toorayay

MOC: Chateau Hotel

Hi! Last week I posted my Park West creation, and I got some great feedback, so I thought I'd post another of my MOCs here this week. This hotel is built in a European style and features first floor shops. It also severely drained my supply of brown elements.

ChaletHotel.jpg

Here are a few links to additional images in the brickshelf gallery. The hotel is fixed to the baseplates, otherwise, I'd get a shot of the back, which has windows all around and a loading dock as well.

thumbChaletTop.jpg thumbChaletWide.jpg thumbChaletClose.jpg thumbChaletSide.jpg

thumbChaletRoof.jpg thumbChaletShops.jpgthumbChaletDoor.jpg

You can also access the brickshelf gallery directly.

Impressive! You're obviously a big fan of hotels :wink: But your firehouse looks equally fascinating!

I was just wondering - where is that ladder on the left going? Is that a service entrance?

Impressive! You're obviously a big fan of hotels :wink: But your firehouse looks equally fascinating!

I was just wondering - where is that ladder on the left going? Is that a service entrance?

The staircase off to the left leads to a monorail station. There's a (very old) video of the monorail in action in my brickshelf folder.

Thanks for the kind words on the firehouse, but I don't really hold it in high regard. That was my first large-scale MOC after coming out of my dark ages, and I really was just messing around. I've built a new one since, which I'll likely post at some point too.

OMG !

This creation is TOTALLY AWESOME....the size and detail..finally the awning on the front over the main entrance.....you only need a Paris Hilton walking in downstairs and a Charlie Sheen swing a sharp object on the roof top ! :laugh:

There wouldn't be an interior 'toorayay' ? :wink:

Looks like we have a new modular builder who is raising the bar again ! :grin:

Keep them comming and totally Brick On 'toorayay' ! :grin:

This is absolutely beautiful! The architecture of it is really nice, and the windows and the entrance are excellent. Is there an interior? If there is it would just add to the magnificence of this creation. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

I've built a new one since, which I'll likely post at some point too.

Looking forward to that! You've already covered brown and yellow, so one can't help but wonder which colour is up next in your palette :laugh:

Somebody please dont awake me right now, this is a dream, must be :wub: Incredible! I love the size and the colours, specially the architecture is fabolous :wub:

Are there any interior inside, because i doupt so. Once again, unbelivible beatiful piece of at, great work.

Caprtain Becker

Is there an interior?

No interior in the ones I've posted thus far. I've got some with full interiors I plan to post eventually (including the one I'm about 90% finished with at this point, a barber shop with a nightclub above it.)

Edited by toorayay

Very elegantly beautiful! :wub: Fantastic job on this modular Hotel toorayay, I simply love the combination of its massive size (7 floors) and the visually-pleasing architecture and color scheme. Impressive work! :thumbup:

That is certainly a very impressive moc, mmm brown bricks, proper job :thumbup:

That's incredibly detailed and huge, how long and how many bricks, if you know, took to make this gargantuan masterpiece?

Cheers.

Now this is a modular *oh2* Awesome work, great details... SPEECHLESS ON SIZE! Not to beat the same drum but, this is very impressive. Really great work :classic:

Stunning! *oh2* It's so huge, and still very nicely detailed. You're really good at this! I saw your yellow building here too, which I really love as well. It's nice to see someone who doesn't stop at the common 3 floors :wink:.