remember, and I didn’t really play. It was not the hosts or players fault, I simply got busy and was too stupid to drop out. It would have been the considerate thing to do really. Anyway, looks like I got pretty far before the scum slaughtered us all.
In Hogwarts Mafia I once more played a gal (making my total 6/7). I was the librarian Stephanie Kingston, and I was outsmarted by the scum. I really was lost that game, I take my hat off to the scum, though I think, if I recall, I was starting to have an inkling of who to go after by the time that I was killed. I did, however, survive a number of attempts on my life. I also got into contact with Arjay, I think, who stole something important from me which led to my downfall. Or maybe someone else took it. Oh well.
Next up, I hosted Eurodina. The game wasn’t perfect, but I had fun hosting and trust me, you should all try hosting at least once. It’s a lot of fun to watch your poor players run around in circles, and see people try to outsmart each other, and see them lie through their teeth successfully, and watch all the flawed logic. I caved to only one of my players, and when my old friend Shadows said he was pissed about his death, I let him kill my host character. I learned a lot about both playing and hosting, and I hope I get to try it again someday.
In Asylum, I would say I finally understand the goal of a vanilla townie. I was honest and open, and I got into contact with a number of people. JimButcher and the King were my first two allies, and they disappeared under the pressure of my later ally, Jesus aka my friend Hinckley. I have a few fun facts from this game. I never voted for a member of the town, because I never thought they should be voted out. I also figured out the OUTRAGOUS loophole that would make the only member of the town proven town to be scum, my friend Draggy was in fact a scummy scum, and only I even voiced the convoluted and extremely unlikely way this could be true. Everyone shot me down. Wouldn't have really done us any good, but I figured it out at least.
Finally, I played in Werewolf. I screwed up in the way I said. Oh well, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
The game has never been about winning for me, but rather playing a good game, and I always think that I do that… minus a few times… I’m proud of Asylum, Eurodina, Hogwarts and Mystical Castle, and not so happy with my performance in Infection and Werewolf. I will continue to play these and get so smart that the new rule will be to vote me Day 1, not Shadows. I have always loved all the players and hosts, and these games are awesome because of the community playing them.