Players only please!
Bristol Bunny had accepted her fate. No more screaming and hysterics. She knew her duty.
When the demon arrived she hoped it would be quick.
The demon grabbed her swiftly, tearing her arms from her sockets, even knocking down one of the gallows.
It took a sickening bite of her and extracted her soul...
...leaving a lifeless bloody pile of body parts and organs.
Wendell Walrus crept through the night and arrived at the burnt out shell of Booker Bear's home. He was carrying a white bag of magic powder.
He poured the powder over Booker Bear's corpse.
The powder started its magic.
Amazingly, Booker Bear was re-animated!
However, the hair had still not grown back on his arm.
"Wendell, did you do this?" Booker asked. "I mean, wow! Thanks a ton!"
But, Wendell's magic came with a price, and he lay there lifeless on the ground, having sacrificed himself for the stinky bear.
A shadowy figure came up and aimed a wand at Wendell. The wand shot a powder at the lifeless Walrus...
...and pulverized him to a pile of bones.
"Hey," Booker admonished the shadowy figure, "He's already dead."
"Aw, poo." Said the shadowy figure.
"Well this is awkward," Booker said.
Helen Hippo awoke to a loud knock on the door. Thinking it could be someone needing help, she ran to open it.
But it would not open. The knocking was hammering. Unfortunately for Helen, a shadowy figure with a hammer and a gas can had dropped by to pay her a visit.
"Stop right there!" Cried Brigit Bunny. "This magic orb will stop you from harming that woman!"
The figure lit the fire.
Brigit Bunny's magic was useless against it. The creepy figure began to dance.
Another shadowy figure ran up and blasted Brigit with a spell from a magic wand.
The spell obliterated Brigit Bunny's body...
...and left a lifeless pile of bunny body parts on the ground.
Helen Hippo burst into flames...
...and her home quickly burned to the ground.
As the sun began to rise, yet another shadowy figure was seen, this time, approaching the burned remains of Helen Hippo's house.
The figure produce a jar of magic balm and spread it on the charred corpse of Helen Hippo.
As the balm began to work its magic, the figure slipped off into the forest to avoid detection.
Helen Hippo awoke to a new day and a second chance at life.
"Who has given me this gift?" She wondered out loud.
In the village square, Marcellus the Monk was telling the people the sad news from the night.
"We have lost our dear friend, Wendell Walrus, who was a loyal member of The Village.
We have also lost another dear friend, Brigit Bunny, who was also a loyal member of The Village."
And just then, Booker Bear entered the village square.
Marcellus the Monk was so excited to see him, he rushed over and hugged him, welcoming him back to life and the happy, adorable village of Spring Haven.
"It is true the every day has its own evil, and its good too!" Said Marcellus the Monk, quoting Van Gogh.
"What of Bristol Bunny?" Someone asked, "Who was she aligned with?"
Marcellus the Monk looked uneasy as he answered, "We are unsure. Her body could not be found."
Day Three has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Becka Bulldog - Beautician
played by Rick
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker
played by Walter Kovacs
Booker Bear - Garbage Man
played by Dragonator
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Cara Cow - Doctor
played by badboytje88
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Felix Fox - Farmer
played by Shadows
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Helen Hippo - Cook
played by def
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Kenda Cat - Baker
played by I Scream Clone
Lauren Lamb - Gardener
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher
played by TinyPiesRUs
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Mindy Mouse - Accountant
played by professor flitwick
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor
played by Eskallon
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker
played by Quarryman
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.
played by Bob the Construction Man
A tribute to EB mafia All-Star Bob the Construction Man
Baritones I -Lynched Day Four
Witch Hunt Mafia -Lynched Day Two because of Fish Tacos
Baritones II -Killed on Night One
Galactic Paranoia -Killed at the Conclusion
Noir Mafia -Killed on Night Five
Infection Mafia -Killed at the Conclusion
Imperial Soldiers Mafia -Game Never Finished.
Dystopia -Lynched Day Eight
Eurodina -Killed on Night Ten
Dr. Bloodbricks -Killed at the Conclusion
Werewolf Mafia -Killed on Night Three
Red Scare Mystery (Doesn't count as a Mafia Game, I know.)
Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.
played by Stash2Sixx
A tribute to EB mafia All-Star Stash2Sixx
--Baritones - Stan (Warehouse Manager) - Died on Day 4
--Witch Hunt Mafia - Hernan - Burned at the stake on Day 5
--Baritones 2 - Stanton - Voted off on Day 4
--Galactic Paranoia - Sarge - Killed during night 2
**Surprise appearance as a Janitor in Day 5 video for the rebels!**
--Noir Mafia - Samual Stevens (Police Chief) - Shot in the back on Day 8 (Conclusion) by Hinckley
--Mystical Castle - Lord Edward Griffin - Convicted on Day 6, Escaped, Burned alive by Dragonator on Day 10 (Conclusion)
--Infection - Khrum - Killed by his wife on Day 7 (Conclusion)
--Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Sergeant Stanely Hemphill - Survived, one and only win
--Eurodina - Stash the Stylist (Fashion Designer) - Murdered on Night 7
--Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Martin Century - Murdered on Night 2
Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.
played by Sandy
A tribute to EB mafia All-Star Sandy
In TinyPies' Noir Mafia, I was Artie Sanders, the Town Investigator. It sure was a challenging role to begin with, but I think I did alright up until I was killed by the Town Vigilante on Night 3. Reading back on the conlusion topic of that game, I see that my friendly rivalry with Shadows began right from the start of my Mafia career, and it has lasted ever since then.
Then there was Dragonator's Mystical Castle, in which I played Lady Rohesia Papelion, a plain Townie with a minor ability for the "Sudden Death" nights that were unique to that game. I was killed on Night 5 by the scum. I remember going ferociously after you and Shadows because of how you played in Noir, so I guess I started my metagaming career in this game.
I finally won in Infection hosted by Quarryman, where my role was Wicwa, one of the Scum (called "Infected" in that game). We shared our night actions, and played a fantastic game together, much thanks to you, Shadows and Stash revealing all your plans to Draggy. Once I was close to being caught, but I managed to convince Stash that I was neutral, diverting the attention elsewhere. I also became infamous for my allusions to the flood-like menstruation of my alien character.
Next up was D_L and BtCM's Prohibition Mafia and the role of the Ace Attorney
After that I entered Imperial Soldier's Mafia hosted by Scouts, and played Pvt. Samuel Yellman, or rather Allison Wainer, the sole female character in the clone army. I started out as a Townie, but was converted into Scum, this being the only time I've been converted in any of the games. I won with the rest of the scum, but by the end of the game nobody seemed to care.
Following that was Ricecracker and JimButcher's Dystopia, in which I was Seth Diaz, a Townie killed on Night 4. Yet another game where Shadows led the show, and boy did it bother me or what.
Then it was finally my time to host, and Hogwarts Mafia that launched on June 2010 exceeded all the expectations I had put on that game. I took huge chances with the new system I created for the game, but it paid off. For the first time every player had night actions, and not only one but a whole list of them. Hosting the game was demanding, but great fun, and that's exactly why I can't wait to do it again with Paradisa Mafia.
Continuing as a player, I entered Zepher's Eurodina, where I was pitted as Mrs. Sandy Quest, the godmother of the Ronzoni family of Scum. I started by myself against 40 other players, and while I managed to recruit CallMePie, Alice and def on the way, I was finally convicted on Day 6. At best I think I had five night actions to choose from (kill, convert, protect, block, investigate), but I lost my chances when I trusted the neutral Stash and Shadows, who of course sold me to the highest bidder. Crappily played, indeed.
In def's awesome Bloodbrick's Asylum I played as a neutral for the first time. My character Sandy Craws was a Serial Killer who was stupid enough to confide to you when you were on the verge of nervous breakdown. I could've won had I kept my mouth shut, honestly.
I snatched my third victory in JimButcher's Werewolf Mafia, where the town finally won after a long losing streak. I played Samuel Synclair, the Town Necromancer, and much to my surprise ended up using my one-off ability on Shadows. The rivalry between us has turned into respect, it seems, of which I'm glad.
So there you have it: 9 games, one hosting duty and three victories in my belt, I'm all for taking the All-Stars challenge while training rookies at the same time.