Stand a chance to win a random Series 3 minifigures by
voting for your favourite entries
What is this giveaway all about:
Hey everyone, I got a sweet surprise for our Eurobricks Community. You can stands a chance to win a random mysterious LEGO Collectable Minifigures just by placing your votes in the respective voting categories. It works the same like our Eurobricks Raffle.
- Have fun by participating in the voting categories.
- You must vote once in both Category A and Category B in order to qualify a free raffle.
- Eurobricks members who are registered on or after 1st February 2011 are not eligible for this special raffle giveaway.
- Participants who submitted their entries in the building contest are also eligible for this giveaway.
- Staff decisions are final.
- Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.
After the voting is closed and the official results is announced, the Eurobricks Staff will draw random lots from the pool of submitted eligible entries and will pull out a total of 4 lucky winners who have voted in Category A and Category B. What prizes do they stand to win, you ask? Courtesy of the Eurobricks Staff and The LEGO Group (TLG), we are giving away 1 random LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 3 figure each. Don't ask me what is the minifigure. It's random. I will reveal the actual minifigure at the end of the results.
The winners are to pm their address to DarkFang. So he can ship the prize to you.
It's that simple!
Voting will close on the 21st of March, 2011 at 1200hrs (GMT+8). Applies the same for this raffle giveaway.
The 4 lucky winners!
Congratulations to the following 4 lucky Eurobricks winners. Each of them has won a random LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3. Please drop your full name and mailing address to DarkFang. Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable experience with the entire overall LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3 experience right here on Eurobricks. Do stay tune for more of such special celebration in the future!
1) Hula Dancer - Masked Builder
2) Pilot - Dr Kilroy
3) Sumo Wrestler - tazosaure
4) Tennis Player - CorneliusMurdock
Please use this thread for any further discussion or questions pertaining to this special highlight.
WhiteFang and the Eurobricks Team