[MOC] UCS BARC Speeder

52 replies to this topic

#51 Fallenangel

Fallenangel

Member: 4964

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

View PostDobbyClone, on 17 March 2011 - 01:56 AM, said:

The Front section is proving... to be most obnoxious :vader: I'm trying to figure out how to represent the fattening, yet slender portion there. Any suggestions? I was thinkong sideways plates, but that didn't look slope-worthy enough.

Some pictures would help, as some of us here aren't sure what you're trying to achieve.

#52 BrickArtist

BrickArtist

Member: 13835

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hey everybody! I'm back, and I think I'm gonna do another revamp on the BARC speeder, I'm looking for some consultation :classic:  on what pieces I should use for the front prongs. This is sorta a wip thread already so I figured I'd recycle it.
Former Star Wars fan? Looking for Knights? Go here to trade with me!
"So take a shower a shower and shine your shoes, you got no time to lose, your a young man you must be living. " Best song ever, The General By dispatch--Check it out now!
Most recent MOC: BARC Speeder: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77126
Be sure to check out my most recent MOCs,Naboo Starfighter, UCS Swamp Speeder, and the UCS BARC speeder.

I have obsessive compulsive BARC disorder...

KOTBR: http://the-lsw-empir...otion.com/forum

#53 sok117

sok117

• Grammer and Speling Professorr

Member: 6766

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

View PostDobbyClone, on 27 July 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

Hey everybody! I'm back, and I think I'm gonna do another revamp on the BARC speeder, I'm looking for some consultation :classic:  on what pieces I should use for the front prongs. This is sorta a wip thread already so I figured I'd recycle it.

Good to see you back!  Can't wait to see the updated barc speeder, Lots of new pieces to use.
~Sok117

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users